Hey ladies, What's a Real Man.?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
How do women nowadays define a "Real Man"?

Is he the kind of man that's sensitive and will cry with you or a man that rarely cries, if ever?

Is it the guy that does what he's told or tells you to kiss his butt when you come off with the orders?

Is it the guy who is willing to wait until your in the mood or lays one on ya and puts you in the mood?

If your insulted by some jerk, do you want your man to talk to him or kick his butt?

I'm just interested in hearing what the ladies or men I suppose consider a Real Man nowadays.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
popcorn.gif

Hate to brag but if you look up "Man" in the dictionary you will find a picture of Gunny, Dude, Roomy, and myself posted right there in the defination. There's only a few of us real "Men" around these days.

Last edited:
I think I speak for all the ladies of the USMB when I say, Lumpy1, YOU are the real man here. They broke the mold when they made you, you hot simmering piece of man meat. :eusa_drool:

How about just somewhere in the middle? There's a time and a place for everything.

I think I speak for all the ladies of the USMB when I say, Lumpy1, YOU are the real man here. They broke the mold when they made you, you hot simmering piece of man meat. :eusa_drool:

Is it considered manly to be blushing at this point....:lol:... ..and gee thanks

Last edited:
Hate to brag but if you look up "Man" in the dictionary you will find a picture of Gunny, Dude, Roomy, and myself posted right there in the defination. There's only a few of us real "Men" around these days.

Well thanks there, BUDDY.....:disbelief:

Forum List

Back