Would it be fair to say black woman have overtaken our politics

Oh I would say that it definitely is your problem, compared to the low number of white, non-Hispanic families that don't have both a mother and father in their household. It's far more worse than you think.

View attachment 919454
Those are marriage rates and why would someone elses unmarried situation be my problem exactly? And what does that have to do with a black women getting ready to seize Trump's assests? :dunno: :itsok:

Those are marriage rates and why would someone elses unmarried situation be my problem exactly? And what does that have to do with a black women getting ready to seize Trump's assests? :dunno: :itsok:
Massive poverty is to expand several times more times exponential ways.

You’d have to be blind not to see that black females who probably got into law school due to affirmative action are going after Trump with a vengeance - and on very frivolous cases.

Candace Owens is the black person that right wing whites can get behind because she says everything they want to hear. You can find her type on YouTube. :)
Put her on her heels and she starts yelling and screaming. Same as her mentor. :)
Tar and feather her then, right?

Or better yet, just ignore everything about her as her views make her less than human

As I suspected, you care nothing about her race, it's all about politics, which just proves my point idiot.

Sentence make good, you. :th_thgoodpost:
Your revenge gives me great satisfaction. It is knowing that it is a death sentence that is of sadness. Let others do the deeds. Every person that is a TV/media/entertainer that promotes Prog ways live the lives of total comforts. We see the riots and everything with it that those really privilege promote while they are of opulence. Kill each other. Maim each other. Let those who survive suffer and beg for death. I may not know how to say it right, but I know what you are.

Your revenge gives me great satisfaction. It is knowing that it is a death sentence that is of sadness. Let others do the deeds. Every person that is a TV/media/entertainer that promotes Prog ways live the lives of total comforts. We see the riots and everything with it that those really privilege promote while they are of opulence. Kill each other. Maim each other. Let those who survive suffer and beg for death. I may not know how to say it right, but I know what you are.
I'm not even sure you're not just a very stupid bot.

If all you can do it deflect to Trump, you have no valid point.

You are dismissed, son.

If all you can do it deflect to Trump, you have no valid point.

You are dismissed, son.
You're the one talking about marriage rates in a thread about Trump and Republicans should be worried about black women in politics... :itsok: :laugh:

You put a black woman in power and the very first thng they do is go after their political enemies and now we got one on the SC that's going against the constitution and democracy.
Well they were raped a lot as slaves and they don't want it happening again...

Why do ye want to go back to raping black women?

Tar and feather her then, right?

Or better yet, just ignore everything about her as her views make her less than human

As I suspected, you care nothing about her race, it's all about politics, which just proves my point idiot.
She tells you what you want to hear. That makes her easy to agree with and support. Because she holds your views, asshole. If that were another black woman, say Justice Brown, you'd be calling her all kind of nasty names.

You put a black woman in power and the very first thng they do is go after their political enemies and now we got one on the SC that's going against the constitution and democracy.
Meanwhile back in reality..during the presidential debates--Trump said he’d sick his AG onto Hillary.

As for black women...yep they’re taking over not just politics but a large segment of culture. Beyonce is now producing country music (one of many by the way), getting equal billing with Hollywood frontline celebrities, making inroads into literature, visibility everywhere.

The fact that this is setting you off is just delicious.

Forum List

Back