Has the FBI lost credibility in recent news events?

Has the FBI lost credibility?

• Yes

Votes: 37 62.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Dunno, I live under a rock

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
We already know how the President and his Republican minions work.....

They showed us their cards with the whole "release the memo #" sham.....the propaganda campaign and the build up, all before the memo release, then the fizzle when we find out it was nothing....

The President and his men rushing to fire this guy McCabe before his retirement, without due process and without having the IG report available so we the people can see it and understand why he was fired....and all the tweeting from the president to convince his weak minded minions....and to build up the suspense for the Friday firing.....

is ALL the same ole same ole.....can't teach a DIRTY Dog new tricks I suppose.....

It's all bull crap.... Hype! Is my best guess....or at least until we can see the inspector general's report and find out how they handled any others doing the same as McCabe....did they fire these others 24 hours before retirement....?

Sessions was suppose to be recused from anything that touches the Russian investigation and anything that touched the Hillary Clinton probes.....

----------------------------------------
Trump is destroying our nation and the very fabric of the US citizen and the rule of Law....he is the Man of Lawlessness that the Bible speaks of....imo.... :eek: And a vengeful, vindictive, lying son of a bitch.

He is a disgusting human being....if you can call him human.

I can not wait till he is thrown in to the Lake of Fire! Can't happen soon enough! AMEN!
again - the FBI internally recommended he be fired. in your rush to hate trump why do people keep leaving that little tidbit out?
then why not release it at the same time of the firing??

Sessions made the final decision, not the IG, sessions chose the timing, chose to do it at 10 pm at night on a Friday, 26 hours before his retirement... yet the internal review was not even completed enough to show us....to be released....???

COME ON....!!!!

It was all another DIRECTED and produced reality show stunt.....MADE to divide us....

The Don Divider won again.... bet you just LOVE this kind of winning..... :rolleyes:

Just a poll on what people now think of the FBI.

I still respect the professionalism of the FBI. It's the political appointees at the TOP that are rotten.

And it's getting harder to hold that respect with the ENTIRE dept seemingly distracted by POLITICAL vendettas and not paying attention to the terrorism cases they've allowed to progress. Or paying attention to the management of the NICS (insta-check gun). The result of that is about 5 or 7 of the past mass shootings had BEEN on their radar or because the ball was dropped on MAINTAINING the database.

SO -- it's nut-cutting time. Literally... If they want to keep my admiration, the TOP folks need to FOCUS on their primary responsibilities. Not attempting a political coup or out selling bullshit Russian Propaganda to the media as a valid Intel Report.
Fish rots from the head. If the head is a scumbag, then they are all carrying unjust agendas.

Every fbi director has been an attorney and NOT a field agent.

Every government agency is a corrupt bag of shit.

Anyone with half a brain can see that there is something wrong here when the FBI can't seem to catch Hillary on one lie on the record after this?

Then they open up on Flynn by catching him on one lie and basically destroying his life because of it? It should be noted that the lie had nothing to do with Russian collusion. I even be any of us could be tripped up under investigation as well.

Only partisan shills and people who are asleep do not see this obvious favoritism, which the poll numbers suggest.

Actually, Comey the long shanks, said if anyone else did what hillary did, that they would be charged.

He actually said that.

It’s time for The IG to Investigate Comey.

McCabe’s firing is proof that Comey’s firing was justified.

The Inspector General's subpoena powers are administrative and apply to employees of the Justice Department ... Not necessarily former employees.

Oh, And ...

Pineapple

.​

Last edited:
Anyone with half a brain can see that there is something wrong here when the FBI can't seem to catch Hillary on one lie on the record after this?

Then they open up on Flynn by catching him on one lie and basically destroying his life because of it? It should be noted that the lie had nothing to do with Russian collusion. I even be any of us could be tripped up under investigation as well.

Only partisan shills and people who are asleep do not see this obvious favoritism, which the poll numbers suggest.

Actually, Comey the long shanks, said if anyone else did what hillary did, that they would be charged.

He actually said that.

Comey incriminated himself with that admission.

Trouble is, there is no media or law enforcement or court system that will see that justice is done/

We already know how the President and his Republican minions work.....

They showed us their cards with the whole "release the memo #" sham.....the propaganda campaign and the build up, all before the memo release, then the fizzle when we find out it was nothing....

The President and his men rushing to fire this guy McCabe before his retirement, without due process and without having the IG report available so we the people can see it and understand why he was fired....and all the tweeting from the president to convince his weak minded minions....and to build up the suspense for the Friday firing.....

is ALL the same ole same ole.....can't teach a DIRTY Dog new tricks I suppose.....

It's all bull crap.... Hype! Is my best guess....or at least until we can see the inspector general's report and find out how they handled any others doing the same as McCabe....did they fire these others 24 hours before retirement....?

Sessions was suppose to be recused from anything that touches the Russian investigation and anything that touched the Hillary Clinton probes.....

----------------------------------------
Trump is destroying our nation and the very fabric of the US citizen and the rule of Law....he is the Man of Lawlessness that the Bible speaks of....imo.... :eek: And a vengeful, vindictive, lying son of a bitch.

He is a disgusting human being....if you can call him human.

