And When You Call People Animals and Thugs.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
I could show a story like this almost every day just like the white racists do relative to black crimes. It's not just about the past, there is a 258 year record that whites have that cannot be disputed no matter how many crimes they try putting up on blacks.

Predator Gets Reduced Sentence After Abusing HUNDREDS Of Black Minors​

Judge Brian Gibbons gave Jason Roger Pope, AKA "DJ Kidd," a reduced sentence of 19 years behind bars instead of 30 years after Pope admitted to abusing nearly 700 minors.

"A major sex trafficking case that languished in the South Carolina court system for more than four years concluded anticlimactically last summer when a 46-year-old white disc jockey received a reduced sentence after pleading guilty to 13 felony charges of having sex with children, including hundreds of underage Black girls.

As part of a deal with prosecutors, Jason Roger Pope, once known as “DJ Kidd,” confessed in August 2023 to five counts of sex trafficking of a minor, five counts of criminal sexual conduct with a minor, and three counts of criminal sexual conduct, according to South Carolina Attorney General Alan Wilson.

But instead of Pope being sent away for the rest of his life, Judge Brian Gibbons suspended a 30-year prison term for the defendant in favor of 19 years behind bars — which was a far lighter punishment than prosecutors initially desired for the man who admitted to prostituting and having sex with 693 underage Black girls between 2017 and 2019, while intentionally infecting at least one of his young victims with HIV, prosecutors said."

This guy makes Larry Nassar look ike Santa Claus.

I could show a story like this almost every day just like the white racists do relative to black crimes. It's not just about the past, there is a 258 year record that whites have that cannot be disputed no matter how many crimes they try putting up on blacks.

Judge Brian Gibbons gave Jason Roger Pope, AKA "DJ Kidd," a reduced sentence of 19 years behind bars instead of 30 years after Pope admitted to abusing nearly 700 minors.

"A major sex trafficking case that languished in the South Carolina court system for more than four years concluded anticlimactically last summer when a 46-year-old white disc jockey received a reduced sentence after pleading guilty to 13 felony charges of having sex with children, including hundreds of underage Black girls.

As part of a deal with prosecutors, Jason Roger Pope, once known as “DJ Kidd,” confessed in August 2023 to five counts of sex trafficking of a minor, five counts of criminal sexual conduct with a minor, and three counts of criminal sexual conduct, according to South Carolina Attorney General Alan Wilson.

But instead of Pope being sent away for the rest of his life, Judge Brian Gibbons suspended a 30-year prison term for the defendant in favor of 19 years behind bars — which was a far lighter punishment than prosecutors initially desired for the man who admitted to prostituting and having sex with 693 underage Black girls between 2017 and 2019, while intentionally infecting at least one of his young victims with HIV, prosecutors said."

you wont hear any whites defending the animal ... people that do what he did to kids should be on death row .

The fellow confessed, and almost all defendants are blessed if they don't force the prosecution to prove their case.

You'd probably whine if the case had gone to a jury and they exonerated because he wasn't read his rights or something as well.

The fellow confessed, and almost all defendants are blessed if they don't force the prosecution to prove their case.

You'd probably whine if the case had gone to a jury and they exonerated because he wasn't read his rights or something as well.
Stop making excuses for this, racist.

He needs the death penalty, this guy has destroyed 1000s of peoples lives. Disgusting trash.

He needs the death penalty, this guy has destroyed 1000s of peoples lives. Disgusting trash.
He's a Pedo going into the prison system for raping hundreds of black girls? Trust me, Papa...either he's going to killed or he's going to wish he was dead. I'd say the chances of him doing those 19 years are slim and none. Some cases of justice not being served are addressed by inmates in the system!

He certainly sounds like an animal and a thug, to me.

What; isn't being "minor attracted" a DemoKKKrat thing??? I'm with DeSantis on this!!

Greg

I don’t give a shit what race people are…. When deserving based on the level of the crime, I will continue to call the perpetrator an animal or thug. I have called people who share my ethnic background both “animal” and “thug”.

Hmmmm. John Wayne Gacy worked in the Democrat party.
27 young men were tortured, killed, buried in his basement.

Amazes me that when THUGS are politicized and race plays into it too. Amazing. And disgusting.

BTW...those who use race when the thug term is used are racists because they automatically assume it's referring to blacks. THUGS come in all colors.....But IManIdiot already knows this. Hence...troll thread.

Forum List

Back