GOP lawmaker says Republicans were warned about FBI informant's credibility

I couldn't care less what either color helmet does. I've no stake in it.

I'm just saying that the Fouth Estate is dead.

And it is. Observably.

They function more like extentions of the parties. Again, observably.
Ahhh...
If it bleeds, it leads

Been true of the press since there was a press.
It's also true that politicians of all stripes have always been willing to lie to the press.
It's also true that it has always been up to the consumer to judge the "truth."

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
What changed is that they are weaponizing in order to insulate Biden from the situation of impeachment.... The use of the FBI by the Democrat's is unprecedented today.

This is basically another level of what I was just saying.

You have been led by the nose to drink the cool-aide... Just my opinion... Snap out of it.
It is your misfortune to not be bright enough to comprehend the word "opinion" or any other multisyllabic expressions.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Smirnov is not a key informant. They never spoke with him. And even Democrats admit that the FBI told them Smirnov was trusted.

Ranking Oversight Democrat Jamie Raskin acknowledged the FBI’s briefing about credibility. Republicans say Director Christopher Wray also confirmed the FBI used Mr. Smirnov’s information in investigations until June 2023 (when the bribery claims went public). The FBI affirmed Mr. Smirnov’s credibility so long as it was useful to do so. (emphasis added)​

He was the key informant. It's over. Republicans weretold and pushed the lie anyway.

He was the key informant. It's over. Republicans weretold and pushed the lie anyway.
Just one wheel in the cog.. Many more wheels spinning.. Stay tuned.. The evidence won't or can't be refuted.

Forum List

Back