How Did Trump confuse conservatives about trade?

If China destroyed cushy liberal jobs in government and adedamia the libs would be howling and squealing like stuck pigs. But since they are mostly blue collar jobs the libs don't care.

If China destroyed cushy liberal jobs in government and adedamia the libs would be howling and squealing like stuck pigs. But since they are mostly blue collar jobs the libs don't care.
We have extremely low unemployment and lots of wealth. You seem to live in some fantasy.

Trump didn't "confuse" anyone about trade. He came right out and said that he was going to deal with the trade imbalance, when he was campaigning.

Promises made, promises kept.

Trump told Americans exactly what he would do on trade, what countries he would bitch slap, and why. That's why Americans in 30 states voted him president!
And the question in the OP is why did people believe the BS when we know better. No economist agrees.

Its over your head, clearly. :eusa_hand:

Trump didn't "confuse" anyone about trade. He came right out and said that he was going to deal with the trade imbalance, when he was campaigning.

Trump told Americans exactly what he would do on trade, what countries he would bitch slap, and why. That's why Americans in 30 states voted him president!
And the question in the OP is why did people believe the BS when we know better. No economist agrees.

And over the head of every economist? You really kid yourself.

Do you claim to be a "conservative"? But you want more government control of trade? You can't see how liberal that is?

We have extremely low unemployment and lots of wealth. You seem to live in some fantasy.

Are you retarded? I wish you liberal stupid shits would get your story straight. Are the poor and middle class suffering or doing well? Your story seems to flip flop depending on what liberal narrative you are spinning one day to the next.

I really don't understand all this support for the trump tariffs. This is just a tax on us. Conservatives are supposed to be against taxes. And so far the results aren't good.

I myself am quite happy with the results. My portfolio has swollen like a bloated, well-anticipated haggis, quivering happily. :113:

Some more economic wisdom...

None of those people on the videos you linked, sets American economic policies. Just as those diplomats who testified in the impeachment hearings set US foreign policy.

Those are the President's job. Given how well the economy and market is doing under President Trump, I doubt that you'll get many passengers on your sinking ship. So keep bailing and paddling before you drown your fool self.

^^^ troll post by a liberal troll intent on trolling. Go ahead, prove your claim of "every economist" you useless fake news trolling liberal hack.

What else would you expect from a rat who wants to "take over the world"?

:21:

I utterly destroyed his liberal troll thread. The retard will probably give up and start another one.

There's nothing wrong with improving and optimizing our trade relationships, especially with our larger trading partners, and Trump is right to do it.

There's certainly nothing wrong with seriously addressing widespread international intellectual property theft, and Trump is right to do it.

The problem is this is a shallow man-child who (a) addresses virtually every issue by beating on it with a stick, and (b) says stupid things like "trade wars are easy to win", clearly devoid of any understanding that our trade partners are listening.

There's still a decent chance we'll get a decent trade deal. If we do, he'll deserve the appropriate credit. But his behaviors only make processes like this more drawn out, pugilistic, and somewhat embarrassing for those of us who inhabit Normal World.
Four paragraphs to say absolutely nothing....You running for office?
I'm not surprised you think it was nothing.

Had I laced my post with talk radio platitudes, baseball cap slogans, shallow references and personal insults, you'd be cheering.

I don't operate down at your level. Sorry.
Your insipid post boils down to:

"Trump is a poopy-head who my or may not get what he's after, but is a poopy-head nonetheless."

Ever-so-slightly-margiinally more than nothing...I stand corrected.
My apologies.

I'll try to include a few grunts and snorts in future posts in case you read them.

* grunt *

* snort *
None of which addresses the point of the windy, yet content-free, nature of the post in question....But your usual pecksniffian leftist snobbery is duly noted and recognized.

Some more economic wisdom...

None of those people on the videos you linked, sets American economic policies. Just as those diplomats who testified in the impeachment hearings set US foreign policy.

Those are the President's job. Given how well the economy and market is doing under President Trump, I doubt that you'll get many passengers on your sinking ship. So keep bailing and paddling before you drown your fool self.

Yes they are actual economists, not politicians...

^^^ troll post by a liberal troll intent on trolling. Go ahead, prove your claim of "every economist" you useless fake news trolling liberal hack.
Have you listened to the videos? It's one thing economists have long agreed on.

Nobody watched the videos, I'm guessing.

But If you'd post some videos of cats wearing boxing gloves and fighting like little boxers, I'm in.

Cat's are just so cute when they box like that.

Forum List

Back