Homophobic Whitey McWhiteman Mike the dinosaur Pence to endorse Cruz

Breaking news!

Remember when Pence was on the RWnut short list as presidential material?

Yeah, I know, it's a good joke now.

Technical foul...
OP....
Using multiple cards at once...
Race Card and Homophobe card....
Two post penalty and loss of credibility...

Tweeeeeeett...

Pence is a homophobic white man. Fact.
Breaking news!

Technical foul...
OP....
Using multiple cards at once...
Race Card and Homophobe card....
Two post penalty and loss of credibility...

Tweeeeeeett...

Pence is a homophobic white man. Fact.

What evidence is there that he fears anything? And again why is his race relavent?

None. He's a left wing idiot. He needs nothing in order to make shit up.

What is wrong with Homophobia?

It's the irrational fear of homosexuals, so in your case, really there's nothing wrong. It's you being you.

Explain how people are afraid of homosexuals. I'm not a fan of bread pudding.. does this mean I am scared of bread pudding?
I am sure that few if any fear gay people in the sense that they experience anxiety when in their presence such as might be the case if it were someone who could actually harm them at the moment, in some way. However, there are many ways to be fearful. Homophobes may be afraid of the changes to society that gay people represent. They may be fearful of the changing definition of the family even though same sex marriage is just the latest manifestation of change. The changing sexual norms and values my assail their sensibilities and they blame the gays for it, even though the acceptance of gays is a result, not a cause of those broader changes. Finally, they may, on some level have doubts and fears about their own sexuality and see gays as a threat in the sense that it may compel them to confront a side to themselves that they would rather ignore. And, they are alI, irrational fears and therefore neurotic. l hope that answers your question.

It's the irrational fear of homosexuals, so in your case, really there's nothing wrong. It's you being you.
Fear or antipathy is the definition.

A phobia is a type of anxiety disorder, usually defined as a persistent fear of an object or situation the affected person will go to great lengths to avoid, typically disproportional to the actual danger posed.

So, people who don't embrace gay marriage, or whatnot, have an anxiety disorder?

Where did you get you medical degree?

:lmao:
Not being a fan of gay marriage is one thing....being so afraid as to try to keep or pass laws against gays is quite another.

Breaking news!

Here is something interesting on your boy Pence. It's old but I'm sure he has not changed . He is exactly the kind of scum that goes hand in hand with Cruz:

Dozens of GOP Leaders Declare Solidarity With Those Who Want To See Homosexuality Outlawed
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 12/15/2010 11:21 am
Last week when Jeremy Hooper discovered that the Family Research Council was planning to roll out a campaign fighting back against the Southern Poverty Law Center's designation of the organization as an anti-gay hate group, we noted that FRC was asking people to sign on to the campaign to "stand in solidarity with Family Research Council, American Family Association, Concerned Women of America, National Organization for Marriage, Liberty Counsel and other pro-family organizations that are working to protect and promote natural marriage and family."

By doing so, we pointed out, any one who added their name was essentially declaring that they stood shoulder-to-shoulder with groups that proclaim:

Today, FRC announced that it was running this open letter [PDF] in both Politico and The Washington Examiner and that the effort had the support of dozens of Republican members of Congress and conservative leaders:

Family Research Council (FRC) announced the placement of a full-page open letter in today's print editions of Politico and the Washington Examiner responding to the Southern Poverty Law Center's (SPLC) recent attacks on FRC and other groups.

SPLC has targeted FRC and other organizations that uphold Judeo-Christian moral views, including marriage as the union of a man and a woman. The open letter, signed by more than 150 organizational leaders, Members of Congress and other elected officials, calls for a "vigorous but responsible exercise of the First Amendment rights of free speech and religious liberty that are the birthright of all Americans."

The open letter was signed by many current and former elected and government officials including Speaker-designate John Boehner, Majority Leader-elect Eric Cantor, U.S. Reps Mike Pence (R-IN), Michele Bachmann (R-MN), John Carter (R-TX), John Fleming (R-LA,) Trent Franks (R-AZ), Louie Gohmert (R-TX,) Gregg Harper (R-MS), Jeb Hensarling (R-TX), Jim Jordan (R-OH), Steve King (R-IA,) Don Manzullo (R-IL), Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), Joe Pitts (R-PA), Peter Roskam (R-LA), Lamar Smith (R-TX,) Steve Scalise (R-LA,) Fred Upton (R-MI), U.S. Senators Jim DeMint (R-SC), Jim Inhofe (R-OK,) David Vitter (R-LA), Roger Wicker (R-MS), Sam Brownback (Gov.-elect, Kansas), Governor Bobby Jindal, former Governor Mike Huckabee, Governor Tim Pawlenty, former Senator Rick Santorum, Edwin Meese III, former Attorney General of the United States, and Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli.

- See more at: Dozens of GOP Leaders Declare Solidarity With Those Who Want To See Homosexuality Outlawed

I am sure that few if any fear gay people in the sense that they experience anxiety when in their presence such as might be the case if it were someone who could actually harm them at the moment, in some way. However, there are many ways to be fearful. Homophobes may be afraid of the changes to society that gay people represent. They may be fearful of the changing definition of the family even though same sex marriage is just the latest manifestation of change. The changing sexual norms and values my assail their sensibilities and they blame the gays for it, even though the acceptance of gays is a result, not a cause of those broader changes. Finally, they may, on some level have doubts and fears about their own sexuality and see gays as a threat in the sense that it may compel them to confront a side to themselves that they would rather ignore. And, they are alI, irrational fears and therefore neurotic. l hope that answers your question.

