How Conservatism Killed The GOP

Nothing to refute, son, and Bush blocked the Dems' in Congress.

Come back when you have something of worth. You don't.

Thats what you got... Bush blocked Congres... Amazing Jake, A m a z i n g ....

How did Bush block the democrats? The only way he could have done that was by using a veto. I don't recall Bush vetoing much while he was president.

Bush did threaten to veto the last budget he was going to be sent. So democrats held it over until obama became president. Then proceeded to blame him of course.

As I said it doesn't matter if you didn't write the reply, you quoted to me. You quoted the reply and addressed it to me. So tell me when you going to bust a faggot biker for calling someone an inbred?

Hey stupid.......you were the one that stated you were going to eliminate all the RINO's and anyone that isn't pure GOP.

I stated that if you get rid of those who are different from you, you become inbred.

Then, I stated no wonder the GOP is retarded, they're all inbred.

YOU are the stupid fucker that brought family into it. Apparently you don't comprehend the difference between political ideals and what family members are.

Like I said ya Little Redneck Bastard in NC, take your overweight plumbers crack and go fuck yourself.

You ain't had an intelligent thought since you've been on this board you fat slob.
OH hell you lying fuck tard you are the one that started with the inbred comment fuck you
Hell I'm glad you don't agree with me because when you do something is terribly wrong in what I think is right. Thanks for proving just how correct I am.
As long as you keep the inbred bullshit going your sister is fair game.

Would you prefer shallow end of the gene pool, flat earth believing, mouth breathing, knuckle dragger? I don't know how inbred you actually are, since you have yet to provide your DNA record, but you certainly have more than your share of first cousins in your family tree.

Hey stupid.......you were the one that stated you were going to eliminate all the RINO's and anyone that isn't pure GOP.

I stated that if you get rid of those who are different from you, you become inbred.

Then, I stated no wonder the GOP is retarded, they're all inbred.

YOU are the stupid fucker that brought family into it. Apparently you don't comprehend the difference between political ideals and what family members are.

Like I said ya Little Redneck Bastard in NC, take your overweight plumbers crack and go fuck yourself.

You ain't had an intelligent thought since you've been on this board you fat slob.
OH hell you lying fuck tard you are the one that started with the inbred comment fuck you
Hell I'm glad you don't agree with me because when you do something is terribly wrong in what I think is right. Thanks for proving just how correct I am.
As long as you keep the inbred bullshit going your sister is fair game.

Would you prefer shallow end of the gene pool, flat earth believing, mouth breathing, knuckle dragger? I don't know how inbred you actually are, since you have yet to provide your DNA record, but you certainly have more than your share of first cousins in your family tree.

This coming from someone who shows his affection for things he likes to suck on written as a moniker.
Have you tucked many dicks today?
That would be how braney the banking queen would sound if she said it.

Last edited:
Jakes reason for how Bush Blocked the Dems super majority...

Dems: "We are here to repeal and not fund your wars like we said we would do to get people to vote for us, BSUH you're goin down!!!

Bush: "Heh, no way IiiIEIEE... heh" (Bevis voice)

Dems: "Here we go!"

Reps: "Get yo guns out and lets kill these libZ!"

Dems: "OMG THIS IS *LIKE* SO NON EURO, SAVAGES"

So as the Dems scattered running for their lives from the evil gun toting Republican congress the Dems forgot to repeal or defund anything Bush ever did and oddly accidently expanded some programs...

Then as Obama got in office, well... If this was jakes story we would still be talking about Bush... 4 years later and the story is still suck in early 2007. Like I said, jake is a dinosaur.

Last edited:
Jakes reason for how Bush Blocked the Dems super majority...

Dems: "We are here to repeal and not fund your wars like we said we would do to get people to vote for us, BSUH you're goin down!!!

Bush: "Heh, no way IiiIEIEE... heh" (Bevis voice)

Dems: "Here we go!"

Reps: "Get yo guns out and lets kill these libZ!"

Dems: "OMG THIS IS *LIKE* SO NON EURO, SAVAGES"

So as the Dems scattered running for their lives from the evil gun toting Republican congress the Dems forgot to repeal or defund anything Bush ever did and oddly accidently expanded some programs...

