SHOCKING: Did Anyone see Joy Reid defend an LGBTQ book about rape and incest against Mom's For Liberty?

I suspect you do care

Without the Bible America would be much more sinful
That supposition might seemingly make sense to you but then again, you're Bingo who doesn't recognize the circular nature of that premise.

Not normal, which is simply a mathematical average, left handedness is abnormal for instance, but natural. Homosexuality is natural.
Left-handedness is not an impediment to the propagation of the species. Homosexuality, OTOH, is. Put it this way, totally isolate 100 women and 100 left-handed heterosexual men on an island. Come back 100 years later and what do you have? A colony of people going about their everyday lives. OTOH, totally isolate 100 women and 100 hard-core homosexual men on an island. Come back 100 years later and what do you have? 200 skeletons.

Left-handedness is not an impediment to the propagation of the species. Homosexuality, OTOH, is. Put it this way, totally isolate 100 women and 100 left-handed heterosexual men on an island. Come back 100 years later and what do you have? A colony of people going about their everyday lives. OTOH, totally isolate 100 women and 100 hard-core homosexual men on an island. Come back 100 years later and what do you have? 200 skeletons.
Ok..... but what does that red herring have to do with whether or not homosexuality is natural? If you put 100 infertile heterosexual men and women on that island you'll also have 200 skeletons eventually, so what?

Ok..... but what does that red herring have to do with whether or not homosexuality is natural? If you put 100 infertile heterosexual men and women on that island you'll also have 200 skeletons eventually, so what?
Infertility and homosexuality are not positive mutations leading to the furtherance of the species. It is the nature of humans to be able to reproduce, in fact, the biological imperative of all life. You can say homosexuality is natural, but it is something we should try to overcome. You would support in vitro gene therapy to make that happen, wouldn't you?

Infertility and homosexuality are not positive mutations leading to the furtherance of the species.
Who's making these valuations? I've asked you before and you balked. It isn't nature. I'm not asking you if you think these mutations are positive, I'm asking if they're natural and you keep trying really hard to avoid answering or acknowledging that simple point.
It is the nature of humans to be able to reproduce, in fact, the biological imperative of all life.
It's the nature of some humans to have the ability reproduce. It's not within the nature of infertile humans to have the ability reproduce. Nor is it in the nature of those with the ability but no drive or desire to reproduce.
You can say homosexuality is natural, but it is something we should try to overcome.
Why? Let's ignore the fact that homosexuals can still procreate through natural male/female sex (because they aren't infertile as previously noted) and in vitro, why should homosexuals fight their natural attraction to the same sex? Do you personally engage in sex mostly for procreation or pleasure because for me it's pleasure.
You would support in vitro gene therapy to make that happen, wouldn't you?
Of course not. You've skipped right over trying to debate your premise and have already moved on to imagining consent. :lmao:

Forum List

Back