Homophobic Whitey McWhiteman Mike the dinosaur Pence to endorse Cruz

What is wrong with Homophobia?

It's the irrational fear of homosexuals, so in your case, really there's nothing wrong. It's you being you.

Explain how people are afraid of homosexuals. I'm not a fan of bread pudding.. does this mean I am scared of bread pudding?

For starters, you don't want them to be able to legally marry, because you believe we'll suffer dire, fearful consequences.

I never said any such thing.

So I can count you as being fully in support of legal gay marriage? Your posting history won't show anything to the contrary?

Nope. I do not support it nor will I do anything to inhibit it. I'm a big believer that what consenting adults do is none of my business although I do reserve the right to have an opinion, as I am entitled.

It's the irrational fear of homosexuals, so in your case, really there's nothing wrong. It's you being you.

Explain how people are afraid of homosexuals. I'm not a fan of bread pudding.. does this mean I am scared of bread pudding?
Why does that require explaination?

If youre not afraid, you arent phobic

Carry on.

Then why constantly label anyone who isn't 100% in as "homophobic"? That is exactly the claim, that these folks are phobic. Why do you need this explained to you?

You fear harm from homosexuals having equal rights, when no harm exists. That is therefore an irrational fear.

"Bake that fucking cake, peasant".

Yes. Obey the law.

For starters, you don't want them to be able to legally marry, because you believe we'll suffer dire, fearful consequences.

So I can count you as being fully in support of legal gay marriage? Your posting history won't show anything to the contrary?

Nope. I do not support it nor will I do anything to inhibit it. I'm a big believer that what consenting adults do is none of my business although I do reserve the right to have an opinion, as I am entitled.

So your stand is

I don't believe gays should have the legal right to marry, but I cannot make any case whatsoever for denying them that right.

Carry on.

Then why constantly label anyone who isn't 100% in as "homophobic"? That is exactly the claim, that these folks are phobic. Why do you need this explained to you?

You fear harm from homosexuals having equal rights, when no harm exists. That is therefore an irrational fear.

Yes. Obey the law.

Keep running back to the how instead of the why, you cheap, dime store hack.

Breaking news!

Remember when Pence was on the RWnut short list as presidential material?

Yeah, I know, it's a good joke now.

Bigot.

Well, we didn't have a sign-in requirement for this thread, but for the record, one bigot has signed in.

Is that your response to everything? Bigot and/or homophobe?

I'm not the one who identified marty as a bigot, he did.

So your stand is

I don't believe gays should have the legal right to marry, but I cannot make any case whatsoever for denying them that right.

or someone's stand can be "i don't think a court can wave a wand and say gay marriage is a right, but if a State legislature wants to pass a law changing their own marriage contract, go for it"

Carry on.

Yes. Obey the law.

The why is constitutionally clear. Except of course to someone delusional such as yourself.

Breaking news!

Remember when Pence was on the RWnut short list as presidential material?

Yeah, I know, it's a good joke now.

Bigot.

Well, we didn't have a sign-in requirement for this thread, but for the record, one bigot has signed in.

Is that your response to everything? Bigot and/or homophobe?

I'm not the one who identified marty as a bigot, he did.

No, I'm calling you a bigot, hacky Mchackhack. Its from your side's playbook, and I decided to push the "easy" button in this thread.

Yes. Obey the law.

The why is constitutionally clear. Except of course to someone delusional such as yourself.

Still can't find the right to cake, or the right to ruin someone over hurt feelings in the constitution.

So your stand is

or someone's stand can be "i don't think a court can wave a wand and say gay marriage is a right, but if a State legislature wants to pass a law changing their own marriage contract, go for it"

The Court derives its power from the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution. You've heard of the Constitution, right?

Yes. Obey the law.

Still can't find the right to cake, or the right to ruin someone over hurt feelings in the constitution.

You can find the right to equal treatment under the law, can't you?

So your stand is

The Court derives its power from the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution. You've heard of the Constitution, right?

Again, where does the constitution spell out the right to cake, or the right to not have your feelings hurt?

So your stand is

I never said any such thing. I said earlier that I believe marriage is one man, one woman. I just will never accept gay marriage. I certainly understand the legality of it though. I just think it is bullshit.

Yes. Obey the law.

Yes. Obey the law.

A baker isn't "the law".

Fear or antipathy is the definition.
while both irrational
I gave the definition. Look it up. Also look up antipathy. The definitions carry many meanings, not just hate or fear. Homo lovers are thin skinned as a condom from Big Lots.

So your stand is

I never said any such thing. I said earlier that I believe marriage is one man, one woman. I just will never accept gay marriage. I certainly understand the legality of it though. I just think it is bullshit.

See, that's called "Tolerance", which is unacceptable to Progressives, you have to give them acceptance, or else.

Fear or antipathy is the definition.
while both irrational
I gave the definition. Look it up. Also look up antipathy. The definitions carry many meanings, not just hate or fear. Homo lovers are thin skinned as a condom from Big Lots.
^^^
Rational adults dont discuss issues like this either but...what ya gunna do.

Forum List

Back