Trump just won the election

Maybe the census and tax deductions arguments are the outliers.

Actually, no, they aren't. Because NO Fetues are counted in the Census. NO fetuses are counted as tax deductions.

Only a very few fetuses result in someone being charged, and it's almost always because the woman was killed.

It isn't a medical decision, it is a rights decision.

Nope, it's a medical decision. Some clown who gets elected to state legislatures has no business sticking his nose in.

But don't worry, you guys will find out how badly you screwed up in November.

A court just ruled that Arizona's No Rape Exception law from 1865 applies.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Boy, he made a wise choice to leave abortion up to the States. In other terms, get the BS off my plate for good. Now leftists have to look elsewhere. And make up crisis and negativity, they're good at that, but there's only so far they can go with this, such as this link demonstrates. Even Democrats know this is a big loss ("bigly"). 'Slap in the face': Mike Pence blasts Donald Trump for saying abortion restrictions should be up to states

Just one more Trump victory. Remember all the Trump victories, boom boom, bang! Get used to that again.
It will not help him gain votes but will keep some votes.

Fetuses aren't people.

We don't count them in the census.
We don't allow them to be tax deductions
We don't investigate miscarriages as homicides.

That's right. Until the umbilical cord is cut the specimen is just a cantaloupe. Everyone knows this.

Notice how Joe sidestepped the murder of a pregnant woman equals two murders? You could tell he avoided it by writing "miscarriages as homicide". Plus WTF? Joe doesn't even know what a miscarriage is.

That's right. Until the umbilical cord is cut the specimen is just a cantaloupe. Everyone knows this.

Notice how Joe sidestepped the murder of a pregnant woman equals two murders? You could tell he avoided it by writing "miscarriages as homicide". Plus WTF? Joe doesn't even know what a miscarriage is.

Naw, guy, you missed the point. Once you've granted Globby the Fetus MORE rights than the woman he's inside, you have to treat EVERY miscarriage as a potential homicide.

More to the point, you have to start prosecuting women if they have a sip of wine or smoke a cigarette because that counts as child abuse now.

My problem with fetal homicide laws (which are probably unconstitutional) is that people convict on emotion. Take the case of Scott Peterson. Almost NO real evidence against him. No forensics, a timeline that is iffy, and a pretty viable alternative theory of the crime. But he was a shitty husband, and people got all upset about a fetus.

It’s still early

If tRump thinks that his evangelical base is pissed at his stance

Hard telling what kind of stupid will come out of his mouth

I don't. Trump is as guilty of rhetoric as any other politician. However, I do look at what he has said and done that have been REALLY BENEFICIAL for this country. Actions speak louder than words. Trump has been more effective at making good decisions for the country--in spite of an obstructionist democrat congress, than almost any POTUS in my lifetime and that encompasses 14 administrations.

Naw, guy, you missed the point. Once you've granted Globby the Fetus MORE rights than the woman he's inside, you have to treat EVERY miscarriage as a potential homicide.

More to the point, you have to start prosecuting women if they have a sip of wine or smoke a cigarette because that counts as child abuse now.

My problem with fetal homicide laws (which are probably unconstitutional) is that people convict on emotion. Take the case of Scott Peterson. Almost NO real evidence against him. No forensics, a timeline that is iffy, and a pretty viable alternative theory of the crime. But he was a shitty husband, and people got all upset about a fetus.

When the left says it's so it's projection, a distortion, distraction, antonym, ambition, absurdity and/or confession. Every time, all the time.

When the left says it's so it's projection, a distortion, distraction, antonym, ambition, absurdity and/or confession. Every time, all the time.
Duly noted that you couldn't comprehend the point that was being made, much less refute it.

Hey, guy, if you want to see a country that has the kinds of laws you want, check out the Philippines.

Abortion is illegal in all cases except threat to the woman's life.

And Filipinas have 800,000 abortions a year.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump says he's pro-life. TDS
Trump says he's pro-choice. TDS
Trump says leave it to the Feds. TDS
Trump says leave it to the States. TDS
Trump farts. TDS

At the end of the day, Trump is still pro choice. Because if one supports allowing states to kill babies, then there's no way around support of killing babies. There are no states or borders when it comes to killing American babies.

Don't get me wrong, I'm with Trump on this. If a mom wants to kill her baby, fine. Go for it. It's not like these hoodrats and white trailer trash are producing anything that will benefit society.

1712878058573.png

Forum List

Back