GOP lawmaker says Republicans were warned about FBI informant's credibility

They're not interested in investigating whether there is any proof that he lied.

They're only interested in running with the narrative that he did.

They're relying on the illusion of validity that merely running with it rather than questioning it provides. Again, predictably. It's convenient.

It's laughable, really.

By just running with it, they're, as usual, hoping that people will just fall in line with the program and not question anything...

The proof existed that is why he was arrested.

Thanks for all of those extra reaction score points, Stann. :113:

You're alright for a white boy; I don't care what they say...

It's not about the points it's about the truth. What better way to say Yes you've got the answer, or you're totally wrong.

Well, I was just being polite.

Anyway. As I said previously in the thread, they're not interested in investigating whether there is any proof that he lied. Not at all. That's the very last question they want people to ask. So they don't.

They're only interested in running with that narrative that he did lie for the purpose of defending the Biden brood. And the people/entities doing that are really nothing more than an extention of that brood. So it's just predictable political strategy

They're relying on the illusion of validity that merely running with it rather than questioning it provides.

By just running with it, they're, as usual, hoping that people will just fall in line with the programming and not question anything.

Again, it's the same drill as usual...

Last edited:
Thanks for all of those extra reaction score points, Stann. :113:

You're alright for a white boy; I don't care what they say...
I looked into these points , by the looks of it the more outrageous statements people make on here they get more points. It's a very good measure of how extreme your point of view is. Nothing to be proud of. Even trolls would rate high in this scoring.

I looked into these points , by the looks of it the more outrageous statements people make on here they get more points. It's a very good measure of how extreme your point of view is. Nothing to be proud of. Even trolls would rate high in this scoring.

Bah. Heroes count their names, Stann.

Only legends leave their marks.

Shoot for the latter. That's where the glory is, bro. Because without an audience it just ain't no damned good...

enl7u69pdxua1.jpg

IOW, as always, you are all allegations and no evidence.
Hey, I was the one who asked why the people running with the narrative that he lied weren't demonstrating any interest in asking for any evidence that he actually did lie. Isn't that what ''journalists'' are supposed to do?

They're clearly just running with it, tough, and questioning nothing. Again, predictably.

And everybody knows why they are just running with it rather than questioning if he actually did lie. Come on, man. Get real. lol...

Last edited:
Hey, I was the one who asked why the people running the narrative that he lied weren't demonstrating any interest in asking for any evidence that he actually did lie. Isn't that what ''journailsts'' are supposed to do?

They're clearly just running with it, tough. Again, predictably.

And everybody knows why they are just running with it rather than questioning if he actually did lie. Come on, man. Get real. lol...
People aren't arrested without evidence unless you're from russia. He will have his day in court. One of America's failures is to have quick and honest trials. They're honest enough but they take forever. trump would be a good example of this problem.

Your only problem here is just about all your claims are easily proven to be bullshit.

Forum List

Back