Homophobic Whitey McWhiteman Mike the dinosaur Pence to endorse Cruz

I never said any such thing.

So I can count you as being fully in support of legal gay marriage? Your posting history won't show anything to the contrary?

Nope. I do not support it nor will I do anything to inhibit it. I'm a big believer that what consenting adults do is none of my business although I do reserve the right to have an opinion, as I am entitled.

So your stand is

I don't believe gays should have the legal right to marry, but I cannot make any case whatsoever for denying them that right.

I never said any such thing. I said earlier that I believe marriage is one man, one woman. I just will never accept gay marriage. I certainly understand the legality of it though. I just think it is bullshit.

See, that's called "Tolerance", which is unacceptable to Progressives, you have to give them acceptance, or else.

Exactly.... you must accept everything I believe in, without question, or you're a ______________________. It's idiotic.

And when they don't accept that which you believe, it is because they are smarter than you.

What is wrong with Homophobia?

It's the irrational fear of homosexuals, so in your case, really there's nothing wrong. It's you being you.
Fear or antipathy is the definition.

A phobia is a type of anxiety disorder, usually defined as a persistent fear of an object or situation the affected person will go to great lengths to avoid, typically disproportional to the actual danger posed.
Or in the case of gay Americans, no "danger" at all.

It's the irrational fear of homosexuals, so in your case, really there's nothing wrong. It's you being you.

A phobia is a type of anxiety disorder, usually defined as a persistent fear of an object or situation the affected person will go to great lengths to avoid, typically disproportional to the actual danger posed.
Or in the case of gay Americans, no "danger" at all.

That is ridiculous. There are dangerous gays just as there are dangerous heterosexuals.

So I can count you as being fully in support of legal gay marriage? Your posting history won't show anything to the contrary?

Nope. I do not support it nor will I do anything to inhibit it. I'm a big believer that what consenting adults do is none of my business although I do reserve the right to have an opinion, as I am entitled.

So your stand is

I don't believe gays should have the legal right to marry, but I cannot make any case whatsoever for denying them that right.

I never said any such thing. I said earlier that I believe marriage is one man, one woman. I just will never accept gay marriage. I certainly understand the legality of it though. I just think it is bullshit.

See, that's called "Tolerance", which is unacceptable to Progressives, you have to give them acceptance, or else.

Exactly.... you must accept everything I believe in, without question, or you're a ______________________. It's idiotic.

And when they don't accept that which you believe, it is because they are smarter than you.

You must accept everything I believe in if the law is on my side.

So your stand is

What law says I have to accept gay marriage?

while both irrational
I gave the definition. Look it up. Also look up antipathy. The definitions carry many meanings, not just hate or fear. Homo lovers are thin skinned as a condom from Big Lots.

If you have nothing to fear from same sex marriage, then you have no rational basis for opposing it.

So your stand is

Why are you supporting laws, or supporting making up laws that enforce thought?

Breaking news!

Remember when Pence was on the RWnut short list as presidential material?

Yeah, I know, it's a good joke now.

Get enough of your foul racism in the thread title, scumbag?

White people, do you get it? democrats HATE you.

Any white person voting for a democrat is no different than a Jew who voted for Adolf Hitler. It's not just stupid, it's insane. the democratic party is openly racist and dripping with venom.

Breaking news!

Technical foul...
OP....
Using multiple cards at once...
Race Card and Homophobe card....
Two post penalty and loss of credibility...

Tweeeeeeett...

Pence is a homophobic white man. Fact.

Really? How so?

He opposes legal same sex marriage doesn't he? That's homophobia. Or, to be fair, it could just be good old fashioned prejudice based on hate.

So your stand is

Why are you supporting laws, or supporting making up laws that enforce thought?

Refusing to serve a black man in your restaurant because he's black is not a thought, it's an action.

Then why constantly label anyone who isn't 100% in as "homophobic"? That is exactly the claim, that these folks are phobic. Why do you need this explained to you?

You fear harm from homosexuals having equal rights, when no harm exists. That is therefore an irrational fear.

"Bake that fucking cake, peasant".

Yes. Obey the law.

Keep running back to the how instead of the why, you cheap, dime store hack.

The why is constitutionally clear. Except of course to someone delusional such as yourself.

Except the constitution is clear. The federal government has no say in marriage

[

Is your hatred of all white people irrational, scumbag?

Hey we've reaching the RWnut meltdown phase of the thread.

Wipe the spittle off your chins and give me one good reason gays should not have equal marriage rights.

Breaking news!

Technical foul...
OP....
Using multiple cards at once...
Race Card and Homophobe card....
Two post penalty and loss of credibility...

Tweeeeeeett...

Pence is a homophobic white man. Fact.

Really? How so?

He opposes legal same sex marriage doesn't he? That's homophobia. Or, to be fair, it could just be good old fashioned prejudice based on hate.

Oh my God.. whatever dude. You people are wacko. Same old shit, Why can't you accept that not everyone agrees with this? Is Pence denying anyone their right to marry? Is he proposing rounding them all up?

Fear has nothing to do with it except in your tiny, closed mind.

You fear harm from homosexuals having equal rights, when no harm exists. That is therefore an irrational fear.

"Bake that fucking cake, peasant".

Yes. Obey the law.

Keep running back to the how instead of the why, you cheap, dime store hack.

The why is constitutionally clear. Except of course to someone delusional such as yourself.

Except the constitution is clear. The federal government has no say in marriage

That's absolutely false. The Constitution via the Supremacy Clause gives the federal government the power of 'say' in the constitutionality of all state laws.

Forum List

Back