Hey ladies, What's a Real Man.?

Yup. Tell it like it is. No word games.

Si Modo, my newest friend, when did you turn into a women, seems like only yesterday I thought you were a guy?

I would like to take you on , as you say but that would be impossible due to the fact that I agree with you. Damn, and I was in the mood for some light and airy disagreement.

Real men don't ask women how to be a real man.

They bend women over and then have a cold one.

I am being channeled by the Ghost of Lee Marvin.

Si Modo, my newest friend, when did you turn into a women, seems like only yesterday I thought you were a guy?

I would like to take you on , as you say but that would be impossible due to the fact that I agree with you. Damn, and I was in the mood for some light and airy disagreement.
LOL. Lots of folks assume I'm a guy.

Yup, I'm a woman.

Real men don't ask women how to be a real man.

They bend women over and then have a cold one.

I am being channeled by the Ghost of Lee Marvin.

Can't say I've crossed paths with you before but you seem like a rather interesting fellow. The question is are you for real or is your wife outside the door banging and ready to kick your butt?

Yup, I'm a woman.

My, My, and quite a woman at that.

Yup, I'm a woman.

My, My, and quite a woman at that.
Thank you. :)

A real man takes care of his kids. Any man that does not take care of his kids, is a pussy and should be shunned from society like the Eskimos or something.

So you are saying all Eskimos are out in the cold?

Still, I think all kids should be taken care of.

Fathers, look after your kids. They are really you plus time.

Last edited:
Ha ha. Chanel rarely makes all or nothing statements. Except for pussies that don't care for their kids. All should be left in the cold.

I agree, if you can't do the time don't dive into the slim.

Not my best poetry, I know.

I am off my game.

How do women nowadays define a "Real Man"?

Is he the kind of man that's sensitive and will cry with you or a man that rarely cries, if ever?

Is it the guy that does what he's told or tells you to kiss his butt when you come off with the orders?

Is it the guy who is willing to wait until your in the mood or lays one on ya and puts you in the mood?

If you insulted by some jerk, do you want your man to talk to him or kick his butt?

I'm just interested in hearing what the ladies or men I suppose consider a Real Man nowadays.

:popcorn:

Over the years not a lot has changed in the qualities that make a real man.

A real man is:

..wise, yet humble.
Doesn't put others down with his actions, words or strength, but affirms and builds others up.
Protects those who cannot protect themselves.
Respects and appreciates all women.
Is not ashamed to live and act differently from the world in order to guard himself.
Treats his sisters and mother with great respect.
Is a polite gentlemen and shows women honour.
Doesn't blame others for his own problems but embraces responsibility.
Can accept correction.
Understands the value of work and is financially responsible.
Knows right from wrong and always strives to make virtuous choices.

My brother and I presented our respective sons with a framed poem when they were 16. The same poem presented in the same way to us by our father. A poem by Rudyard Kipling, more than anything else it portrays the qualities of a real man.

'IF'
By: Rudyard Kipling

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you
But make allowance for their doubting too,
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream–and not make dreams your master,
If you can think–and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ‘em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it all on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breath a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: “Hold on!”

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with kings–nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;
If all men count with you, but none too much,
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And–which is more–you’ll be a Man, my son!

How do women nowadays define a "Real Man"?

Is he the kind of man that's sensitive and will cry with you or a man that rarely cries, if ever?

Is it the guy that does what he's told or tells you to kiss his butt when you come off with the orders?

Is it the guy who is willing to wait until your in the mood or lays one on ya and puts you in the mood?

If you insulted by some jerk, do you want your man to talk to him or kick his butt?

I'm just interested in hearing what the ladies or men I suppose consider a Real Man nowadays.

:popcorn:

After reading through this thread, I mostly agree with Dis, in that a real man knows the time and place for each of the things mentioned above. :cool:

With all do respect to you and Dis,

1) crybaby or not
2)trained or not trained
3)Puss or aggressive lover
4)talker or butt kicker (for his ladies honor)

Sheez...:eusa_eh:

Seriously? And you say you've been married 27-ish years? How? Do you not talk? Do you exist in separate ends of the house?

1) Crying because Bambi dies is a girl thing - crying because your mother died is acceptable.
2) Knowing how to put dishes in the dish washer and press a button separates you from apes - knowing how to bake a pie isn't necessary.
3) Yes and yes. Sometimes the woman likes to be the aggressive one; sometimes she just wants to be swept off her feet, and told what to do. It's called variety.
5) Define "honor"? A simple leer from another guy doesn't warrant an ass-kicking. Protecting her from physical harm just might.

It really amazes me that these had to be spelled out for you.

I cannot speak on behalf of all women, but I'll venture a guess, anyway.

A real man in the eyes of a woman is the man who really loves that woman.

All that other nonsense you listed is a load of macho deluded bullshit.

Don't you KNOW any real women, for god's sakes?

Forum List

Back