Hey ladies, What's a Real Man.?

A real man takes care of his kids. Any man that does not take care of his kids, is a pussy and should be shunned from society like the Eskimos or something.

Truer words have never been spoken Ms. Chanel. :thup:

A real man takes care of his kids. Any man that does not take care of his kids, is a pussy and should be shunned from society like the Eskimos or something.

Truer words were never spoken!!!

And being a single mom, of course my definition of a real man involves not just accepting the package deal but being comfortable with the fact that there's room in a woman's heart and life for both him and her kids. Men who are jealous of children are not men at all.

Real men don't make threads asking chicks what real men are.

Xenophon, You ever started a thread just to see where it's going to go, hell even you read the thread, does that make you less of a "real man"?

It seems the ladies have something to say, are you for stifling there speech and thoughts, should we rename you Archy Xeno Bunker...:lol:

I tell ya, the things I put up with....:eusa_angel:

Real men don't make threads asking chicks what real men are.

Xenophon, You ever started a thread just to see where it's going to go, hell even you read the thread, does that make you less of a "real man"?

It seems the ladies have something to say, are you for stifling there speech and thoughts, should we rename you Archy Xeno Bunker...:lol:

I tell ya, the things I put up with....:eusa_angel:
And you wonder why i don't rep you.

After reading through this thread, I mostly agree with Dis, in that a real man knows the time and place for each of the things mentioned above. :cool:

With all do respect to you and Dis,

1) crybaby or not
2)trained or not trained
3)Puss or aggressive lover
4)talker or butt kicker (for his ladies honor)

Sheez...:eusa_eh:

Seriously? And you say you've been married 27-ish years? How? Do you not talk? Do you exist in separate ends of the house?

1) Crying because Bambi dies is a girl thing - crying because your mother died is acceptable.
2) Knowing how to put dishes in the dish washer and press a button separates you from apes - knowing how to bake a pie isn't necessary.
3) Yes and yes. Sometimes the woman likes to be the aggressive one; sometimes she just wants to be swept off her feet, and told what to do. It's called variety.
5) Define "honor"? A simple leer from another guy doesn't warrant an ass-kicking. Protecting her from physical harm just might.

It really amazes me that these had to be spelled out for you.

I didn't really, but it sounds therapeutic for you. I just wrote the thread and the chips fall where they may.. I hope your happy and relieved....sheezz

I'll be happy with someone who is just on the same page as me most of the time. :)

you could also buy two books if you want to read the same thing simultaneously.

or find an arrangement, where one reads the one book or girly magazine first, and the other one gets it later and next time switch it around. am i overthinking this? yes. why do i ask questions if i answer them myself? i don't know. am i a jerk? maybe. but not rummy

I'm just interested in hearing what the ladies or men I suppose consider a Real Man nowadays.

I cannot speak on behalf of all women, but I'll venture a guess, anyway.

A real man in the eyes of a woman is the man who really loves that woman.

All that other nonsense you listed is a load of macho deluded bullshit.

Don't you KNOW any real women, for god's sakes?

You started off okay, then you put more lumps on the Lumpy 1, sheez didn't you read my original thread, I was just asking the questions and suddenly I'm a pinyada...:lol:

With all do respect to you and Dis,

1) crybaby or not
2)trained or not trained
3)Puss or aggressive lover
4)talker or butt kicker (for his ladies honor)

Sheez...:eusa_eh:

And with all due respect to you ... it varies, depending on the situation, just as what is expected of a good woman varies.

Are we supposed to hold your hand when you're down/depressed/upset or let you suck it up and struggle through, being all manly?

Do we baby you when you're sick or just leave you alone?

Do we be aggressive sometimes or all the times? "obey" you without question or stand up when we think you're wrong?

Act like the sexpot of your fantasies or "the little woman"? And how do we know which one you want when? (sorry - that one might be a bit of a silly question, hmmm?)

Are we supposed to get jealous when another chick hits on you or just be cool since we know you're with us?

Y'all aren't any easier than we are, you know. ;)

Thank you, I can learn from this....:)

The problem as I see it is that women generally have no problem telling you after you did something wrong, they assume you should already know, yet they seem to have a problem telling, what the ground rules are in the first place.

How about this classic problem, You look at your wife/girlfriend and you know somethings wrong. Yet you ask and the answer is inevitably, "nothing". This cycle of ask/nothing can continue for sometime. What's a guy to do? Well anyway the cycle eventually gets to ASK then the ice breaks and it's the classic, "You should know" sheez..:eusa_doh:

you go to the pub, drink at least 5 beers, then everything will be alright.

Forum List

Back