Harry Reid Will Not Run Again!

Should be interesting to see who becomes Senate Majority Leader when the Dems take back the Senate in 2016

Should be interesting to see who becomes Senate Majority Leader when the Dems take back the Senate in 2016

Keep thinking that, junior. Keep it going.

I'm going to laugh my ass off watching and reading the meltdowns in here after the Nov 2016 election day results come in.

It is going to be a massacre

Probably another retarded do nothing lib like Reid. Keep dreaming. Good riddance to the idiot.

We SHOULD have had the scumbag out of Office in 2010 except the FUCKING Tea Party moron douchebags ran a TOTALLY unqualified Sharron Angle against him.

We take that seat in '16.

Count on it

Probably another retarded do nothing lib like Reid. Keep dreaming. Good riddance to the idiot.

Exactly

Whoever the Dems nominate as new Senate Majority Leader is going to be despised and vilified by the right. So why would it matter if it is Reid or someone else?

Good riddance to Dingy Harry, Hope that Nut case Pelosi is next.

I'm going to laugh my ass off watching and reading the meltdowns in here after the Nov 2016 election day results come in.

I'm going to enjoy it too. :D

Exactly

Whoever the Dems nominate as new Senate Majority Leader is going to be despised and vilified by the right. So why would it matter if it is Reid or someone else?

We only vilify and despise scumbags -- Like you.

Try not being one and watch what happens. You might like it -- Or not.

It's still easier crying like a baby for what you want than it is to actually go out and earn it, huh frat boy?

Exactly

It's still easier crying like a baby for what you want than it is to actually go out and earn it, huh frat boy?

It is so much fun engaging in political discussion with the right

I'm going to enjoy it too. :D

Me too, I'm working on my statement for your sig when the Republicans don't impeach Obama before that. OK, actually I'm not working on it...

Exactly

It is so much fun engaging in political discussion with the right

RW, bringing the playground to the message board

Exactly

Try Joe Manchin...

Unlike Mitch McConnell who presides over a do-nothing Senate

Harry Reid actually had accomplishments in his tenure

There are benefits to the aging process. Culls out some real morons.

The New York Times - Breaking News World News Multimedia

We need term limits. Not so much for the Democrats, but for the Republicans. Democrats are a monolithic ideology. While I despise Reid as the ass that he is, he won't be replaced by anyone any different.

The problem are the Republicans who run on fiscal conservatism then once in office sell out realizing they like the power and perks of being in power. We need to stop the Senate from being a virtual lifetime appointment for people willing to sell out to stay there. You get what you reward

Forum List

Back