A mobster could never pose the threat that Donald Trump poses to American democracy and the rule of law

I just explained to you how Republicans have committed and in some cases gotten away with election fraud.
No, 60 people complained and had evidence of interference in the electoric and we’re told to shut up and comply with demofks

No, 60 people complained and had evidence of interference in the electoric and we’re told to shut up and comply with demofks

Has Mike Johnson held ANY hearings on this? Show me stupid. 3 years no evidence but still looking into Hunter. Switch gears. Start looking into election fraud.

In fact, I believe Mike Johnson and Trump recently got together to talk about it. How'd that go? Is Rudy going to show us the evidence he said he has?

On Friday at Mar-a-Lago in Florida, presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and House Speaker Mike Johnson announced an addition to the GOP platform: allegedly soon-to-be-released legislation that would crack down on the alleged problem of noncitizen voting.

Noncitizens are already prohibited by law from voting in all federal and state elections. One attempt to estimate how often the law is violated, in 2017, found that there had been only 30 suspected cases of noncitizen voting reported in the entire country during the previous year’s election. Registering to vote at the state and federal level requires attesting to one’s citizenship, after all. (Except in North Dakota, where you can vote without registering, but still have to furnish ID and affirm that you are a citizen.) Johnson says the yet-to-be released bill would establish a national standard of photo-ID requirements by which citizenship could be verified.

Wow! We should do this for hiring so illegal employers stop hiring illegal workers.

This would catch a lot more than 30 illegal employers.

Boy, they sure hit the man with a lot of counts for him to be innocent.
desperation at it's finest huh? When you cheat to win you even try and put your opponent in jail with whatever you got.

desperation at it's finest huh? When you cheat to win you even try and put your opponent in jail with whatever you got.
Who started the lock her up chant bitch?

Who said a sitting president under indictment would grind government to a halt and cause a constitutional crisis? Trump said that about Hillary.

Sorry if we are playing by the new rules Trump set when he made what Hillary did a felony, then broke that law himself. Insane right?

And please don't cry about the Stormy Daniel's trial. You mother fuckers got Clinton to lie under oath. Now let's see if Trump will testify. Want to make a bet he won't? He'll tweet "I WANTED TO TESTIFY REALLY BUT MY LAWYERS WOULDN"T LET ME"

When George Bush beat Al Gore, then John Kerry that was the last straw for the Democrats. They vowed to lie, cheat, rig, steal, spew propaganda, corrupt government agencies, harvest ballots...whatever it takes to defeat the Republicans.

And please don't cry about the Stormy Daniel's trial. You mother fuckers got Clinton to lie under oath. Now let's see if Trump will testify. Want to make a bet he won't? He'll tweet "I WANTED TO TESTIFY REALLY BUT MY LAWYERS WOULDN"T LET ME"
If I’m not mistaken, miss stormy stated she didn’t have sex with Trump. Need me to find it?

Oh so you were kidding when you said you wanted Comey to charge her? Oh. Oops.
Comey couldn't charge her. Did hitlery violate the law? Sure, why was she afraid to have her shit investigated. Comey stated she did!!! The next step is to see how much and what that meant. Instead, Comey interfered. But Trump wasn't going to do anything when he got into office for the very reason the comments are out against creepy joe.

Comey couldn't charge her. Did hitlery violate the law? Sure, why was she afraid to have her shit investigated. Comey stated she did!!! The next step is to see how much and what that meant. Instead, Comey interfered. But Trump wasn't going to do anything when he got into office for the very reason the comments are out against creepy joe.

Comey said Hillary may have violated the law but not with illegal intent. He could have charged her. If she was as crooked as Trump, he would have. And if she won the presidency, it would have caused a constitutional crisis and grinded government to a halt. That's what Trump said. So don't vote for him.

Trump wasn't going to do anything about it because he won. Look at the stink him and Republicans are making because they lost. Insurrection. That's what Trump is being charged with. Well, one of the things. 3 other cases.

See the other thread you posted the same shit in.

Whatever his motivations, Trump’s kind of red baiting has a long lineage. It is right out of the playbook of authoritarians and tyrants from the early 20th century. It was instrumental in the rise of fascist leaders in mid-century Germany and Italy.

Like them, today’s strongmen and would-be strongmen like the former president need powerful “us” versus “them” narratives, and communism is a tried and true boogeyman. It works, as columnist John P. Baird has argued, “to narrow the spectrum of what it is possible to achieve politically. It has historically been used against all kinds of change agents.”

Forum List

Back