Have you had the time and money for 104 rounds of golf in the last 4 years?

That's right, there have been 208 weekends in the last 4 years. Wth, is he not allowed a guilty pleasure once every two weeks?

Golf is a guilty pleasure? Golf is probably good for you. Nonetheless, it is still leisure. And frankly that's a lot of leisure for a guy with a lot of responsibilities and a lot of failures.

A round of golf (three to four hours) every twelve days is a lot of leisure?

Read it out loud, Gasbag, and realize we are letting the air out of your bag.

That's right, there have been 208 weekends in the last 4 years. Wth, is he not allowed a guilty pleasure once every two weeks?

Golf is a guilty pleasure? Golf is probably good for you. Nonetheless, it is still leisure. And frankly that's a lot of leisure for a guy with a lot of responsibilities and a lot of failures.

Got news for you

Being president is not 24/7 on the job. The work day is mostly 9-5 with scheduled meetings and weekends are mostly free. When crisis arises all bets are off.
Presidents are free to eat dinners, bowl, watch movies, go to sporting events, play with their kids and yes.....even play golf

Birthday Golf for Obama | The Weekly Standard

That's one round of golf every two weeks. I think I've had the time (though I'm sure most hard working family man Americans haven't). And I most definitely haven't had the money for that.
Nope... I've had the time... but not the money.

I don't have the money for a horse either. Although I would like one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljPFZrRD3J8]Rubberbandits - Horse Outside - YouTube[/ame]

That's one round of golf every two weeks. I think I've had the time (though I'm sure most hard working family man Americans haven't). And I most definitely haven't had the money for that.

My father has done that easily...for years and years and years. Apparently you don't like golf that much.

I don't? I just wonder why Obama has time to do 104 rounds of golf but not meet with his job council in 6 months or visit Israel during his entire term. I guess he feels his czars are doing the job for him.

I do not support Obama but if I owned the golf course or was a member of one I would let him, the President of The United States of America, play for free.
I would buy him a bottle of suds also.
Where in the hell are you folks from?

My father has done that easily...for years and years and years. Apparently you don't like golf that much.

I don't? I just wonder why Obama has time to do 104 rounds of golf but not meet with his job council in 6 months or visit Israel during his entire term. I guess he feels his czars are doing the job for him.

Why he should he visit Israel? Frankly, I'm tired of kissing Netanyahoos ring.

Next time he starts whining, his next aid package should be water wings...

Why he should he visit Israel? Frankly, I'm tired of kissing Netanyahoos ring.

Next time he starts whining, his next aid package should be water wings...

Well besides the fact that it could be the site of WWIII.....so you're okay with Obama golfing and not meeting with his job council?

Got news for you

Being president is not 24/7 on the job. The work day is mostly 9-5 with scheduled meetings and weekends are mostly free. When crisis arises all bets are off.
Presidents are free to eat dinners, bowl, watch movies, go to sporting events, play with their kids and yes.....even play golf
Unlike congress who works maybe 50% of the work year which does not count weekends and holidays.

If this is what the TPM is adding to Romney's campaign, Obama is going to wax him.

Let up, folks.

Forum List

Back