Cruz and Carly....double yuck.

Jeddahite

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2015
What a desperate move on Cruz's part...to pick a vp at this time in the race, and even worse, to pick Carly Fiorina! Kind of like McCain picking Sarah Palin. I'm all for women in presidential and vice-presidential positions, but please, folks, pick a woman we can be proud of! Fiorina led the charges against Planned Parenthood that have not only been debunked, but the prime promoter of those attacks has been charged with a crime. Fiorina insisted she had seen video of "baby parts". She's never been elected to an office, not even been a part-time governor of Alaska. But then, neither has Trump. Maybe they should run together. Oh, right, Trump thinks she's ugly.

What a desperate move on Cruz's part...to pick a vp at this time in the race, and even worse, to pick Carly Fiorina! Kind of like McCain picking Sarah Palin. I'm all for women in presidential and vice-presidential positions, but please, folks, pick a woman we can be proud of! Fiorina led the charges against Planned Parenthood that have not only been debunked, but the prime promoter of those attacks has been charged with a crime. Fiorina insisted she had seen video of "baby parts". She's never been elected to an office, not even been a part-time governor of Alaska. But then, neither has Trump. Maybe they should run together. Oh, right, Trump thinks she's ugly.

Ted pick of Carly was a message to Trump and Trump supporters that the establishment was going to do everything they can to stop Trump.

Cruz only hope is a brokered convention and once he loses in Indiana he will be gone, and the pick of Carly will forever be consider one of the dumbest last minute efforts in political history ( well in this country at least )...

Also not many in the GOP want to hitch their wagon to Cruz and Carly was most likely his only real choice.

I heard that this morning Carly released her plan to make a fabulous coat from a bunch of Dalmatian puppies.

Forum List

Back