Crazy MSNBC Joy Reid Accuses Judge Cannon of Bribing Trump For Supreme Court seat

If Cannpn wasen't an incompetent hack who has buster her ass to delay this trial, she wouldn't be held up for critisism
Just when you think the "media" couldn't possibly achieve any higher level of sheer Trump derangement insanity, leave it to Joy Reid to say "Hold My Beer".

Even her left wing guest says "Come On", at least for a brief moment before he backs down when she gets all up in his grill.

Here's the relevant portion in print if you can't stomach nearly two minutes of MSNBC (and who can blame you!):

Just absolute nutters.

My theory?

MSNBC's audience is virtually entirely comprised of the Lefty loonies on this board.

It would explain oh so much.

Just when you think the "media" couldn't possibly achieve any higher level of sheer Trump derangement insanity, leave it to Joy Reid to say "Hold My Beer".

Even her left wing guest says "Come On", at least for a brief moment before he backs down when she gets all up in his grill.

Here's the relevant portion in print if you can't stomach nearly two minutes of MSNBC (and who can blame you!):

Just absolute nutters.

My theory?

MSNBC's audience is virtually entirely comprised of the Lefty loonies on this board.

If Cannon wasen't an incompetent hack who has busted her ass to delay this trial, she wouldn't be held up for criticism. This is an open & shut case & there's absolutely no excuse for her behaviour other then her being in the tank for Trump.

She screwed the American people who have a RIGHT to know whether or not he's guilty before Election Day.

The Democrat party is a dying party, or they wouldn't have to be promoting the Voter ID law lies, ballot harvesting, and more unethical unlawful activities they promote.

Here is Judge Cannon's 5-page order,

LINK

It is a reasonable decision.
The issues that Cannon referenced are unresolved because she's been sitting on her ass for months not ruling on them & she wasted numerous days indulging Trump's bullshit motions which should have been tossed immediately & would have by a judge with a brain. Then, she turned around & used her inaction & incompetence as an excuse to delay the trial for Trump.

Cannon is a good example of Trump's "best people". Another hack.

The issues that Cannon referenced are unresolved because she's been sitting on her ass for months not ruling on them & she wasted numerous days indulging Trump's bullshit motions which should have been tossed immediately & would have by a judge with a brain. Then, she turned around & used her inaction & incompetence as an excuse to delay the trial for Trump.

Cannon is a good example of Trump's "best people". Another hack.

Yet you didn't do what I did was to back it up.

Not only that you didn't read the order either......

If Cannpn wasen't an incompetent hack who has buster her ass to delay this trial, she wouldn't be held up for critisism

Cannon.

wasn't.

criticism.

I commit less typos than you juiced up on LSD and mojitos.

Just absolute nutters.

My theory?

Defamation? Cannon should sue! 1 BILLION dollars!

1715308006530.jpeg

there is no way to explain cannon's rulings in this open/shut case without considering the possibility of bribery or coersion
but all the evidence about the Briben families corrupt business dealings mean nothing .. but the judge is being bribed because Joy Reid says so eh .... man ! you have been totally brainwashed by the Marxist homosexual cult .

Forum List

Back