They call 2023 the hottest year on record yet see what happened at Death Valley

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
There is the gold standard of heat around the world. It is at Death Valley, Ca. First why there? Because the world record hottest day of record is there. No other location holds the title. So it is the gold standard.

So how did Death Valley do in 2023?

First it peaked at 130 and was cooler the rest of the time. I say this is a good case to show Earth cooled and did not get hotter. It got the hottest of record in 1913.

worlds-hottest-temps-16jul23-edit.jpg

There is the gold standard of heat around the world. It is at Death Valley, Ca. First why there? Because the world record hottest day of record is there. No other location holds the title. So it is the gold standard.

First it peaked at 130 and was cooler the rest of the time. I say this is a good case to show Earth cooled and did not get hotter. It got the hottest of record in 1913.

So, to try to disprove the hottest year on record, you Cherry Pick one data point on the planet and show it was one degree lower than its hottest ever

^ Tell me you're dumb without telling me you're dumb

So, to try to disprove the hottest year on record, you Cherry Pick one data point on the planet and show it was one degree lower than its hottest ever
It was 4 degrees cooler at Death Valley. I said why it matters. It holds the all time record as the hottest place on the entire planet.

Interesting ... these are some of the coldest places on Earth at night ...

Deserts are dry ... Meteorology 201 ... temperature is meaningless there ...

A tenth of an inch per year precipitation at the South Pole, Death Valley ain't got nothing:

Notice that so far, nobody has named any place that was hotter than death valley in 2023. So it is the king of high temperature.

We were also told it was the warmest ever year for oceans, but it was also a DUD of a cane season....

"warmest ever year" =

record cold mt Washington
snow in Saudi
snow in Hollywood
Lake Tahoe froze

Anyone who actually believes any of the "warmest ever" claims has an IQ under 5

We were also told it was the warmest ever year for oceans, but it was also a DUD of a cane season....

"warmest ever year" =

record cold mt Washington
snow in Saudi
snow in Hollywood
Lake Tahoe froze

Anyone who actually believes any of the "warmest ever" claims has an IQ under 5

But what does that have to do with the Jews?

And by "we", you mean peole who don't yet understand the differences between climate and weather.

Being an Engineer and familiar with things like this I suspect the difference between 128F and 130F is nothing more than a thermometer calibration error range.

Does weather in Death Valley represent global climate?

Stupid fuckup

Forum List

Back