Have you had the time and money for 104 rounds of golf in the last 4 years?

Birthday Golf for Obama | The Weekly Standard

That's one round of golf every two weeks. I think I've had the time (though I'm sure most hard working family man Americans haven't). And I most definitely haven't had the money for that.

You don't think the "average American" has had the time (a few hours) or money ($15) to play a round of golf every two weeks?

I have friends who golf twice a week, and they make less money than I do.

My father plays golf once a week, that would be 200+ rounds of golf in the 4 years....one reason they chose to retire in Florida, the golfing!

Every CEO of every corporation that i worked for, golfed 2-3 times a week, during working hours..... we were told that's where the best deals for the company were made! :eek: :lol:

That's one round of golf every two weeks. I think I've had the time (though I'm sure most hard working family man Americans haven't). And I most definitely haven't had the money for that.

Well, roughly 16% of unemployed Americans had time, but sadly couldn't afford the fees.

There have been so many serious issues to deal with and you have to ask what his priorities are. If Obama hasn't had time to meet with the jobs council, how did he find time for golfing.

It's like working for the American people is too hard, so he's skipping work to go have fun.

Obama said if he's re-elected, he'll go to Israel. If Obama is re-elected, Michelle will go to France, the Caribbean, skiing in Colorado and every other place she has grown fond of in the last 4 years.

and golly gee....the way the repubs have been bitching over Obama golfing, I thought he'd at least had played thrice a week for 4 years, 600 rounds, NOT just once every 2 weeks.....

once every 2 weeks....sheesh....

another repub FAUX OUTRAGE thread.....it's so tiring listening to this bull crud from the far right wing....

My father plays golf once a week, that would be 200+ rounds of golf in the 4 years....one reason they chose to retire in Florida, the golfing!

Every CEO of every corporation that i worked for, golfed 2-3 times a week, during working hours..... we were told that's where the best deals for the company were made! :eek: :lol:

This was certainly worth a try:

Obama, Boehner team up for golf victory - politics - White House - NBCNews.com

110618-obama19thole-hmed-3p.grid-7x2.jpg

President Barack Obama and House Speaker John Boehner put partisanship aside, at least on the golf course, and teamed up to triumph on the final hole Saturday in their long-awaited links outing.

The match pitted the political rivals against Vice President Joe Biden and Ohio's Republican Gov. John Kasich. The match was won on the 18th hole, with the winning partners each pocketing a $2 prize.

I don't know about everyone else, but I am struck by the number of nutters here who don't have two nickels to rub together.

Can't afford $60 per month to play golf?
Don't have the cash to go buy a chicken sandwich?

Dissing folks who don't earn enough to pay federal income taxes? Strange birds indeed.

You don't think the "average American" has had the time (a few hours) or money ($15) to play a round of golf every two weeks?

15 dollars, where is that course, and does it have a windmill hole? If Obama plays anywhere that is less then 100 dollars I would be surprised. More then likely you and I would not be able to play where he does.

Let him have his golf why care? Maybe some of the 8 percent unemployed might think it wrong but I seriously doubt they would say a word. I just know if I were playing him for money I would be watching the score card real closely.

:lol:I bet they work harder than Ubama too.

and golly gee....the way the repubs have been bitching over Obama golfing, I thought he'd at least had played thrice a week for 4 years, 600 rounds, NOT just once every 2 weeks.....

once every 2 weeks....sheesh....

another repub FAUX OUTRAGE thread.....it's so tiring listening to this bull crud from the far right wing....

:lol:Well since Ubama doesn't like listening that much it really wasn't that hard on him.

Nope. I also haven't had the money to spend $77,000 a year on a Dressage Horse.

What's your point?

Think Mitt Romney Would Treat You Better Than His Olympic Horse? Think Again. | MoveOn.Org

I think the point is that Obama bad mouths the very people he acts very hard to be. I never heard Romney bad mouth any segment of society. Maybe he has said something about the unproductive segment but he certainly isn't bad mouthing them then trying to be them.

Nope. I also haven't had the money to spend $77,000 a year on a Dressage Horse.

What's your point?

Think Mitt Romney Would Treat You Better Than His Olympic Horse? Think Again. | MoveOn.Org

I think the point is that Obama bad mouths the very people he acts very hard to be. I never heard Romney bad mouth any segment of society. Maybe he has said something about the unproductive segment but he certainly isn't bad mouthing them then trying to be them.

You've never seen Romney act like a elitist "I'm better than you are" type? Really?

How about these Golden Oldies.

"I can't have illegals here! I'm running for office for Pete's Sake!"

"Corporations are people, my friend… of course they are."

"I like being able to fire people who provide services to me."

"I'm not concerned about the very poor."

Forum List

Back