So then, "homophobe" is just an epithet that leftists hurl to cow others into submission. :thup:

No different that the use of the word "niqqer" by democrats through the ages.

So then, "homophobe" is just an epithet that leftists hurl to cow others into submission. :thup:

Obviously your reading skills do not allow you to actually comprehend what I wrote. I will add that homophobes are ridged and narrow in their viewpoint and are unable to deal with change or relate to people who are different from them which would account for the high level of correlation between social conservatism in other areas. Lastly, from what I'm seeing here, they are just not that bright.

Fear or antipathy is the definition.

A phobia is a type of anxiety disorder, usually defined as a persistent fear of an object or situation the affected person will go to great lengths to avoid, typically disproportional to the actual danger posed.

So, people who don't embrace gay marriage, or whatnot, have an anxiety disorder?

Where did you get you medical degree?

:lmao:
Not being a fan of gay marriage is one thing....being so afraid as to try to keep or pass laws against gays is quite another.

Why do you naturally assume people that don't agree with you are afraid? So, is it safe to assume that everything I support and you don't means you are afraid?

Explain how people are afraid of homosexuals. I'm not a fan of bread pudding.. does this mean I am scared of bread pudding?

No, it just reaffirms what I already know. It is a label that is thrown around, like bigot and racist that seeks to shame people for not throwing all in on what someone else believes. No sane person would rationally argue that gays should be denied any rights that anyone else is entitled to. Hey, I'm all in. But when I tell you that I just don't accept gay marriage, and the response almost in every case is to label me a homophobe, well, that's just crazy. I can hold a belief/opinion opposite to you, I am allowed. It doesn't mean I wish anyone harm or to be disadvantaged or that I am scared.

No, it just reaffirms what I already know. It is a label that is thrown around, like bigot and racist that seeks to shame people for not throwing all in on what someone else believes. No sane person would rationally argue that gays should be denied any rights that anyone else is entitled to. Hey, I'm all in. But when I tell you that I just don't accept gay marriage, and the response almost in every case is to label me a homophobe, well, that's just crazy. I can hold a belief/opinion opposite to you, I am allowed. It doesn't mean I wish anyone harm or to be disadvantaged or that I am scared.
OK, what exactly do you mean when you say that you "don't accept gay marriage"? And notice that I have not called you or anyone else a homophobe. I simply explain how it can be accurately applied to some people who in fact are fearful in some way and on some level. I did not use it against anyone for disagreeing with me.

OK, what exactly do you mean when you say that you "don't accept gay marriage"? And notice that I have not called you or anyone else a homophobe. I simply explain how it can be accurately applied to some people who in fact are fearful in some way and on some level. I did not use it against anyone for disagreeing with me.

Cool, I respect that. I just believe marriage is an institution between a man a woman... correction, one man and one woman. With that said, do I care if men marry men? Not really, I Have bigger crawfish to boil. Let the gays be as miserable as us straight folks.

:)

Cool, I respect that. I just believe marriage is an institution between a man a woman... correction, one man and one woman. With that said, do I care if men marry men? Not really, I Have bigger crawfish to boil. Let the gays be as miserable as us straight folks.

:)
OK we're good :beer:

No homophobe is a term to describe someone who demonstrates a fear of homosexuals but cannot offer a rational reason for that fear.

And fear means, they don't want gays to have equal rights because they fear the consequences of those equal rights,

and still, they can't articulate any fearsome consequences.

The core principle here is, if you can't show harm coming from gays having equal rights, but you still oppose them having equal rights,

then your reasons for opposition must involve something other than fear of harm.

The core principle here is, if you can't show harm coming from gays having equal rights, but you still oppose them having equal rights,

then your reasons for opposition must involve something other than fear of harm.

Christ, finally!!!

Another one of Cruz's friends
Linda Harvey: LGBT Movement Helping Turn Kids Into 'Sexual Barbarians'
Submitted by Miranda Blue on Friday, 4/22/2016 3:14 pm
Back in March, Sen. Ted Cruz's presidential campaign proudly announced the endorsements of "some of Ohio's top conservative leaders," including Mission America's Linda Harvey and Cleveland Right to Life's Molly Smith. Harvey is one of the most extreme anti-LGBT activists in the country, while Smith lastgarnered national attention when she a ngered some of her fellow anti-abortion activists by working against the reelection of Sen. Rob Portman when he came out in favor of marriage equality.

In January, Harvey joined Smith on her daily radio program for an interview thatSmith recently re-posted on her website, in which they discussed how LGBT rights will turn children into "selfish" "sexual barbarians" and repeated unfounded claims about a link between homosexuality and pedophilia.

Smith lamented that "we are destroying our children" by failing to "recognize the devastation that is happening to our children through promoting this unhealthy, abomination style of sexual contact." Harvey agreed that "we are looking at a generation of kids that are coming up who will have, who will be such, or at least a fair number of them will be such sexual barbarians."

No homophobe is a term to describe someone who demonstrates a fear of homosexuals but cannot offer a rational reason for that fear.

And fear means, they don't want gays to have equal rights because they fear the consequences of those equal rights,

and still, they can't articulate any fearsome consequences.
As usual you retarde libs ASSume we fear them. Idiots.

Forum List

Back