Hey ladies, What's a Real Man.?

And with all due respect to you ... it varies, depending on the situation, just as what is expected of a good woman varies.

Are we supposed to hold your hand when you're down/depressed/upset or let you suck it up and struggle through, being all manly?

Do we baby you when you're sick or just leave you alone?

Do we be aggressive sometimes or all the times? "obey" you without question or stand up when we think you're wrong?

Act like the sexpot of your fantasies or "the little woman"? And how do we know which one you want when? (sorry - that one might be a bit of a silly question, hmmm?)

Are we supposed to get jealous when another chick hits on you or just be cool since we know you're with us?

Y'all aren't any easier than we are, you know. ;)

Thank you, I can learn from this....:)

The problem as I see it is that women generally have no problem telling you after you did something wrong, they assume you should already know, yet they seem to have a problem telling, what the ground rules are in the first place.

How about this classic problem, You look at your wife/girlfriend and you know somethings wrong. Yet you ask and the answer is inevitably, "nothing". This cycle of ask/nothing can continue for sometime. What's a guy to do? Well anyway the cycle eventually gets to ASK then the ice breaks and it's the classic, "You should know" sheez..:eusa_doh:

you go to the pub, drink at least 5 beers, then everything will be alright.

Finally, someone with a sense of humor....or.....my God your not serious are you?

I'm just interested in hearing what the ladies or men I suppose consider a Real Man nowadays.

I cannot speak on behalf of all women, but I'll venture a guess, anyway.

A real man in the eyes of a woman is the man who really loves that woman.

All that other nonsense you listed is a load of macho deluded bullshit.

Don't you KNOW any real women, for god's sakes?

You started off okay, then you put more lumps on the Lumpy 1, sheez didn't you read my original thread, I was just asking the questions and suddenly I'm a pinyada...:lol:
Funny, huh? How dare you ask a question!

I cannot speak on behalf of all women, but I'll venture a guess, anyway.

A real man in the eyes of a woman is the man who really loves that woman.

All that other nonsense you listed is a load of macho deluded bullshit.

Don't you KNOW any real women, for god's sakes?

You started off okay, then you put more lumps on the Lumpy 1, sheez didn't you read my original thread, I was just asking the questions and suddenly I'm a pinyada...:lol:

I'm sensing frustration, a disturbance in the force and people who don't bother to read posts. I guess some people like their butt cheeks in a twist...:lol:... Oh... the horror

I'm sensing frustration, a disturbance in the force and people who don't bother to read posts. I guess some people like their butt cheeks in a twist...:lol:... Oh... the horror
But, it does provide some great examples of the differences between the schools of thought - 'tell it like it is' and 'if you don't know you must not care and I'm certainly not telling you'.

:lol:

Last edited:

But, it does provide some great examples of the differences between the schools of thought - 'tell it like it is' and 'if you don't know you must not care and I'm certainly not telling you'.

:lol:

if you don't know you must not care and I'm certainly not telling you'.

Okay, I felt a little brain drained on this one but eventually, I got it.. .;) there is hope for me..:lol:

A real man takes care of his kids. Any man that does not take care of his kids, is a pussy and should be shunned from society like the Eskimos or something.

Truer words were never spoken!!!

And being a single mom, of course my definition of a real man involves not just accepting the package deal but being comfortable with the fact that there's room in a woman's heart and life for both him and her kids. Men who are jealous of children are not men at all.

Amen to that, words of advise... you probably don't need, don't settle for less than you and your child deserve, hold out, and the right one will come along.

I raised my daughter as a single father and experienced the same as you are apparently going through, it's tough and lonely at times.

A real man takes care of his kids. Any man that does not take care of his kids, is a pussy and should be shunned from society like the Eskimos or something.

And being a single mom, of course my definition of a real man involves not just accepting the package deal but being comfortable with the fact that there's room in a woman's heart and life for both him and her kids. Men who are jealous of children are not men at all.

Amen to that, words of advise... you probably don't need, don't settle for less than you and your child deserve, hold out, and the right one will come along.

I raised my daughter as a single father and experienced the same as you are apparently going through, it's tough and lonely at times.

Are you kidding? I have twins in kindergarten. The last thing I need is a big, sulky kid to take care of too. :lol:
You're absolutely right, of course. It's better to be solo than settle. That's just a different kind of tough and lonely.

Are you kidding? I have twins in kindergarten. The last thing I need is a big, sulky kid to take care of too. :lol:
You're absolutely right, of course. It's better to be solo than settle. That's just a different kind of tough and lonely.
[Emphasis added] :thup:

:lol:....:rofl:....:lol:.... Now that was to the level of greatness in my humble opinion..:lol:

:lol:....:rofl:....:lol:.... Now that was to the level of greatness in my humble opinion..:lol:

We all have our moments. ;)

Anyone interested in becoming a real man may be interested in attending one of these courses.

Due to the complexity and level of difficulty, each course will accept a maximum of eight participants.

1. How to fill ice-cube trays. Step by step with slide presentation.

2. Lavatory paper rolls: Do they grow on the holders? Roundtable discussion.

3. Differences between the laundry basket and the floor. Pictures and graphics.

4. The after-dinner dishes and silverware: Can they levitate and fly into kitchen sink? Examples on video.

5. Loss of identity: Losing the remote to your significant other. Help line and support groups.

6. Learning how to find things, starting with looking in the right place instead of turning the house upside down while screaming. Open forum.

7. Health watch: Bringing her flowers is not harmful to your health. Graphics and audio tape.

8. Real men ask for directions when lost. Real-life testimonials.

9. Is it genetically impossible to sit quietly as she parallel parks? Driving simulation.

10. Learning to live: Basic differences between mother and wife. Online class and role playing.

11. How to be the ideal shopping companion. Relaxation exercises, meditation and breathing techniques.

12. How to fight cerebral atrophy: Remembering birthdays, anniversaries, other important dates and calling when you're going to be late. Cerebral shock therapy sessions and full lobotomies offered.

Anyone interested in becoming a real man may be interested in attending one of these courses.

Due to the complexity and level of difficulty, each course will accept a maximum of eight participants.

4. The after-dinner dishes and silverware: Can they levitate and fly into kitchen sink? Examples on video.

5. Loss of identity: Losing the remote to your significant other. Help line and support groups.

6. Learning how to find things, starting with looking in the right place instead of turning the house upside down while screaming. Open forum.

7. Health watch: Bringing her flowers is not harmful to your health. Graphics and audio tape.

9. Is it genetically impossible to sit quietly as she parallel parks? Driving simulation.

10. Learning to live: Basic differences between mother and wife. Online class and role playing.

11. How to be the ideal shopping companion. Relaxation exercises, meditation and breathing techniques.

12. How to fight cerebral atrophy: Remembering birthdays, anniversaries, other important dates and calling when you're going to be late. Cerebral shock therapy sessions and full lobotomies offered.

I'd rep ya if could..

I have to put this delicately, will there be any guidance on bathroom aim improvement? Turning on the light and such, now mind you I've only heard of this problem, my aim if fine....:lol:

I'd rep ya if could..

I have to put this delicately, will there be any guidance on bathroom aim improvement? Turning on the light and such, now mind you I've only heard of this problem, my aim if fine....:lol:

No, but there is a very good book on the subject by I. P. Standing. Alternatively try this training aid at:

Aim Your Pee After A Few Dozen Beers!

LMAO. I cannot rep you again. Damn.

Don't worry, he got 260 from me for that. ;)

That's OK. You laughed. That is worth more than rep!

Forum List

Back