Joy Reid: Claudine Gay Was Ousted So White Dudes Can Run Harvard Again

She qualified for the position as well.

Of course but plagiarism disqualified her according to the university's rule. She also broke the academic rule. All college students are taught to cite their work when entering college if the source is not their own. You agree with this or not?

Of course but plagiarism disqualified her according to the university's rule. She also broke the academic rule. All college students are taught to cite their work when entering college if the source is not their own. You agree with this or not?
Why is it you Trump Humpers don't hold Trump to the same standards that you do everyone else? Can you explain that?

Why is it you Trump Humpers don't hold Trump to the same standards that you do everyone else? Can you explain that?

Your TDS is talking again. List the names of those who plagiarized and still retain their position and I will call them out.

You deity Biden was caught red handed for plagiarism numerous times back in the days while suffering no consequences. You tell us why.

View attachment 883258
SNORT

The Left are so mentally deranged it’s left nothing for me to do except laugh at and mock them. But hey, stand up for a racist plagiarist who’s lifetime achievement is publishing 10 more articles in her life than I have.

Without copying others people work too

Did dimbulb Joy mentioned the University Penn President who resigned was white.

View attachment 883258
SNORT

The Left are so mentally deranged it’s left nothing for me to do except laugh at and mock them. But hey, stand up for a racist plagiarist who’s lifetime achievement is publishing 10 more articles in her life than I have.

Without copying others people work too

Blacks are systemic criminals for the most part. They have been given every opportunity and benefit to succeed. Yet, their black racist brain thwarts them at every turn. It won't be pretty for them when SHTF.

black thief 1.67.gif

Anyone else notice that the first university President that had to resign over the antisemitism on campus stuff was Penn’s white woman Elizabeth Magill sure don’t recall anyone defending her.

Oh agree, Caucasians in Europe didn't call themselves white. That started in America.
If that’s the case, then you should be in favor of getting rid of these organizations or groups that are pushing the interests of their ethnicity. Let’s just call everyone who is a citizen Americans, without the color label in front such as African, Hispanic, Irish, Italian, Asian, German, etc. You in?

If that’s the case, then you should be in favor of getting rid of these organizations or groups that are pushing the interests of their ethnicity. Let’s just call everyone who is a citizen Americans, without the color label in front such as African, Hispanic, Irish, Italian, Asian, German, etc. You in?
Now that's funny since it was you that divided folks up by race. When everyone is treated equally then I am in.

Forum List

Back