So going forward can we expect prosecution to be a new political strategy?

I'm curious, Mike. Do you think that speech somehow negates the failures of this administration? There is a reason why Biden didn't get a "bump" in the polls after his State of the Union speech...a bump that almost always takes place! People aren't buying the Biden bullshit anymore. They know that Bidenomics has been a bad thing for them. Everything they buy costs them way more than it used to and it's getting worse...not better.
And on top of that they're being told that they're stupid.

That doesn't work on normal adults, since they watched it live on TV. In fact, you're embarrassing yourself.
Trump's cult isn't normal.
They only believe what their dear leader tells them.

Trump's latest speech compared to '1984': 'What you're ...​

1710591976372.png
The Independent
https://www.the-independent.com › ... › US politics

Jul 25, 2018 — “Just stick with us, don't believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news,” Mr Trump said as the crowd erupted in boos. He later ...

“Just stick with us, don’t believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news,” Mr Trump said as the crowd erupted in boos. He later added: “Just remember, what you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening…”

I'm curious, Mike. Do you think that speech somehow negates the failures of this administration? There is a reason why Biden didn't get a "bump" in the polls after his State of the Union speech...a bump that almost always takes place! People aren't buying the Biden bullshit anymore. They know that Bidenomics has been a bad thing for them. Everything they buy costs them way more than it used to and it's getting worse...not better.
You guys are sure making a big deal about early polling this year. Here is what I will say about the polling thus far.
First let me say that yes I will admit that Biden is a wholly uninspiring candidate to be on The DNC ticket this cycle. I am disgusted with the party that the best rabbit we can pull out of the collective hat in such a consequential election if F-ING Joe Biden!
Still, if you step outside of the right-wing echo chamber and take an objective look at his record of accomplishments over these past four years it's actually pretty good (relatively speaking) compared to Trump's tenure. Biden inherited a tranwreck shitstorm from Trump. Granted, Trump did get smacked midway by the Rona pandemic, but his (Trump's) mismanagement of the first national emergency of his administration didn't help. The book "I Alone Can Fix It" by Carol D. Leonnig and Philip Rucker is an excellent source of information for finding out what was going on behind the scenes in the Trump White House as the virus was breaking out in China and then traveling to the U.S. and how his administration was (or more accurately was not) handling it.
Whenever people who have not read this book try to tell me bullshit about how Trump "handled" this crisis I just laugh at them. They don't know what they are talking about.
With that said, back to the current polling.
While I will say that the science of polling has certainly improved since 2016 when almost every single credible poll had been showing for four and a half months that Hillary Clinton was going to grind Trump into the dust, I am confident that all polls on this side of the year in this particular election, regardless of the improved methodology, cannot be trusted.
Polling by it's very nature is designed for normal elections with normal candidates in normal times.
This is not one of those.
We have never had a presidential candidate under numerous pending felony indictments WHILE running for office.
Polls on the other side of this year are liable (in fact most likely) going to read radically different than they are here in the spring.
In fact, it is interesting to note that several polls out there have been indicating that a single felony conviction in any one of his cases is liable to cost Trump support even among his hard-core base.
It is a near certainty that he will have a felony conviction by late summer....probably several. Even if just one case makes it to trial.

Forum List

Back