Then as Obama got in office, well... If this was jakes story we would still be talking about Bush... 4 years later and the story is still suck in early 2007. Like I said, jake is a dinosaur.

This is why you are here for grins and chuckles, avorysuds: you simply offering nothing serious. Your question was answered fully and correctly and without doubt.

Now three words: get over it.

bigreb has nothing to offer. Whenever he posts, just remind him of other of his postings.

“Starkey you are a lying ******. You are a worthless piece of shit. Which after all that is what a ****** is a lazy good for nothing trashy piece of shit, no matter what their race maybe ******* are scum and that would be you starkey. White black red Brown yellow. Skin color matters not with what a ****** is but their character does, and yours is that of a ******.” [and] “This coming from someone who shows his affection for things he likes to suck on written as a moniker. Have you tucked many dicks today? That would be how braney the banking queen would sound if she said it.”

Racist, sexist, homophobic. In other words, un-American. He offers nothing that is not stained with his sickness of and hatred toward humanity.

bigreb has nothing to offer. Whenever he posts, just remind him of other of his postings.

“Starkey you are a lying ******. You are a worthless piece of shit. Which after all that is what a ****** is a lazy good for nothing trashy piece of shit, no matter what their race maybe ******* are scum and that would be you starkey. White black red Brown yellow. Skin color matters not with what a ****** is but their character does, and yours is that of a ******.” [and] “This coming from someone who shows his affection for things he likes to suck on written as a moniker. Have you tucked many dicks today? That would be how braney the banking queen would sound if she said it.”

Racist, sexist, homophobic. In other words, un-American. He offers nothing that is not stained with his sickness of and hatred toward humanity.

No starkey I called you a lying white ****** keep it in context or don't use it at all.

Here is bigreb's context.

Here is bigreb's context.

Jokey you are called that for a reason by most here. I cut to the chase and call you what you re a lying white ******. Even in this post you are lying.

This distinction, taught in Economics 101, seldom makes it into the Washington sound-bite wars. A demand-side cut rests on the Keynesian theory that public consumption spurs economic activity. Government puts money in people's hands, as a temporary measure, so that they'll spend it.

A supply-side cut sees business investment as the key to growth. Government gives money to businesses and wealthy individuals to invest, ultimately benefiting all Americans. Back in the early 1960s, tax cutting was as contentious as it is today, but it was liberal demand-siders who were calling for the cuts and generating the controversy. JFK, the demand-side tax cutter. - By David Greenberg - Slate Magazine

sorry folks. We are infected with a supply of nitwits who see things through a closed lens.

Spin it how ever you want bud. He cut the TOP MARGINAL RATE from 91 to 70%. A massive supply side cut.

If you do not want to call him a supply sider More Power to ya. But you can not ignore the fact that he was a tax cutter. Not a tax and spender like Democrats today.

Last edited:
This distinction, taught in Economics 101, seldom makes it into the Washington sound-bite wars. A demand-side cut rests on the Keynesian theory that public consumption spurs economic activity. Government puts money in people's hands, as a temporary measure, so that they'll spend it.

A supply-side cut sees business investment as the key to growth. Government gives money to businesses and wealthy individuals to invest, ultimately benefiting all Americans. Back in the early 1960s, tax cutting was as contentious as it is today, but it was liberal demand-siders who were calling for the cuts and generating the controversy. JFK, the demand-side tax cutter. - By David Greenberg - Slate Magazine

sorry folks. We are infected with a supply of nitwits who see things through a closed lens.

Spin it how ever you want bud. He cut the TOP MARGINAL RATE from 91 to 70%. A massive supply side cut.

If you do not want to call him a supply sider More Power to ya. But you can not ignore the fact that he was a tax cutter. Not a tax and spender like Democrats today.

That tax cut was financed, Reagan's and Bush's were funded by debt. It was also enacted prior to the kind of globalization we see today. The 91% rate was a leftover of the tough methods used to fight the Great Depression and WWII, and it did its job and was no longer needed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back