58% say Biden should tell prosecutors to back off Trump. What say you?

Biden should tell prosecutors to back off Trump

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Keep posting your bullshit so we can continue laughing at a homo like you trying to sound tough about things you know jack and shit about. Now go step in front of that train you lifelong loser. Hey fuckwad, drop boxes ruled illegal. No mass mailings allowed this time. No running off poll watchers. You have no hope you bottom feeding scumbag.
Only 12 states have banned drop boxes. Democracy Maps | Ballot Drop Box Policies & Availability

How long have you known you're a homosexual?

Oh look, another projecting homo. No drop boxes this time. No mass mailings. You have no hope. Enjoy your coming losses.
You seemingly bring up homo stuff at every opportunity, even when that isnt even the topic. One can only infer you are thinking homosexual thoughts at fairly high rate.

Like I said, Drop boxes are only illegal in a few states. But like all Red Hats, the truth is something you avoid.

In a recent McLaughlin Group poll, 58% say Biden should tell prosecutors to back off Trump.

56% of those polled say Biden wants Trump jailed before the election.

What say you?

(You can change your vote if any discussion changes your mind.)

PATRIOTS please vote.
A real patriot should know that the President shouldn't tell investigators anything.

Of course it comes as no shock that you do not know this.

Brandon has no intention of lifting a finger.

He wants these Soviet style show trials for purely partisan political-attack purposes.

What he has already done here in this regard is reprehensible. But the senile old turd isn’t about to suddenly behave in a moral fashion.
As usual you are full of shit and you obviously have no clue what you are yammering about.
Biden has absolutely nothing to do with either Trump's New York cases or the Georgia RICO case.
ZERO.
As for the federal cases: espionage and the insurrection related charges, Merrick Garland appointed Jack Smith to investigate and prosecute those crimes in order to remove Joe Biden and his DOJ from any appearance of conflict of interest.
If you could pull your head out of your anus long enough to really see FACTS you would understand things like this.
And then....there is also the fact that your orange cat turd king cult god, based upon the evidence against him, ACTUALLY committed the crimes that he is being charged for and is most likely going to be convicted of them eventually.
That's NOT Joe Biden's fault.
And finally....why am I even seeing your post here?
Last I heard from you I had defeated you. You were whining like a little pup and slinking away with your tail between your legs to put me on "ignore" because you finally realized you shouldn't hang out with the big dogs.
So....why am I still reading your clueless drivel?

In a recent McLaughlin Group poll, 58% say Biden should tell prosecutors to back off Trump.

What say you?
I'd say Trump's whiny, false claims of victimhood are working on an uninformed, weak minded public.

What say you?

(You can change your vote if any discussion changes your mind.)

PATRIOTS please vote.
HE forged ahead on Tuition Cancellation even though Pelosi said he couldn't and then twice he was told it was unconstitutional
Yet the lazy and stupid man is now considering what he could actually do about the Border.

What a lazy and stupid man he is, Surely everyone can see through this

HE forged ahead on Tuition Cancellation even though Pelosi said he couldn't and then twice he was told it was unconstitutional
Yet the lazy and stupid man is now considering what he could actually do about the Border.

What a lazy and stupid man he is, Surely everyone can see through this
What does this rambling drivel have to do with the fanciful delusion that Biden is trying to jail Trump before the election?
Trump is a victim of his own corruption and stupidity. He is being treated with kid gloves by the legal system (again different system of justice for the well connected)
when rightfully, he should be sitting in pre-trial detention. :)

What does this rambling drivel have to do with the fanciful delusion that Biden is trying to jail Trump before the election?
Trump is a victim of his own corruption and stupidity. He is being treated with kid gloves by the legal system (again different system of justice for the well connected)
when rightfully, he should be sitting in pre-trial detention. :)

What’s that all about Jack?

What’s that all about Jack?
White House counsel's office. Not the President. A heads up by the prosecutor to let the WH counsel's office know the shit was going to hit the fan.
If Biden were trying to jail Trump, he'd already be there. In fact, if it were you or I, we'd already be there. :)

White House counsel's office. Not the President. A heads up by the prosecutor to let the WH counsel's office know the shit was going to hit the fan.
If Biden were trying to jail Trump, he'd already be there. In fact, if it were you or I, we'd already be there. :)
Meh, you just can’t wait for the day you get to jail your fellow citizen for refusing to agree with you, can you?

Forum List

Back