Should there be tariffs (after the 24 election) against ALL countries of just China or...? Poll

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
Should there be tariffs (after the 24 election) against ALL countries of just China or...?

I listened to Nikki Haley on Bloomberg this morning on this topic

She agrees w/ Trump that China should be tariffed, but not other countries.

Well, China is definitely the most important but at this point, I am wondering if tariffs are needed on many other countries we trade with. And don't we trade with all of them? I mean, if we trade w/ China, presumably we would trade with Satan himself. Some of us don't see a dime's worth of difference...

Oh, I forgot to do the Poll and I guess once you click Save, you can't go back to do a poll.

So

1Yes
2No
3It's complicated
4not sure

Should there be tariffs (after the 24 election) against ALL countries of just China or...?

Well, China is definitely the most important but at this point, I am wondering if tariffs are needed on many other countries we trade with. And don't we trade with all of them? I mean, if we trade w/ China, presumably we would trade with Satan himself. Some of us don't see a dime's worth of difference...

Oh, I forgot to do the Poll and I guess once you click Save, you can't go back to do a poll.

So

1Yes
2No
3It's complicated
4not sure
The US already has tariffs on Chinese products.

So

1Yes
2No
3It's complicated
4not sure
Great. Just what we need. Another Republican trade war. Haven't the Republican run enough Farmers out of business to consolidate agriculture and cattle to the top yet?

Great. Just what we need. Another Republican trade war. Haven't the Republican run enough Farmers out of business to consolidate agriculture and cattle to the top yet?
We certainly need a trade war with china, which is our biggest adversary

Once again, a liberal makes claims and gives NO evidence whatsoever to back him/her up

And then they expect some kind of reasonable response...

How about this one: Get lost

We certainly need a trade war with china which is our biggest adversary
I hope u are not being sarcastic because this is TRUE (although I don't like the word War but whatever. China has been wanting a war with us for years anyway so maybe that word works after all)

I hope u are not being sarcastic because this is TRUE (although I don't like the word War but whatever. China has been wanting a war with us for years anyway so maybe that word works after all)
I mean very word

Someday we will be at war with china

Once again, a liberal makes claims and gives NO evidence whatsoever to back him/her up

And then they expect some kind of reasonable response...

How about this one: Get lost

U.S. Farm Bankruptcies Surge 24% on Strain From Trump ...​

1707753688134.png
Bloomberg.com
https://www.bloomberg.com › news › articles › u-s-far...

Oct 30, 2019 — U.S. farm bankruptcies in September surged 24% to the highest since 2011 amid strains from President Donald Trump's trade war with China and ...

I mean very word

Someday we will be at war with china
we already are

But China thinks we're too dumb to realize it. Why do they think that? Ha ha... Look who is at "the helm"! They think all AMericans must be retarded to have voted for him... Oh, wait, they likely HELPED to get potato in the WH, didn't they (no need for all Americans to be dumb after all)? I heard a couple years ago that China printed up fake ballots for the dimrats to use in their (admitted) scheme to stop Trump 2020---------

we already are

But China thinks we're too dumb to realize it. Why do they think that? Ha ha... Look who is at "the helm"! They think all AMericans must be retarded to have voted for him... Oh, wait, they likely HELPED to get potato in the WH, didn't they (no need for all Americans to be dumb after all)? I heard a couple years ago that China printed up fake ballots for the dimrats to use in their (admitted) scheme to stop Trump 2020---------
Hey dipshit,

So now it's bamboo in the ballots? Are there are any limits to the Senate's audit lunacy?​

Opinion: The Arizona Senate's auditors are now looking for signs of bamboo in the ballots, proving there is no level of lunacy to which they will not climb.​

“There are accusations that 40,000 ballots were flown into Arizona and it was stuffed into the box,” John Brakey told CBS5 News/3TV’s Dennis Welch on Tuesday. “And it came from the southeast part of the world, Asia, OK? And what they're doing is to find out if there’s bamboo in the paper.”

Never mind the fact that not all paper produced in China contains bamboo or that not all paper that contains bamboo is produced in China.

So

1Yes
2No
3It's complicated
4not sure
Well until we have the infrastructure to replace the goods and services that we trade for installed here in this country all it does is raise prices to the consumer.

U.S. Farm Bankruptcies Surge 24% on Strain From Trump ...

View attachment 901112
Bloomberg.com
https://www.bloomberg.com › news › articles › u-s-far...

Oct 30, 2019 — U.S. farm bankruptcies in September surged 24% to the highest since 2011 amid strains from President Donald Trump's trade war with China and ...
Thats how china rolls

Forum List

Back