Homophobic Whitey McWhiteman Mike the dinosaur Pence to endorse Cruz

What is wrong with Homophobia?

It's the irrational fear of homosexuals, so in your case, really there's nothing wrong. It's you being you.
Fear or antipathy is the definition.

A phobia is a type of anxiety disorder, usually defined as a persistent fear of an object or situation the affected person will go to great lengths to avoid, typically disproportional to the actual danger posed.

It's the irrational fear of homosexuals, so in your case, really there's nothing wrong. It's you being you.

A phobia is a type of anxiety disorder, usually defined as a persistent fear of an object or situation the affected person will go to great lengths to avoid, typically disproportional to the actual danger posed.

So, people who don't embrace gay marriage, or whatnot, have an anxiety disorder?

Where did you get you medical degree?

:lmao:

People fear homosexuals? Who knew?

Kudos with the pence endorsement. What his race has to do with it is a mystery

Explain how people are afraid of homosexuals. I'm not a fan of bread pudding.. does this mean I am scared of bread pudding?

For starters, you don't want them to be able to legally marry, because you believe we'll suffer dire, fearful consequences.

Explain how people are afraid of homosexuals. I'm not a fan of bread pudding.. does this mean I am scared of bread pudding?
Why does that require explaination?

If youre not afraid, you arent phobic

Carry on.

Then why constantly label anyone who isn't 100% in as "homophobic"? That is exactly the claim, that these folks are phobic. Why do you need this explained to you?

So, people who don't embrace gay marriage, or whatnot, have an anxiety disorder?

Why else wouldn't you support it?

For starters, you don't want them to be able to legally marry, because you believe we'll suffer dire, fearful consequences.

I never said any such thing. And again, even if I did, how on Earth does this equate into an irrational fear of homosexuals?

Carry on.

Then why constantly label anyone who isn't 100% in as "homophobic"? That is exactly the claim, that these folks are phobic. Why do you need this explained to you?

You fear harm from homosexuals having equal rights, when no harm exists. That is therefore an irrational fear.

I never said any such thing.

So I can count you as being fully in support of legal gay marriage? Your posting history won't show anything to the contrary?

Why else wouldn't you support it?

I've stated before, it is simply my belief that marriage is one man, one woman. There is no fear involved as you keep claiming.

Carry on.

You fear harm from homosexuals having equal rights, when no harm exists. That is therefore an irrational fear.

"Bake that fucking cake, peasant".

Carry on.

I dont need to answer for others...never lived like that.

Forum List

Back