Have you ever heard of Republicorp?

Never heard of it before. It sounds and reads like something the Democrats have come up with as a smear tactic. My guess is it's not legit.

Really? I haven't read everything that's on there, but can you point out where they are lying about things, since you said it's "not legit?"

Never heard of it before. It sounds and reads like something the Democrats have come up with as a smear tactic. My guess is it's not legit.

Really? I haven't read everything that's on there, but can you point out where they are lying about things, since you said it's "not legit?"

Use your brain. No way this is legit. Nobody could be stupid enough to actually use the "buying Democracy" line. Clear smear tactic by the left.

Use your brain. No way this is legit. Nobody could be stupid enough to actually use the "buying Democracy" line. Clear smear tactic by the left.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Laugh all you want. Wont change the fact that this smells like a sarcastic Parody, and a smear attack.

The concept that political offices are bought and sold, how original! The subtle way in which they instigate only one political party is equally clever! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Oh the Supreme Court and the corperate vote ruling set that ball rolling. I saw parts of this discussion on Rachel Maddow the other night.

Good topic.

"Paid for by moveon.org". I love the smell of liberal desperation.

Indeed. BTW, how did moveon get a .us site?
Paid for by MoveOn.org Political Action, MoveOn.org Political Action: Democracy in Action. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

MoveOn.org Civic Action is a 501(c)(4) organization which primarily focuses on nonpartisan education and advocacy on important national issues. MoveOn.org Political Action is a federal political committee which primarily helps members elect candidates who reflect our values through a variety of activities aimed at influencing the outcome of the next election. MoveOn.org Political Action and MoveOn.org Civic Action are separate organizations.

"Paid for by moveon.org". I love the smell of liberal desperation.

Indeed. BTW, how did moveon get a .us site?
Paid for by MoveOn.org Political Action, MoveOn.org Political Action: Democracy in Action. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

MoveOn.org Civic Action is a 501(c)(4) organization which primarily focuses on nonpartisan education and advocacy on important national issues. MoveOn.org Political Action is a federal political committee which primarily helps members elect candidates who reflect our values through a variety of activities aimed at influencing the outcome of the next election. MoveOn.org Political Action and MoveOn.org Civic Action are separate organizations.

Moveon is about as nonpartisan as rdean. :lol::lol:

It's the brainchild of MoveOn.org, but is obviously written tongue-in-cheek intended to "out" the wheeling and dealing being done by Republicans with humor. But you already knew that. ;)

I'd hardly call it "smear." Look to the mystery PACs dominating our TV screens if you want smear.

Forum List

Back