Biden Buys Another Round of Votes in Defiance of the Supreme Court

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
This is another one, folks. Not the one discussed and discarded by leftists a couple weeks ago.

Again, Biden is stealing from Hard-Working Americans to pay-off wealthy brats that just simply don't want to honor their debts.

Picture this: Joe Six Pack gets up at 5:30AM, shits, shines and shaves, eats, helps Mama with the kids, heads out for work around 7:00AM, gets there, works all day, sweating, toiling,putting up with whatever bullshit he has to so he can take care of his family, wife and kids.

And Joe wants to take away from him, from his Wife and Children and give it to the sons and daughters of rich people who spent the last 4+ yeaars in College getting degrees in women's studies, history and teh arts.

I'm sorry; did I say Joe WANTS to? My bad. He's freaking doing it.

You working people? The ones that decided to go to work out of High School, start a family, maybe buy a home, etc?

Sucks to be you

"President Joe Biden on Wednesday will announce $1.2 billion of student debt relief for nearly 153,000 borrowers — and he’s sending emails to make sure they know whom to thank for it," POLITICO reports. "The administration’s latest tranche of loan forgiveness covers borrowers who are enrolled in Biden’s new loan repayment program, initially borrowed $12,000 or less and have been repaying their debt for at least 10 years."

This is another one, folks. Not the one discussed and discarded by leftists a couple weeks ago.

Again, Biden is stealing from Hard-Working Americans to pay-off wealthy brats that just simply don't want to honor their debts.

Picture this: Joe Six Pack gets up at 5:30AM, shits, shines and shaves, eats, helps Mama with the kids, heads out for work around 7:00AM, gets there, works all day, sweating, toiling,putting up with whatever bullshit he has to so he can take care of his family, wife and kids.

And Joe wants to take away from him, from his Wife and Children and give it to the sons and daughters of rich people who spent the last 4+ yeaars in College getting degrees in women's studies, history and teh arts.

You working people? The ones that decided to go to work out of High School, start a family, maybe buy a home, etc?

Sucks to be you

"President Joe Biden on Wednesday will announce $1.2 billion of student debt relief for nearly 153,000 borrowers — and he’s sending emails to make sure they know whom to thank for it," POLITICO reports. "The administration’s latest tranche of loan forgiveness covers borrowers who are enrolled in Biden’s new loan repayment program, initially borrowed $12,000 or less and have been repaying their debt for at least 10 years."

His flagrant disregard of Supreme Court decisions is an impeachable offense.

Buying votes with my taxes. Wonderful.

Ironic that Trump owes $450 million for loans he paid back….yet millins do not want to pay back loans they took.

Who is unethical?

Last edited:

Sucks to be you

The leftist won't care!

His flagrant disregard of Supreme Court decisions is an impeachable offense.
SCOTUS can't do shit. Nothing. Nada. Zip

And criminal dimocrap FILTH know it. Impeaching him isn't really an option. We're trying to do that right now and, as soon as we get a little bit of momentum, he gets the FBI to arrest the leading informant in the case.

Coinky-Dink? Yeah, right.

dimocrap scum are fucking criminals. ALL of them. And trying to vote them out is becoming more nad more difficult. Even when we have a clear advantage, they cheat and steal votes.

November is our last chance as a Country. I truly believe that. If dimocrap FILTH succeed in cheating their way to another electoral sham election victory, we done as Country.

I don't know what will happen but I suspect it could get bad. Really bad.

Sucks to be you

Bookmark this one for the next time one of the shitlibs starts prattling on about "muh Constitution!" and "muh rule of law!"

Bookmark this one for the next time one of the shitlibs starts prattling on about "muh Constitution!" and "muh rule of law!"
They won't engage in this one. Wherever they can proven wrong, they run and hide. They only stick around and debate when it's about something that's not concrete, something they can lie about. Cowardly scum

This one is fact, and there is no justification for it. Pure vote-buying. Taking from the poor and giving to the well-off.

As a for-instance I'll use my own Son.

He made $300,000 last year and this will benefit him. He doesn't need this shit. No way.

His Wife, a Level 2 Sommelier and in the High End (VERY high end) Hospitality Business, made well over $100k last year. She don't need it either.

Neither one asked for it, neither one even wants it. But they'll both take it. I would.

goobermint giving away free money? Damned straight I'll take it.

Not the point. Sponge Brains Shits Pants is taking money from people who need it and giving it to people that he wants to vote dimocrap. It's how the scumbag dimocrap party works. Always has, always will. They got nothing. All they got is thievery

TOLD YOU SO Dems have been purchasing votes since 2020, this is only going to get worse. Student loan and reparation BRIBES for votes is only the beginning.

Forum List

Back