Would it be fair to say black woman have overtaken our politics

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
You put a black woman in power and the very first thng they do is go after their political enemies and now we got one on the SC that's going against the constitution and democracy.

You put a black woman in power and the very first thng they do is go after their political eneimies.
And now we got one on the SC that's going against the constitution and democracy.
Really? Give some examples, please.
So far, I just see Donald Trump as being "gone after"...which he really hasn't been.
He's corrupt and a fraud. This is just justice coming for him. The bill is due. :)

You put a black woman in power and the very first thng they do is go after their political enemies and now we got one on the SC that's going against the constitution and democracy.
No, if Black women have taken over then a black conservative woman like Candace Owens would have a say.

No, Black women are being used as tools by the Left to appear as though they are championing Black rights. However, once they step off the DNC plantation and go conservative, those black women will be treated worse than the whitest of men.

Are you asking if black women are as afraid and servile to our existing power structures where the rich and politically connected never face prosecution, as you cuck whites have been your entire lives? Unlikely.

No, if Black women have taken over then a black conservative woman like Candace Owens would have a say.

No, Black women are being used as tools by the Left to appear as though they are championing Black rights. However, once they step off the DNC plantation and go conservative, those black women will be treated worse than the whitest of men.
Candace Owens is the black person that right wing whites can get behind because she says everything they want to hear. You can find her type on YouTube. :)
Put her on her heels and she starts yelling and screaming. Same as her mentor. :)

Are you asking if black women are as afraid and servile to our existing power structures where the rich and politically connected never face prosecution, as you cuck whites have been your entire lives? Unlikely.
Lower IQ's, anger at everyone who has abused them, hate to anyone who thinks slightly differently, and more. Whether right or wrong the reputation is there. The primal sexual physical looks ruined from attitudes that destroys civilizations. Enough that men from the same race impregnates and leaves them. To be at a war footing constantly is not normal. And in the end, primal ways of living will dominate any area that finds surviving dependent on it.

Candace Owens is the black person that right wing whites can get behind because she says everything they want to hear. You can find her type on YouTube. :)
Put her on her heels and she starts yelling and screaming. Same as her mentor. :)
candace owens doesn't hold an elected office

ya i know what ya mean. The last 3 dem presidents have come to washingtion poorer than a church mouse and left billonaires.

No black women in politics where I live so they must not be taking over.

Bullshit. Black women have only been elevated to high esteem by white liberals, because those white liberals feel as if black women are "owed" something. White liberals do that out of guilt, because they know it's their destructive policies that have caused so many black women and children to be without husbands and fathers.

(1) No, it is not fair to say that they have "taken over."

(2) But the liberal Democrats have been promoting both males and females of that background to high positions since the 1960s.

(3) A certain female is the attorney general of New York state, and is now preparing to seize the property of a former president of the United States. (I bet even Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., never imagined that something like that would ever happen.)

(4) When the Democrats get control of the White House and the Senate, they will appoint more men and women of that persuasion to the Supreme Court, of course.

(5) Eventually, when Hispanic Americans become the majority ethnicity, they will guarantee a quota of positions (mayors, governors, cabinet positions) to African Americans, and give a few positions to Caucasians and Asians.

(6) But African Americans will never "take over." There will be an African American-Hispanic partnership.

Bullshit. Black women have only been elevated to high esteem by white liberals, because those white liberals feel as if black women are "owed" something. White liberals do that out of guilt, because they know it's their destructive policies that have caused so many black women and children to be without husbands and fathers.
If these black women are incapable then what do you have to worry about?

If these black women are incapable then what do you have to worry about?

Who's worried? The destruction of the family in the black community is yours' and white's liberal's problem, not mine.

You folks figure that out among yourselves, I had nothing to do with that.

my my I've struck a nerve. LOL
The funny bone. I'm not even a big fan of the last Democratic presidents, I just like them slightly better than the Republicans. And I'd be happy to raise taxes so people with hundreds of millions of dollars isn't a thing. It's Republican Supreme Court justices however that allowed corporations to buy politicians and Republican and moderate Democrats that keep giving tax breaks to the wealthy. Don't cry to me when what results from that are rich politicians.

Who's worried? The destruction of the family in the black community is yours' and white's liberal's problem, not mine.

You folks figure that out among yourselves, I had nothing to do with that.
My family is doing just fine and so are these black women. One is about to start seizing Trump's properties if he can't get his finances in order. :laugh: :funnyface:

The funny bone. I'm not even a big fan of the last Democratic presidents, I just like them slightly better than the Republicans. And I'd be happy to raise taxes so people with hundreds of millions of dollars isn't a thing. It's Republican Supreme Court justices however that allowed corporations to buy politicians and Republican and moderate Democrats that keep giving tax breaks to the wealthy. Don't cry to me when what results from that are rich politicians.
why would I cry to you?

My family is doing just fine and so are these black women. One is about to start seizing Trump's properties if he can't get his finances in order. :laugh: :funnyface:

Oh I would say that it definitely is your problem, compared to the low number of white, non-Hispanic families that don't have both a mother and father in their household. It's far more worse than you think.

1710853111302.png

Forum List

Back