Crazy MSNBC Joy Reid Accuses Judge Cannon of Bribing Trump For Supreme Court seat

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Just when you think the "media" couldn't possibly achieve any higher level of sheer Trump derangement insanity, leave it to Joy Reid to say "Hold My Beer".

Even her left wing guest says "Come On", at least for a brief moment before he backs down when she gets all up in his grill.

Here's the relevant portion in print if you can't stomach nearly two minutes of MSNBC (and who can blame you!):

With absolutely zero evidence, Reid echoed an idea she floated on April 10 by following up with Washington Post columnist Eugene Robinson, “As the great Lawrence O’Donnell says, Eugene, the bribe is implied. She wants to be on the Supreme Court. She thinks she can get on if Donald Trump wins. She's going to kill this case. Catch and kill as one might say.”

Also cracking himself up, Robinson began, “I know, but Aileen Cannon on the Supreme Court, come on. I mean, you know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know—”

Reid insisted, “It's Trump. She's done him favors.”

Robinson tried to start again, “Look, I know, I shouldn't put anything beyond the realm of possibility.”

Interrupting again to take a cheap shot at another woman Trump appointed, Reid declared that “she has about as much experience as Amy Coney Barrett.”

Just absolute nutters.

My theory?

MSNBC's audience is virtually entirely comprised of the Lefty loonies on this board.

It would explain oh so much.

She should focus on protecting her twitter account from hackers who post controversial, some might say homophobic posts.

It;s weird how what "woke" has a different meaning depending on the person involved...

Just when you think the "media" couldn't possibly achieve any higher level of sheer Trump derangement insanity, leave it to Joy Reid to say "Hold My Beer".

Even her left wing guest says "Come On", at least for a brief moment before he backs down when she gets all up in his grill.

Here's the relevant portion in print if you can't stomach nearly two minutes of MSNBC (and who can blame you!):

Just absolute nutters.

My theory?

MSNBC's audience is virtually entirely comprised of the Lefty loonies on this board.

what is so crazy about that? it does not mean he will actually appoint her, but man is she working for it.

Just absolute nutters.

My theory?

Yep, they start their day with Screaming Morning Joe, followed by the spewers on The View and polish of their day with MSNBC and Colbert.

Its certainly possible.
But whatevs. They dont get elected for supporting the constitution anyway. Its all politics.
Like how biden nominated a pro-pedo ;)

what is so crazy about that? it does not mean he will actually appoint her, but man is she working for it.

Allow me to explain:

This is not "NEWS".

This is sheer speculative wish-casting, which - if you haven't noticed, is much of what the "NEWS" has become.

And, as far as television infotainment is concerned?

Unless you're watching FOX, it almost always only flows in one direction.

It's why we live in a World where so-called "journalists" won Pulitzers for their BS about Trump being a "Russian asset" after hundreds of millions of tax payer dollars were spent to pursue him, and ultimately found nothing. And yet these cretins have not been shamed or even had to rescind their little trophies.

So if you take this latest partisan fever-dream drivel as a serious statement, you've clearly lost all perspective or any fundamental appreciation for objective analysis.

Which explains a lot of the people on this message board.

Like you, for example.

Allow me to explain:

This is not "NEWS".

This is sheer speculative wish-casting, which - if you haven't noticed, is much of what the "NEWS" has become.

And, as far as television infotainment is concerned?

Unless you're watching FOX, it almost always only flows in one direction.

It's why we live in a World where so-called "journalists" won Pulitzers for their BS about Trump being a "Russian asset" after hundreds of millions of tax payer dollars were spent to pursue him, and ultimately found nothing. And yet these cretins have not been shamed or even had to rescind their little trophies.

So if you take this latest partisan fever-dream drivel as a serious statement, you've clearly lost all perspective or any fundamental appreciation for objective analysis.

Which explains a lot of the people on this message board.

Like you, for example.
there is no way to explain cannon's rulings in this open/shut case without considering the possibility of bribery or coersion

there is no way to explain cannon's rulings in this open/shut case without considering the possibility of bribery or coersion

The FBI admitted to tampering with evidence.

And that barely scratches the surface.

But, again, if you're blindly partisan and have lost all potential objectivity whatsoever, you are all the more prone to not only drawing a fantastical conclusion - but insisting "there is no way to explain" it without "considering" said fantastical delusion....errr....conclusion.

Just absolute nutters.

My theory?

WHY are LIBERALS so ugly? :p

The prosecution admits to evidence tampering, the this radical leftist source needs to put forth insane conspiracy theories like this to justify a logical ruling?

This makes not a lick of sense.

She's also culturally appropriating white hair.
Well now, that I take exception to.

It is an American tradition to have powerful influential presidents and their wives influence culture.

I don't think her sporting a Trump hair cut, for viewers that come for a fix of Trump hate, is "cultural appropriation," it's just sound business. . .

:lol:

Well now, that I take exception to.

It is an American tradition to have powerful influential presidents and their wives influence culture.

I don't think her sporting a Trump hair cut, for viewers that come for a fix of Trump hate, is "cultural appropriation," it's just sound business. . .

:lol:

In all seriousness, I could care less.

But if a white guy wears dreads, or a sombrero adjacent to a woketard?

Whoah, nelly.

Just absolute nutters.

My theory?

joyLess Reid is a Pig.

The left is going out of their minds because none of the cases against Trump have any traction and he's the leading presidential candidate.

I'm loving this. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back