Hottest Summer on Record

The OP is a scam. We're in a 2 decade long pause. The only way they created the imaginary "warming" is by adding the imaginary "warming" in the oceans.

It's a total fabrication

Yeah if they didn't keep getting caught fudging data they might be a bit more believable

This is the hottest summer in at least 4,000 years.
2015 is on track to be the hottest year on record - CNN.com

Coincidence? I think not.

Global warming is real, fools.

What was the temp on July 1, 2015 B.C.? ROFLMAO
Ask someone with more patience than me to explain to you how science determines these things. Be especially sure to ask them to explain what "on record" means.
Hate to break this to you idiot. Okay I lied I love it when you are caught being stupid. That said THIS is the first line in the OP "This is the hottest summer in at least 4,000 years." ANYBODY has the right to ask that be backed up.

So idiot, what was the temp in 42 AD? And a LINK for that as well please. Thank you idiot.

Ask someone with more patience than me to explain to you how science determines these things. Be especially sure to ask them to explain what "on record" means.

SO what was the temp July 1, 2015 B.C.? C'mon dope, put up or shut up

The OP is a scam. We're in a 2 decade long pause. The only way they created the imaginary "warming" is by adding the imaginary "warming" in the oceans.

It's a total fabrication
Nope. Not a scam. There is no pause
This year is proof that global warming is still running rampant, you nincompoop.

Climate change is occurring on every planet in the system.

We inhabit only one.

2+2=

Dope? Where? Is it meth?

They don't know the precise global temperature back then but there are proxies like ice cores.

Dope? Where? Is it meth?

They don't know the precise global temperature back then but there are proxies like ice cores.

Save that BS, you're talking less than a degree of difference, you idiot loons will buy into anything

Dope? Where? Is it meth?

Save that BS, you're talking less than a degree of difference, you idiot loons will buy into anything
Moron.

New Topics

Forum List

Back