Harry Reid Will Not Run Again!

Reid's replacement will most likely be Chuck Schumer.

a jew? I thought you libs hated jews.

Why would you make such an idiotic statement?

Many more Jews in the Democratic Party

Uhhhh---------------the treatment of Netanyahu by obama and the dems in congress. the constant dumping on israel by obama and the dems in congress.

But you are right, many jews do vote democrat, I will never understand why.

Thinking Netanyahu is an asshole who does not help the peace process is not hating jews
That's true. And a lot of Israelis think just that.
But singling out Israel every single time and calling for ending aid while continuiing aid for Egypt and Jordon (who together get moer aid than Israel) is hating Jews.

Had the man not been such an incredibly mean-spirited, crooked and partisan douchebag... perhaps we'd feel differently. Harry Reid is reaping what Harry Reid has sown.

Fully realizing that you don't care for the guy (and neither do I, btw) exactly how is Reid retiring "reaping" all sorts of bad stuff for him. He's rich, has a large family around him, prominent in his state, etc......So, why is he so bad off?

I meant the animosity.. no doubt.. he's used "public service" as a way of amassing lots of wealth.

I have mine and you have yours, if you don't like mine there is a handy dandy ignore feature

Actually, I too read Breibart.....but just to know what the looney right wingers will be repeating as "truth" and confirmation as to why they should hate Obama......Very, very entertaining.

I have mine and you have yours, if you don't like mine there is a handy dandy ignore feature

Actually, I too read Breibart.....but just to know what the looney right wingers will be repeating as "truth" and confirmation as to why they should hate Obama......Very, very entertaining.

OK, you've made your point on how you feel about Breitbart. Time to move on, it's becoming redundant

But singling out Israel every single time and calling for ending aid while continuiing aid for Egypt and Jordon (who together get moer aid than Israel) is hating Jews.

As the saying goes, you're entitle to your opinion, but not to your own made up facts.

Israel receives from us approximately $10 Billion per year, mostly money that Israel spends on strengthening its military.

Conversely, Egypt receives about $2 Billion, while Jordan receives about $600 Million.

As the saying goes, you're entitle to your opinion, but not to your own made up facts.

Israel receives from us approximately $10 Billion per year, mostly money that Israel spends on strengthening its military.

Conversely, Egypt receives about $2 Billion, while Jordan receives about $600 Million.
$3.3b is greater than $3.1b.
You suck at math.

:beer:
Every party has the opportunity to revamp their lineup and make changes based on lessons learned. Let's see if the democrats take advantage of this one.

Sorry, I tried to keep a straight keyboard, but that was funny.

Reid's replacement will most likely be Chuck Schumer.

a jew? I thought you libs hated jews.

Why would you make such an idiotic statement?

Many more Jews in the Democratic Party

Uhhhh---------------the treatment of Netanyahu by obama and the dems in congress. the constant dumping on israel by obama and the dems in congress.

But you are right, many jews do vote democrat, I will never understand why.

Thinking Netanyahu is an asshole who does not help the peace process is not hating jews

He is a leader of a nation that is surrounded by enemies that want to destroy Israel. He is doing what is necessary to protect his country. Its a shame that obama does not feel the same way about the USA.

He is the leader of an ally. He was snubbed by king obama and the dems. The leader of an ally does not need a WH invitation to speak to congress, the legislative and executive branches of government are independent.

Oh, sorry...Can you name the LAST TIME that a guy who is running for reelection in his own country comes...uninvited....by the WH...... to campaign before congress?

Just asking.

when was the last time a US president used US taxpayer money to try to influence an election in another country?

you won't win this debate because you and obozo are on the wrong side of it.

He is a leader of a nation that is surrounded by enemies that want to destroy Israel. He is doing what is necessary to protect his country. Its a shame that obama does not feel the same way about the USA.

Can't you at least paraphrase just a little bit what you hear on Fox?....I mean, so that it sounds like you actually thought on your own.

yet you did not address the crux of the post. You just corrected the most unimportant part of the post.

Should be interesting to see who becomes Senate Majority Leader when the Dems take back the Senate in 2016

No doubt: Chuck Shumer.

He will be more brutal to any of his fellow Democrat senators who dare to challenge him for the post than he is to anyone who dares to come between him and a camera/video recorder.

Unless, of course, if he becomes the Democrat senatorial equivalent of Eric Cantor by primaried out by a Democrat or beaten fair and square by a Republican in 2016.

If he manages to survive 2016, he perhaps will be the MINORITY leader in the Senate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back