Have you had the time and money for 104 rounds of golf in the last 4 years?

Yes and so has congress who works less than the president does.
And one ex senator claims that gay sex in a public restroom is part of his official duties.
Truth!

Last edited:
Golf. Now there couldn't possibly be any good coming out of a round of gold.

Probably the thing that scares you TPRethugs is that someone like Boner would play golf with the Pres, have a good time and decide that he is not the commie mutta fooker that you rethugs say he is.

That could be a problem

And a lot of business is conducted on the golf course. A lot. Or course, I doubt that many of you rethugs 1. can play golf and 2 have any business to conduct.

But let your jealousy freak flag fly. Golf, every 2 weeks and you want to bitch about it. Eat shit I say.

Ahh with the anal gay insult.

:D

Further symptoms of AnalDS which is closely linked with BDS.
Doctors cannot explan the linkage though.
OralDS is also linked with BDS.

Some experts claim that all these syndromes are linked togerther under HDS (homosexual Derangement Syndrome).

Last edited:

Further symptoms of ButtDS which is closely linked with BDS.

Why don't you start another Congressman Craig thread, pole smoker.

Further symptoms of ButtDS which is closely linked with BDS.

Why don't you start another Congressman Craig thread, pole smoker.

Sigh keep on proving my hypothesis.

very telling I edited in this line after you had grabbed my post but before I had read this one :)
"Some experts claim that all these syndromes are linked togerther under HDS (homosexual Derangement Syndrome). "

Last edited:
Birthday Golf for Obama | The Weekly Standard

That's one round of golf every two weeks. I think I've had the time (though I'm sure most hard working family man Americans haven't). And I most definitely haven't had the money for that.

You don't think the "average American" has had the time (a few hours) or money ($15) to play a round of golf every two weeks?

I have friends who golf twice a week, and they make less money than I do.

$15?

:rofl:

it ain't 1977, pal.

get a clue

Isn't the Internet wonderful? It allows anyone to pose as anything to his or her egoistic aggrandizement. You can be rough and tough and macho and use any brainless word orders you like.
Technology is grand!

Yeah $15 that would be the course where the greens are called greens because they are the only mowed part and you have to hit around cows?

Nope. I also haven't had the money to spend $77,000 a year on a Dressage Horse.

What's your point?

Think Mitt Romney Would Treat You Better Than His Olympic Horse? Think Again. | MoveOn.Org

I think the point is that Obama bad mouths the very people he acts very hard to be. I never heard Romney bad mouth any segment of society. Maybe he has said something about the unproductive segment but he certainly isn't bad mouthing them then trying to be them.

You've never seen Romney act like a elitist "I'm better than you are" type? Really?

How about these Golden Oldies.

"I can't have illegals here! I'm running for office for Pete's Sake!"

"Corporations are people, my friend… of course they are."

"I like being able to fire people who provide services to me."

"I'm not concerned about the very poor."

So damn predictable.

So, you think people should have illegals working for them? When pointed out to the Romneys they let them go. I guess using your logic they should have had them arrested. Whow.

The whole quote: “I like being able to fire people who provide services to me,” Romney told a breakfast forum of the Nashua Chamber of Commerce. “You know, if someone doesn't give me the good service I need, I want to say, ‘You know, I'm going to get someone else to provide this service to me.’”

So what I guess you are saying is that if you hire someone to wash your car and they instead take a dump on your front seat that would be OK with you. What I think he was talking about is firing the man in the WH for not doing the job. Whow what fake outrage.

Finally to address your BS that doesn't even come close to being on topic, here is the Romney quote:

“I’m in this race because I care about Americans,” Romney told CNN’s Soledad O’Brien this morning after his resounding victory in Florida on Tuesday. “I’m not concerned about the very poor. We have a safety net there. If it needs repair, I’ll fix it.”

“I’m not concerned about the very rich, they’re doing just fine. I’m concerned about the very heart of the America, the 90, 95 percent of Americans who right now are struggling and I’ll continue to take that message across the nation.”

Now, what exactly is your problem? Sounds very sane to me, except when the left does what they do and lie.

Once again a fail on your part of epic proportions.

Last edited:
I guess it depends upon on whom we have painted.

The girl in 'Gold Finger' could be fun. Some sweaty, macho biker would not.

Last edited:

That's one round of golf every two weeks. I think I've had the time (though I'm sure most hard working family man Americans haven't). And I most definitely haven't had the money for that.

You really think that is a lot?

Golfing for five hours twice a month? I know many, many golfers including John Boehner who would laugh at that

I think the great Republican Eisenhower found time to play golf 800 times during his presidency.

You don't think the "average American" has had the time (a few hours) or money ($15) to play a round of golf every two weeks?

I have friends who golf twice a week, and they make less money than I do.

$15?

:rofl:

it ain't 1977, pal.

get a clue

Our public courses are around $24-$29 a round

Not going to kill you to play twice a month

Forum List

Back