Have you had the time and money for 104 rounds of golf in the last 4 years?

So what if he plays golf. No big deal.
Rather have him out on the golf course than issuing Executive Orders anyway.

:eusa_angel:Yep. You see its called free speech. Something that nitwit hasn't taken away yet. And if anyone doesn't like it then they can skip it.
Hell no you didn't!!! No DittoNazi is capable of thinking anything for themselves, all they can do is parrot their MessiahRushie.

September 14, 2007
RUSH: All of a sudden, because I read the stitches on the fastball, I started noticing they're all now calling him Usama Bin Laden. I thought, "Why would this be?" And I thought maybe to distinguish him between Barack Obama and so forth. So, I jokingly and with great creativity and ingenuity for a couple days, referred to him as Barack Ubama

:tongue:Well nitwit I never saw that statement before. Ever since Ive been on USMB I have lable him Ubama because its what I made up. Just because your nitwit leader states you didn't do that on you own doesn't apply to everything. Open your eyes if you still can.
But you did HEAR your MessiahRushie say it!!!!!!!!!

Usama, Ubama Target Pakistan
September 20, 2007
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
RUSH: Usama Bin Laden! Another tape saying he's gonna invade Pakistan and declare war in Pakistan on Musharraf, which, ladies and gentlemen, puts him on the same page with a Democrat presidential candidate. That would be Barack Ubama. Let's go back to August 1st. Ubama gave a speech on counterterrorism, and here's portion of what he said.

UBAMA: If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets, and President Musharraf will not act, we will.

My dad golfs at least once a week.

My accountant has a standing 7am Saturday morning tee time at one of the country clubs.

A club/restaurant owner friend plays 3 times a week.

I used to play at least once every 2 weeks, until all my golfing buddies graduated college and moved away.

I know a 95 year old who, until a few months ago, played once a week.

I would be out playing right now if it wasn't so fucking hot and it wasn't raining off and on.

I understand that the OP author is a fucking moron who doesn't understand that men have hobbies for when they aren't working.

The real issue is that a magazine read by rich White fucks with more money than brains would make an issue of golf, which they play at a higher rate than anyone else in the country, or the world.

Maybe they're just mad that a Black guy is invading their pure spaces.

Hard to be in disagreement with that........

But as president we expect him to get off his ass.

So much for expectations huh?

It's always been silly how such a big deal is made out of this.

It's as if he gets back to the WH after a round only to find they could have, for example, convinced Iran to stop enriching uranium, but he didn't answer his phone because he was putting so they changed their mind.

:dunno:

At least the man can hit a golf ball.
Sux as President.
Much ado about nothing. Everyone gets time off.
Amazing how this is somehow a story.

Hell no you didn't!!! No DittoNazi is capable of thinking anything for themselves, all they can do is parrot their MessiahRushie.

September 14, 2007
RUSH: All of a sudden, because I read the stitches on the fastball, I started noticing they're all now calling him Usama Bin Laden. I thought, "Why would this be?" And I thought maybe to distinguish him between Barack Obama and so forth. So, I jokingly and with great creativity and ingenuity for a couple days, referred to him as Barack Ubama

:tongue:Well nitwit I never saw that statement before. Ever since Ive been on USMB I have lable him Ubama because its what I made up. Just because your nitwit leader states you didn't do that on you own doesn't apply to everything. Open your eyes if you still can.

September 20, 2007
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
RUSH: Usama Bin Laden! Another tape saying he's gonna invade Pakistan and declare war in Pakistan on Musharraf, which, ladies and gentlemen, puts him on the same page with a Democrat presidential candidate. That would be Barack Ubama. Let's go back to August 1st. Ubama gave a speech on counterterrorism, and here's portion of what he said.

UBAMA: If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets, and President Musharraf will not act, we will.

:eusa_silenced:You lefties are so funny. Your so brainwashed you believe you know everything about another when making statements. For one thing I don't watch RUSH. Your sounding to much like your nitwit leader day by day. Next step will be braindead. So be careful.

Hard to be in disagreement with that........

But as president we expect him to get off his ass.

So much for expectations huh?

:lol:Very true. Maybe if Ubama had a brain to think with he would at least play a round of golf with his jobs commitee. I bet he forgot all about them by now.

September 20, 2007
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

:eusa_silenced:You lefties are so funny. Your so brainwashed you believe you know everything about another when making statements. For one thing I don't watch RUSH. Your sounding to much like your nitwit leader day by day. Next step will be braindead. So be careful.
Notice how slick the denials are! You don't see or watch, but you do LISTEN and parrot your MessiahRushie!!!!!

Now who on this board thinks obummer pays $15.00 to golf? Raise your hand. It's on our dime so I'm sure it's more like the $200.00 route.

How Much Does It Cost to Play Golf?

then we have to pay for transportation, secret service, bla bla bla..

go blow smoke up someone else's butt.
Obama plays almost all the time at Andrews Air Force Base, so he probably plays about $1,000 per year if anything at all.

Andrews AFB charges $1200 a year or $30 a round

http://www.aafbgc.com/Golf/Course_Fees.asp

So let's hear the conservatives change their tune from it costs too much to he is keeping soldiers off the course

Last edited:
15 dollars, where is that course, and does it have a windmill hole? If Obama plays anywhere that is less then 100 dollars I would be surprised. More then likely you and I would not be able to play where he does.

Not too long ago that being black he would not be allowed on many of our best private courses.

I remember when I was a kid we lived in an expensive area and many kids in my class were quite wealthy. My self and another kid got invited to an exclusive country club in Westchester County.
When we got there the kid in our class whispered to my friend "Whatever you do, don't tell them you are Jewish" He asked what I was and I said Catholic.....he said "Don't tell them you are Catholic either"

Forget about being black.

Yes, those were not all the good old days. Now I guess to the left being a bigot against Mormons is allowed. Can you imagine what is being said about Romney and Mormons being said about Keith Ellison and Islam?

I ended up getting banned for life anyway

Birthday Golf for Obama | The Weekly Standard

That's one round of golf every two weeks. I think I've had the time (though I'm sure most hard working family man Americans haven't). And I most definitely haven't had the money for that.

You don't think the "average American" has had the time (a few hours) or money ($15) to play a round of golf every two weeks?

I have friends who golf twice a week, and they make less money than I do.

15 dollars, where is that course, and does it have a windmill hole? If Obama plays anywhere that is less then 100 dollars I would be surprised. More then likely you and I would not be able to play where he does.

He usually plays at the course on Andrews Air Force Base. I doubt that costs very much, if anything at all.

That's one round of golf every two weeks. I think I've had the time (though I'm sure most hard working family man Americans haven't). And I most definitely haven't had the money for that.

You don't think the "average American" has had the time (a few hours) or money ($15) to play a round of golf every two weeks?

Do you really think Obama is playing the $15 courses?

That's right, there have been 208 weekends in the last 4 years. Wth, is he not allowed a guilty pleasure once every two weeks?

Golf is a guilty pleasure? Golf is probably good for you. Nonetheless, it is still leisure. And frankly that's a lot of leisure for a guy with a lot of responsibilities and a lot of failures.

September 20, 2007
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

Notice how slick the denials are! You don't see or watch, but you do LISTEN and parrot your MessiahRushie!!!!!

:eusa_silenced:No. Your the one listening dude. Im just watching you make an ass of yourself.

Do you really think Obama is playing the $15 courses?

He plays at Andrews Air Force Base. It's $30.

He usually plays at the course on Andrews Air Force Base. I doubt that costs very much, if anything at all.

$30 a day.

Forum List

Back