GOP lawmaker says Republicans were warned about FBI informant's credibility

The current and unsurprising Narrative is that if this guy is not credible, there is NOTHING to support the Biden corruption case.

Totally false. There are bank records, witnesses, and supporting facts. The truth will set you free.
These are lies, of course.

These are lies, of course.
Prove it Captain Bullshit.....................

bullshit man.jpg

“Rep. Ken Buck (R-CO) told CNN GOP lawmakers were warned about the credibility of the information from a key informant in their investigation to impeach President Biden, who has been discredited and charged with lying to the FBI. Democratic lawmakers are now calling on Republicans to end their inquiry.”

Lack of credibility; House Republicans have only themselves to blame.

Oh so what changed from all the times he had been used in the past? He was credible until hunter

Oh so what changed from all the times he had been used in the past? He was credible until hunter
No doubt there are some folks scrambling to check on that right now, since they know he willingly gave them false information this time.

There might be some egg on some people's faces, eh?

Smirnov is not a key informant. They never spoke with him. And even Democrats admit that the FBI told them Smirnov was trusted.

Ranking Oversight Democrat Jamie Raskin acknowledged the FBI’s briefing about credibility. Republicans say Director Christopher Wray also confirmed the FBI used Mr. Smirnov’s information in investigations until June 2023 (when the bribery claims went public). The FBI affirmed Mr. Smirnov’s credibility so long as it was useful to do so. (emphasis added)​

Citing a USMB thread as a source?
Really?
All I can say is
1709344841756.gif

The current and unsurprising Narrative is that if this guy is not credible, there is NOTHING to support the Biden corruption case.

Totally false. There are bank records, witnesses, and supporting facts. The truth will set you free.
None of which support the "theory of the crime"
ESPECIALLY
since every actual witness says there's no there there.

“But here are the facts: the FD-1023 form, which we reviewed first-hand today, records what a Confidential Human Source told the FBI about conversations he had with individuals in Ukraine. The source, who has been described as highly credible by the FBI, told the FBI he could not provide any opinion on the underlying veracity of the information provided by these Ukrainian individuals.

Ummm
He's been charged with lying.
Guessing he's not your best witness.

Of course they are. lolol.

They aren't interested in questioning the validity of it.

Which is why they aren't.

They're only interested in running with it.

Which is all they're doing, predictably.

Duh...
Let me see if I can see your position.

Republicans should continue with impeachment despite the fact that their star witness has been charged with perjury in the matter and is in custody after trying to jump bail.
BUT
Democrats should wait to call for an end to impeachment until the GOP witness is tried and found guilty.

Is that really your position?

Let me see if I can see your position.

Republicans should continue with impeachment despite the fact that their star witness has been charged with perjury in the matter and is in custody after trying to jump bail.
BUT
Democrats should wait to call for an end to impeachment until the GOP witness is tried and found guilty.

Is that really your position?

I couldn't care less what either color helmet does. I've no stake in it.

I'm just saying that the Fouth Estate is dead.

And it is. Observably.

They function more like extentions of the parties. Again, observably.

They push the narrative but the never make an effort to question the validity of any of it.

Last edited:
What changed is that they are weaponizing in order to insulate Biden from the situation of impeachment.... The use of the FBI by the Democrat's is unprecedented today.

The charge was undoubtedly supposed to intimidate the witness that has since found himself caught up in a serious case against some serious high level corruption, and now it is hopeful that such intimidating tactics will not work at the end of the day.

Forum List

Back