I can not wait till he is thrown in to the Lake of Fire! Can't happen soon enough! AMEN!
again - the FBI internally recommended he be fired. in your rush to hate trump why do people keep leaving that little tidbit out?
then why not release it at the same time of the firing??

Sessions made the final decision, not the IG, sessions chose the timing, chose to do it at 10 pm at night on a Friday, 26 hours before his retirement... yet the internal review was not even completed enough to show us....to be released....???

COME ON....!!!!

It was all another DIRECTED and produced reality show stunt.....MADE to divide us....

The Don Divider won again.... bet you just LOVE this kind of winning..... :rolleyes:
far as i'm concerned the divide happened long ago and went cray-cray with obama and we're all just following along saying MY SIDE RIGHT, YOURS WRONG when the actual issues are so much deeper than that.

did the FBI recommend mccabe gets fired? yes/no?

and how about not thinking for me and working out your opinions about me based on things i've never said? maybe *THAT* is a huge cause for divide trump or obama have zero control over.

3 out of 4 republicans equals about 18% of the american population, roughly the same number that believes in bigfoot or, to put it more bluntly, the number of americans whose iq doesn't exceed 90.

i'm not waiting up nights for them to come around.

Assuming your math is right, that is about 20 million people.

Naturally, you care nothing about them since you ridicule their numbers and wish to subdue them through the media and liberal education system.

Or just take their guns and send them to FDR like "reeducation" camps.

The FBI is just another part of the swamp that needs to be drained
Just what Trump and Putin wants..... WAKE UP from your stupor!
and every time we questioned a potential terrorist, like clock boy, obama said that's just what the terrorists want.

time shows clock boy and his dad were headed in that direction and far from an innocent child caught up in a web of hate, huh?

I'm not sure it is the FBI or the CIA or any of them that are becoming political. I wonder if it is just that they are suddenly being viewed under a microscopic political lens by an electorate that sees everything as political these days.
I wonder if the FBI is what it has always been, a bunch of scary dudes you don't want knocking on your door. Just because, not because they're fucking DEMOCRATS.

I'm not sure it is the FBI or the CIA or any of them that are becoming political. I wonder if it is just that they are suddenly being viewed under a microscopic political lens by an electorate that sees everything as political these days.
I wonder if the FBI is what it has always been, a bunch of scary dudes you don't want knocking on your door. Just because, not because they're fucking DEMOCRATS.

Really? You have all the agents after Trump tweeting how they need to take him down and you don't think the FBI has become political?

Do tell.

The crazy thing here is, that the FBI has swore that Trump was never the target, yet story after story in the press keeps saying how they are getting closer to taking out Trump.

Does anyone here think that this investigation would be going on if Hillary had won?

Nope.

He actually said that.

Comey incriminated himself with that admission.

Trouble is, there is no media or law enforcement or court system that will see that justice is done/

Yeah, I have been saying this for a while now. Yet, there are those who continue to side with the pigs. Sad, but this is what will be happening.

It is the devils world.

The Inspector General's subpoena powers are administrative and apply to employees of the Justice Department ... Not necessarily former employees.

What a joke. So the FBI’s mandate should be to catch Hillary in a lie? If lying was illegal then Trump would have been locked away long ago. Lying is only criminal if done purposely and under oath, or to law enforcement as a tactic for obstruction. The whole FBI conflagration has been manufactured by Trump to both blunt and delegitimize the Mueller investigation. It also serves to divert public scrutiny from important matters, toward the sensational tabloid fare that is the focus of media coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a joke. So the FBI’s mandate should be to catch Hillary in a lie? If lying was illegal then Trump would have been locked away long ago. Lying is only criminal if done purposely and under oath, or to law enforcement as a tactic for obstruction. The whole FBI conflagration has been manufactured by Trump to both blunt and delegitimize the Mueller investigation. It also serves to divert public scrutiny from important matters, toward the sensational tabloid fare that is the focus of media coverage.

No, it should be the FBI's mandate to get Hillary on the record regarding her e-mails. They did not. Why, when it was their job to investigate those e-mails?

You have no answer.

Rank-and-file generally uphold the code.

The leadership was weaponized during Obama's run. They have no credibility.

You should add AMONG EASILY MANIPULATED TRUMPSTERS.

Rank-and-file DO NOT think that leadership was weaponized as your assertions insinuate. Comey was well regarded among rank and file.

There was one man specifically who did not regard Comey well - TRUMP, who was propogating bullshit narrative about FBI's "internal turmoil" when he fired Comey for refusing to cave to his completely illegal, corrupt efforts to squash ongoing investigation.

Last edited:

No, you fucking ignorant apologist for your scumbag cuuunt who lost. It is not FOR LYING YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

Why the fuck do I need to breath the same fucking air as these pathetic ignorant pieces of shit?

they were "weaponized" in the previous admin.we have a lot more proof of this than we do of trump/russia collusion.

Looking at the history of the FBI and "intelligence agencies" it is not surprising they thought they could overturn our election. Anyone watch the documentary on "Whitey" Bulger last night? The FBI actually did some hits in front of "mob" guys to show the FBI was above the law. FYI, NHL pugilist Chris Nilan apparently dated White's daughter at one time and Whitey's henchmen apparently chased UFC owner Dana White out of Boston or something.

so hillary never lied while SoS.

you funny. pathetic, but funny.

Forum List

Back