Has the FBI lost credibility in recent news events?

Has the FBI lost credibility?

• Yes

Votes: 37 62.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Dunno, I live under a rock

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
Just a poll on what people now think of the FBI.

I still respect the professionalism of the FBI. It's the political appointees at the TOP that are rotten.

And it's getting harder to hold that respect with the ENTIRE dept seemingly distracted by POLITICAL vendettas and not paying attention to the terrorism cases they've allowed to progress. Or paying attention to the management of the NICS (insta-check gun). The result of that is about 5 or 7 of the past mass shootings had BEEN on their radar or because the ball was dropped on MAINTAINING the database.

SO -- it's nut-cutting time. Literally... If they want to keep my admiration, the TOP folks need to FOCUS on their primary responsibilities. Not attempting a political coup or out selling bullshit Russian Propaganda to the media as a valid Intel Report.

The FBI has been politicized and is compromised.

They're more worried about people downloading music than potential mass murderers. The whole organization needs restructured.

They're more worried about people downloading music than potential mass murderers. The whole organization needs restructured.

This is nothing new. Remember when Hoover went hunting for communists?

It's all a matter of who is in power as to which side they take.

Anyone with half a brain can see that there is something wrong here when the FBI can't seem to catch Hillary on one lie on the record after this?

Then they open up on Flynn by catching him on one lie and basically destroying his life because of it? It should be noted that the lie had nothing to do with Russian collusion. I even be any of us could be tripped up under investigation as well.

Only partisan shills and people who are asleep do not see this obvious favoritism, which the poll numbers suggest.

Just a poll on what people now think of the FBI.

FBI went down hill before 2000.

As I have pointed out, the FBI under Hoover was similar in nature. They went after innocent people all for a political cause of trying to snuff out communists.

Ironically, Hoover ended up being right about the communist threat to the American government. Now they are in charge.

This is nothing new. Remember when Hoover went hunting for communists?

It's all a matter of who is in power as to which side they take.

Apparently he missed a few. :uhh:

Textbook. You people have allowed a populist to turn you against the institutions that are there to check his authority.

It's both sad and predictable.

3 out of 4 republicans equals about 18% of the american population, roughly the same number that believes in bigfoot or, to put it more bluntly, the number of americans whose iq doesn't exceed 90.

i'm not waiting up nights for them to come around.

They aren't that big a piece of the pie and the rest of the pie trusts the FBI more than Trump.
really?

Andrew McCabe: Firing Recommended for FBI Deputy Director | National Review

you just make shit up as you go, don't you?

"The FBI’s Office of Personal Responsibility has recommended the firing of former deputy director Andrew McCabe, who is accused of serious misconduct."

that clear to you that the FBI recommended McCabe must go? they are aware of their internal problems and seem to be in the process to clean things up. right now i really don't trust either so you're basically picking a cleaner turd.

They aren't that big a piece of the pie and the rest of the pie trusts the FBI more than Trump.
really?

"The FBI’s Office of Personal Responsibility has recommended the firing of former deputy director Andrew McCabe, who is accused of serious misconduct."

that clear to you that the FBI recommended McCabe must go? they are aware of their internal problems and seem to be in the process to clean things up. right now i really don't trust either so you're basically picking a cleaner turd.

you'll excuse me if i wait to see the actual report.

the keebler has been known to be more than somewhat truth averse.

really?

so you're going to wait for the actual report and then say you won't believe it if it doesn't go you way.

nice move. thought no one would notice, didja?

really?

so you're going to wait for the actual report and then say you won't believe it if it doesn't go you way.

nice move. thought no one would notice, didja?

could you repost this in english?

Forum List

Back