Hottest Summer on Record

Maybe CNN didn't get the word. The radical global warming crowd is no longer claiming that the earth is warming. In fact there is credible evidence that the earth is cooling but that doesn't stop the propaganda. The new buzz is "climate change". Every severe snow storm or unseasonable cool weather can now characterized as evidence of "climate change".

It snowed about nine inches in Jamestown NY last week. Here in the Mid-Atlantic it was about the coolest summer I can remember. Where does CNN put it's sensors, in Death Valley?

Record heat in June and September in Vegas.

October 22, and still in the 80's.

Maybe CNN didn't get the word. The radical global warming crowd is no longer claiming that the earth is warming. In fact there is credible evidence that the earth is cooling but that doesn't stop the propaganda. The new buzz is "climate change". Every severe snow storm or unseasonable cool weather can now characterized as evidence of "climate change".

Not true. Severe weather hot or cold is effecting weather in other parts of the country and world.

It snowed about nine inches in Jamestown NY last week. Here in the Mid-Atlantic it was about the coolest summer I can remember. Where does CNN put it's sensors, in Death Valley?

Record heat in June and September in Vegas.

October 22, and still in the 80's.
Record heat in THE DESERT

God almighty you guys are dumb

And the Beach in California

Hotter Than Phoenix, Long Beach Sets Heat Record Friday | Patch

The OP is a scam. We're in a 2 decade long pause. The only way they created the imaginary "warming" is by adding the imaginary "warming" in the oceans.

It's a total fabrication

I keep hearing these accusations that all the climate scientists who publish or speak in support of global warming are liars. I think to myself, if they are lying what is their motive? I've never come up with or heard a convincing motive for such a vast conspiracy of lies. I've heard a few motives for a conspiracy to assassinate JFK that if tied in with other indisputable evidence could be credible. Same with various 9/11 theories. Like any building or structure a good conspiracy theory has to have a solid foundation. A convincing motive is a necessary part of that foundation and I just don't see one here. Of course I don't know enough of the science to be sure by the science alone that global warming is a reality. I have to look at the whole context, the backstories, the methodology, the reputation of the scientists who advance the theory, etc. etc. Right now I'm about 80% there in accepting that global warming is an existential fact caused by human behavior in the last 150 yrs. or so and not just a periodic, cyclic or random change in climate pattern.
Taking that into account and knowing that change in climate and environment has been responsible for many mass extinctions since life originated on this planet I come to the conclusion that we should get off our ass and, if it's not too late as some of the more pessimistic say, do as much as we can as fast as we can to stop the descent into environmental catastrophe. And hey, if they are wrong, if I am wrong, we end up with a cleaner more beautiful world as a consolation prize.

Forum List

Back