Have you had the time and money for 104 rounds of golf in the last 4 years?

15 dollars, where is that course, and does it have a windmill hole? If Obama plays anywhere that is less then 100 dollars I would be surprised. More then likely you and I would not be able to play where he does.

Not too long ago that being black he would not be allowed on many of our best private courses.

I remember when I was a kid we lived in an expensive area and many kids in my class were quite wealthy. My self and another kid got invited to an exclusive country club in Westchester County.
When we got there the kid in our class whispered to my friend "Whatever you do, don't tell them you are Jewish" He asked what I was and I said Catholic.....he said "Don't tell them you are Catholic either"

Forget about being black.

Yes, those were not all the good old days. Now I guess to the left being a bigot against Mormons is allowed. Can you imagine what is being said about Romney and Mormons being said about Keith Ellison and Islam?

It is said about Islam. Where have you been?

You miss Michele Bachmann last week?

15 dollars, where is that course, and does it have a windmill hole? If Obama plays anywhere that is less then 100 dollars I would be surprised. More then likely you and I would not be able to play where he does.

Not too long ago that being black he would not be allowed on many of our best private courses.

I remember when I was a kid we lived in an expensive area and many kids in my class were quite wealthy. My self and another kid got invited to an exclusive country club in Westchester County.
When we got there the kid in our class whispered to my friend "Whatever you do, don't tell them you are Jewish" He asked what I was and I said Catholic.....he said "Don't tell them you are Catholic either"

Forget about being black.

Yes, those were not all the good old days. Now I guess to the left being a bigot against Mormons is allowed. Can you imagine what is being said about Romney and Mormons being said about Keith Ellison and Islam?

Oh! Can you imagine!?

Now who on this board thinks obummer pays $15.00 to golf? Raise your hand. It's on our dime so I'm sure it's more like the $200.00 route.

How Much Does It Cost to Play Golf?

then we have to pay for transportation, secret service, bla bla bla..

go blow smoke up someone else's butt.

WillowTree, go ahead and show you are right. I imagine much of those trips are on the dime of the other members in the golf party.

No - stuff like that is reserved for the leer jet limousine liberals. You know, the people who claim to care about others but who hoard their wealth and spend it on frivilous items such as golf and iPhones.

No - stuff like that is reserved for the leer jet limousine liberals. You know, the people who claim to care about others but who hoard their wealth and spend it on frivilous items such as golf and iPhones.

IPhones?

:lol:

Rottweiler is whining for his chow chow. I remember that Ken Lay's wife used to have nightly a $300 bottle of wine. Ken was no liberal.

Rottweiler is whining for his chow chow. I remember that Ken Lay's wife used to have nightly a $300 bottle of wine. Ken was no liberal.

Was she using or drinking tax payer funded wine.

Fail......................................

Ha! You said Ubama! Did you think of that all by yourself?

:eusa_angel:Yep. You see its called free speech. Something that nitwit hasn't taken away yet. And if anyone doesn't like it then they can skip it.
Hell no you didn't!!! No DittoNazi is capable of thinking anything for themselves, all they can do is parrot their MessiahRushie.

September 14, 2007
RUSH: All of a sudden, because I read the stitches on the fastball, I started noticing they're all now calling him Usama Bin Laden. I thought, "Why would this be?" And I thought maybe to distinguish him between Barack Obama and so forth. So, I jokingly and with great creativity and ingenuity for a couple days, referred to him as Barack Ubama

I am thinking that Rottweiler is desperately trapped and can't get out of whatever it is that he did to put himself in that spot. Of course it is Obama's fault. Or Romney's. Or whoever has money.

IPhones?

:lol:

Birthday Golf for Obama | The Weekly Standard

That's one round of golf every two weeks. I think I've had the time (though I'm sure most hard working family man Americans haven't). And I most definitely haven't had the money for that.

One round of golf every 2 weeks? That is not hard at all. Are you trying to make the claim it is hard to take a couple of hours every 2 weeks to do some sport or exercise?

Let us see, I have had the time and money to play a day of paintball every week, and that is a hell of a lot more expensive than golf, and takes a lot longer. I have played rounds of golf after working a whole day. I have been a part of 3 bowling leagues which meant 3 nights of bowling every week.

Seems to me like you are a lazy good for nothing twat if you couldn't find a couple of hours every two weeks to do something. Perhaps republicans are fat lazy fucks who cannot get off their couch for more than a couple of hours every 2 weeks.

In other news, more attempts by republicans to draw attention away from Mittens not paying taxes, his pissing off every country he went to in his latest trip. His wife's ballarina horse that helps him avoid 77 in taxes every year. His bold faced lie that obama is trying to stop military people from voting in Ohio. and his outsourcing of american jobs during his time at bain and lying about him being the one who did it despite clear records he was the one in charge at the time.

Golf and iphones are things only the elite have? Are you fucking nuts? Perhaps your support of Mr. ballarina horse have totally warped your mind, but golf and iphones seem to be something even poor people do today. Are you really claiming the guy who takes a limo to his dressage events is somehow less of a prissy little snot than people who golf?

Now who on this board thinks obummer pays $15.00 to golf? Raise your hand. It's on our dime so I'm sure it's more like the $200.00 route.

How Much Does It Cost to Play Golf?

then we have to pay for transportation, secret service, bla bla bla..

go blow smoke up someone else's butt.
Obama plays almost all the time at Andrews Air Force Base, so he probably plays about $1,000 per year if anything at all.

Ha! You said Ubama! Did you think of that all by yourself?

:eusa_angel:Yep. You see its called free speech. Something that nitwit hasn't taken away yet. And if anyone doesn't like it then they can skip it.
Hell no you didn't!!! No DittoNazi is capable of thinking anything for themselves, all they can do is parrot their MessiahRushie.

September 14, 2007
RUSH: All of a sudden, because I read the stitches on the fastball, I started noticing they're all now calling him Usama Bin Laden. I thought, "Why would this be?" And I thought maybe to distinguish him between Barack Obama and so forth. So, I jokingly and with great creativity and ingenuity for a couple days, referred to him as Barack Ubama

:tongue:Well nitwit I never saw that statement before. Ever since Ive been on USMB I have lable him Ubama because its what I made up. Just because your nitwit leader states you didn't do that on you own doesn't apply to everything. Open your eyes if you still can.

Forum List

Back