Homophobic Whitey McWhiteman Mike the dinosaur Pence to endorse Cruz

Breaking news!

Remember when Pence was on the RWnut short list as presidential material?

Yeah, I know, it's a good joke now.

Technical foul...
OP....
Using multiple cards at once...
Race Card and Homophobe card....
Two post penalty and loss of credibility...

Tweeeeeeett...

Pence is a homophobic white man. Fact.

Really? How so?

He opposes legal same sex marriage doesn't he? That's homophobia. Or, to be fair, it could just be good old fashioned prejudice based on hate.

Oh my God.. whatever dude. You people are wacko. Same old shit, Why can't you accept that not everyone agrees with this? Is Pence denying anyone their right to marry? Is he proposing rounding them all up?

Fear has nothing to do with it except in your tiny, closed mind.

Pence got trumped by the federal government. He has to recognize same sex marriage now.

What is wrong with Homophobia?

It's the irrational fear of homosexuals, so in your case, really there's nothing wrong. It's you being you.
Fear or antipathy is the definition.
while both irrational
I gave the definition. Look it up. Also look up antipathy. The definitions carry many meanings, not just hate or fear. Homo lovers are thin skinned as a condom from Big Lots.

If you have nothing to fear from same sex marriage, then you have no rational basis for opposing it.
I rationally oppose sick and creepy sexual fantasies. It's not necessary for survival of the species.

I never said any such thing. I said earlier that I believe marriage is one man, one woman. I just will never accept gay marriage. I certainly understand the legality of it though. I just think it is bullshit.

See, that's called "Tolerance", which is unacceptable to Progressives, you have to give them acceptance, or else.

Exactly.... you must accept everything I believe in, without question, or you're a ______________________. It's idiotic.

And when they don't accept that which you believe, it is because they are smarter than you.

You must accept everything I believe in if the law is on my side.

Why are you supporting laws, or supporting making up laws that enforce thought?

Refusing to serve a black man in your restaurant because he's black is not a thought, it's an action.

yes, and a point of sale refusal can be seen possibly as an actual harm. However short of hurt feelings, there is no harm if someone does not want to enter into a contract for an easily acquirable service or product.

You have a case for PA's when it comes to actual PA's, not for contracted services or products.

Technical foul...
OP....

Tweeeeeeett...

Really? How so?

He opposes legal same sex marriage doesn't he? That's homophobia. Or, to be fair, it could just be good old fashioned prejudice based on hate.

Oh my God.. whatever dude. You people are wacko. Same old shit, Why can't you accept that not everyone agrees with this? Is Pence denying anyone their right to marry? Is he proposing rounding them all up?

Pence got trumped by the federal government. He has to recognize same sex marriage now.

Indiana does, he doesn't. Laws don't force people to think a certain way. Take your thought police crap elsewhere.

Breaking news!

Technical foul...
OP....

Tweeeeeeett...

Breaking news!

Technical foul...
OP....

Tweeeeeeett...

What evidence is there that he fears anything? And again why is his race relavent?

See, that's called "Tolerance", which is unacceptable to Progressives, you have to give them acceptance, or else.

Exactly.... you must accept everything I believe in, without question, or you're a ______________________. It's idiotic.

And when they don't accept that which you believe, it is because they are smarter than you.

Refusing to serve a black man in your restaurant because he's black is not a thought, it's an action.

yes, and a point of sale refusal can be seen possibly as an actual harm. However short of hurt feelings, there is no harm if someone does not want to enter into a contract for an easily acquirable service or product.

You have a case for PA's when it comes to actual PA's, not for contracted services or products.

The degree of harm is not a relevant measure.

Technical foul...
OP....

Tweeeeeeett...

Really? How so?

Just like States had to respect plessey and the dread scott decision. Bad decisions are still bad.

Except the constitution is clear. The federal government has no say in marriage

If there is one thing that racist fuck NYC hates more than white people, it's the US Constitution.

States are obligated to keep their laws constitutional. Deny that.

Yeah, so why does it take me $1000 and 3-6 months of bullshit, plus the permission of NYPD to get a handgun permit for my own home?

By your reasoning, it's because the states can do whatever they want.

By normal reasoning, challenge the law in court and find out.

What is wrong with Homophobia?

It's the irrational fear of homosexuals, so in your case, really there's nothing wrong. It's you being you.

Explain how people are afraid of homosexuals. I'm not a fan of bread pudding.. does this mean I am scared of bread pudding?
Why does that require explaination?

If youre not afraid, you arent phobic

Carry on.

Then why constantly label anyone who isn't 100% in as "homophobic"? That is exactly the claim, that these folks are phobic. Why do you need this explained to you?

You fear harm from homosexuals having equal rights, when no harm exists. That is therefore an irrational fear.
Or that gay Americans will somehow harm society, where no such potential exists.

Why not? If you are going to force someone to either break their moral code, or go out of business, there has to be an actual government interest caused by a concrete harm to the 'offended" party.

Anything else is just government deciding one person's butthurt is more equal than another person's butthurt.

Really? How so?

Just like States had to respect plessey and the dread scott decision. Bad decisions are still bad.

That is totally irrelevant.

Except the constitution is clear. The federal government has no say in marriage

If there is one thing that racist fuck NYC hates more than white people, it's the US Constitution.

States are obligated to keep their laws constitutional. Deny that.

Yeah, so why does it take me $1000 and 3-6 months of bullshit, plus the permission of NYPD to get a handgun permit for my own home?

By your reasoning, it's because the states can do whatever they want.

By normal reasoning, challenge the law in court and find out.

Been done, and the local courts think just like the rest of you progressive twats.

Really? How so?

This fails as both a false comparison fallacy and a red herring fallacy.

Really? How so?

That is totally irrelevant.

Nope, it is entirely relevant, you are just too much of a hack to come up with a valid response.

Breaking news!

Technical foul...
OP....

Tweeeeeeett...

Breaking news!

Technical foul...
OP....

Tweeeeeeett...

What evidence is there that he fears anything? And again why is his race relavent?

So he has no fear of equal rights for gays, but he opposes them anyway? What? Out of good old fashioned hate? Bigotry? Prejudice?

Really? How so?

This fails as both a false comparison fallacy and a red herring fallacy.

Go to hell, you drive by, moronic commenter.

Why not? If you are going to force someone to either break their moral code, or go out of business, there has to be an actual government interest caused by a concrete harm to the 'offended" party.

Anything else is just government deciding one person's butthurt is more equal than another person's butthurt.

Moral codes aren't sacred. Opposing any mixing of the races has a history of prominence in 'moral code'.

Want more examples of bad moral codes?

Forum List

Back