Has the FBI lost credibility in recent news events?

Has the FBI lost credibility?

• Yes

Votes: 37 62.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Dunno, I live under a rock

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
3 out of 4 Republicans think otherwise.

Poll: Most Republicans think DOJ, FBI trying to 'delegitimize' Trump

That is a rather sizeable piece of the pie.

They aren't that big a piece of the pie and the rest of the pie trusts the FBI more than Trump.
really?

Andrew McCabe: Firing Recommended for FBI Deputy Director | National Review

you just make shit up as you go, don't you?

"The FBI’s Office of Personal Responsibility has recommended the firing of former deputy director Andrew McCabe, who is accused of serious misconduct."

that clear to you that the FBI recommended McCabe must go? they are aware of their internal problems and seem to be in the process to clean things up. right now i really don't trust either so you're basically picking a cleaner turd.

you'll excuse me if i wait to see the actual report.

the keebler has been known to be more than somewhat truth averse.
so you're going to wait for the actual report and then say you won't believe it if it doesn't go you way.

nice move. thought no one would notice, didja?

could you repost this in english?
вы продолжаете падать на эти фразы оскорбления, когда вы получаете нос, ударяемый свернутой газетой.

вероятно, думал, что никто не поймает ваше притворное невежество.

вы продолжаете падать на эти фразы оскорбления, когда вы получаете нос, ударяемый свернутой газетой.

i said english, not your native tongue, zalupa.

i said english, not your native tongue, zalupa.
oh i tried my native tongue first. next up i went to yours. :)

but as usual, you're a few hundred steps behind.

Just a poll on what people now think of the FBI.

No.... Orange Clown is desperate to stop Mueller. His fingerprints are all over the firing of McCabe....we will see when when the report comes out.

If the so called president called the IG or Sessions and tell them to find a way to fire McCay they will do it. I think that is what happened. The report can prove me wrong.

There us NO REASON to trust the Fat Orange Clown....if he did pull the old pressure from the president trick....Mueller will find out.

POND SCUM STRIKES AGAIN....

oh i tried my native tongue first. next up i went to yours. :)

but as usual, you're a few hundred steps behind.

it only looks that way when you're being lapped, my fine head of lettuce.
ok - you win whatever it is you think you're doing. you're back out of my life now.

have a wonderful and blissful day in ignorance.

Just a poll on what people now think of the FBI.

No.... Orange Clown is desperate to stop Mueller. His fingerprints are all over the firing of McCabe....we will see when when the report comes out.

If the so called president called the IG or Sessions and tell them to find a way to fire McCay they will do it. I think that is what happened. The report can prove me wrong.

There us NO REASON to trust the Fat Orange Clown....if he did pull the old pressure from the president trick....Mueller will find out.

POND SCUM STRIKES AGAIN....

let me repeat:

and for those who are terminally stupid

the FBI is cleaning up their own mess.

They aren't that big a piece of the pie and the rest of the pie trusts the FBI more than Trump.
really?

you just make shit up as you go, don't you?

"The FBI’s Office of Personal Responsibility has recommended the firing of former deputy director Andrew McCabe, who is accused of serious misconduct."

that clear to you that the FBI recommended McCabe must go? they are aware of their internal problems and seem to be in the process to clean things up. right now i really don't trust either so you're basically picking a cleaner turd.

Non Sequitur much? You just typed a lot of words that had nothing to do with what I said. The FBI is more trusted than Trump is what I said. Polls support that.

We already know how the President and his Republican minions work.....

They showed us their cards with the whole "release the memo #" sham.....the propaganda campaign and the build up, all before the memo release, then the fizzle when we find out it was nothing....

The President and his men rushing to fire this guy McCabe before his retirement, without due process and without having the IG report available so we the people can see it and understand why he was fired....and all the tweeting from the president to convince his weak minded minions....and to build up the suspense for the Friday firing.....

is ALL the same ole same ole.....can't teach a DIRTY Dog new tricks I suppose.....

It's all bull crap.... Hype! Is my best guess....or at least until we can see the inspector general's report and find out how they handled any others doing the same as McCabe....did they fire these others 24 hours before retirement....?

Sessions was suppose to be recused from anything that touches the Russian investigation and anything that touched the Hillary Clinton probes.....

----------------------------------------
Trump is destroying our nation and the very fabric of the US citizen and the rule of Law....he is the Man of Lawlessness that the Bible speaks of....imo.... :eek: And a vengeful, vindictive, lying son of a bitch.

He is a disgusting human being....if you can call him human.

I can not wait till he is thrown in to the Lake of Fire! Can't happen soon enough! AMEN!

• Thanks
Reactions: del
They came into Idaho
Shot a dog for barking
Shot 14 y/o in the back
Blew a mother’s brains out while holding a baby
Had to pay millions for said event
Destroyed evidence at Waco
Killed innocent. children in the process over a guy they coulda picked up off the street
Didn’t like ranchers in Oregon and Nevada and lost those also
Tried to fix an election

You’re apologetic is laughable

They showed us their cards with the whole "release the memo #" sham.....the propaganda campaign and the build up, all before the memo release, then the fizzle when we find out it was nothing....

The President and his men rushing to fire this guy McCabe before his retirement, without due process and without having the IG report available so we the people can see it and understand why he was fired....and all the tweeting from the president to convince his weak minded minions....and to build up the suspense for the Friday firing.....

is ALL the same ole same ole.....can't teach a DIRTY Dog new tricks I suppose.....

It's all bull crap.... Hype! Is my best guess....or at least until we can see the inspector general's report and find out how they handled any others doing the same as McCabe....did they fire these others 24 hours before retirement....?

Sessions was suppose to be recused from anything that touches the Russian investigation and anything that touched the Hillary Clinton probes.....

Trump is destroying our nation and the very fabric of the US citizen and the rule of Law....he is the Man of Lawlessness that the Bible speaks of....imo.... :eek: And a vengeful, vindictive, lying son of a bitch.

I can not wait till he is thrown in to the Lake of Fire! Can't happen soon enough! AMEN!
again - the FBI internally recommended he be fired. in your rush to hate trump why do people keep leaving that little tidbit out?

They came into Idaho
Shot a dog for barking
Shot 14 y/o in the back
Killed innocent. children in the process over a guy they coulda picked up off the street
Tried to fix an election

Do you buy tinfoil in bulk or do you piece it together from other people's recycling?

again - the FBI internally recommended he be fired. in your rush to hate trump why do people keep leaving that little tidbit out?

But you don't trust the FBI. Why trust their report if they can't be trusted...a report you, yourself, have not seen?

They came into Idaho
Shot a dog for barking
Shot 14 y/o in the back
Tried to fix an election

Do you buy tinfoil in bulk or do you piece it together from other people's recycling?
Nope
I’m a rancher/farmer from Idaho
Tinfoil hat crap is pretty lame

But you don't trust the FBI. Why trust their report if they can't be trusted...a report you, yourself, have not seen?
i don't trust select members of the FBI but i have never once said i was as binary in my thought as you appear to be, now have i?

those who are trying to shape the government gotta go. the ones trying to stop it, get it.

got it?

didn't think so, so here's your queue to say something stupid and binary again.

Forum List

Back