Have you had the time and money for 104 rounds of golf in the last 4 years?

So damn predictable.

So, you think people should have illegals working for them? When pointed out to the Romneys they let them go. I guess using your logic they should have had them arrested. Whow.

My logic is that a sensible person would say, "Hey, you are breaking the law by hiring illegals, and I won't do business with you." Romney's was, "Hey, normally I wouldn't have a problem with this, but I'm running for office, and this is going to make me look bad. It isn't what Romney says, it's how he comes off looking like an entitled douchebag when he says it.

The whole quote: “I like being able to fire people who provide services to me,” Romney told a breakfast forum of the Nashua Chamber of Commerce. “You know, if someone doesn't give me the good service I need, I want to say, ‘You know, I'm going to get someone else to provide this service to me.’”

So what I guess you are saying is that if you hire someone to wash your car and they instead take a dump on your front seat that would be OK with you. What I think he was talking about is firing the man in the WH for not doing the job. Whow what fake outrage..

Again, the thing is, even in context, Romney came off sounding like he was entitled. Most of us Don't have the option of firing our insurance carrier. They don't work for us, they work for our employer. Anyone who has had to go six rounds with an insurance company to get them to pay for a procedure that is really expensive will figure that out really quickly.

He came off in that quote like "I'm a rich guy and I can push people around." Well, I'm happy for you, but most of us don't have that option.

Finally to address your BS that doesn't even come close to being on topic, here is the Romney quote:

“I’m in this race because I care about Americans,” Romney told CNN’s Soledad O’Brien this morning after his resounding victory in Florida on Tuesday. “I’m not concerned about the very poor. We have a safety net there. If it needs repair, I’ll fix it.”

“I’m not concerned about the very rich, they’re doing just fine. I’m concerned about the very heart of the America, the 90, 95 percent of Americans who right now are struggling and I’ll continue to take that message across the nation.”

Now, what exactly is your problem? Sounds very sane to me, except when the left does what they do and lie.

Once again a fail on your part of epic proportions.

A couple of things. For a guy who isn't concerned about the "very rich", he seems to want to do an awful lot for them, not only retaining the Bush tax cuts, but giving them a bunch of additional tax cuts as well. Because those $77,000 Dressage Horsies don't pay for themselves!

For a guy who says he's not worried about the poor, he endorses the Paul Ryan budget plan, which is going to cut much bigger holes in that safety net.

And for the middle class, part of the reason why it's struggling is because companies like his did outsourcing and downsizing and busting up unions.

You don't think the "average American" has had the time (a few hours) or money ($15) to play a round of golf every two weeks?

I have friends who golf twice a week, and they make less money than I do.

If they're paying $15 a round that's one shitty course. Is it BYOG (Bring Your Own Grass)?

I decided to look it up, and found the staggering statistic that even factoring in the fact that there are only 260 days in a “work year” instead of 365 in a full year, Congress only works 52.6% of the time!

While researching I learned of this oddity of the Congressional schedule – “Travel Days.”

Originally Congress would stay in Washington half a year: December – May, and then travel home for the summer months. This was in part because summer in Washington without air conditioning was unbearable and in part because it took a full week for the farthest away members to get back to their States.

When it became easier to go back and forth to Washington after only a weekend at home Congress started canceling all votes on Mondays and Fridays to allow members to make it back in town. Thus, the work “week” starts on Tuesday but not until after 6:30 PM. Any days that are “no voting” travel days I count as off even though they aren’t technically recesses, and any days where the voting doesn’t start until 6:30 I count as “half days” when I do the tally.

Just when DOES Congress work?

job-fails-say-what-you-want-about-obama-golfing-all-the-time-but-damn1.jpg

EI080327_sm.jpg

Birthday Golf for Obama | The Weekly Standard

That's one round of golf every two weeks. I think I've had the time (though I'm sure most hard working family man Americans haven't). And I most definitely haven't had the money for that.

I find golf to be a highly boring game and wouldn't want to play if I did have the time and money in fact I think playing lots of golf is a clear cut indication your one of those evil 1%.

That's one round of golf every two weeks. I think I've had the time (though I'm sure most hard working family man Americans haven't). And I most definitely haven't had the money for that.

You don't think the "average American" has had the time (a few hours) or money ($15) to play a round of golf every two weeks?

15 dollars, where is that course, and does it have a windmill hole? If Obama plays anywhere that is less then 100 dollars I would be surprised. More then likely you and I would not be able to play where he does.

Not too long ago that being black he would not be allowed on many of our best private courses.

I remember when I was a kid we lived in an expensive area and many kids in my class were quite wealthy. My self and another kid got invited to an exclusive country club in Westchester County.
When we got there the kid in our class whispered to my friend "Whatever you do, don't tell them you are Jewish" He asked what I was and I said Catholic.....he said "Don't tell them you are Catholic either"

Forget about being black.

More like 20 for nine. cart rentals etc.

maybe you have a point, the east coast at 80k a year needs government assistance. 50k for food stamps, yes I figured in two children for the equation...........

With those figures, needing government assistance and everything, points to no doesnt it?

15 dollars, where is that course, and does it have a windmill hole? If Obama plays anywhere that is less then 100 dollars I would be surprised. More then likely you and I would not be able to play where he does.

Not too long ago that being black he would not be allowed on many of our best private courses.

I remember when I was a kid we lived in an expensive area and many kids in my class were quite wealthy. My self and another kid got invited to an exclusive country club in Westchester County.
When we got there the kid in our class whispered to my friend "Whatever you do, don't tell them you are Jewish" He asked what I was and I said Catholic.....he said "Don't tell them you are Catholic either"

Forget about being black.

Yes, those were not all the good old days. Now I guess to the left being a bigot against Mormons is allowed. Can you imagine what is being said about Romney and Mormons being said about Keith Ellison and Islam?

Forum List

Back