Harry Reid Will Not Run Again!

(sigh)...I'm a die hard democrat, loyal to the end....but like most people of my generation, I'm tired of these tired old white men and women, who have been on the hill since Kennedy and Nixon waiting to die in office....that do nothing to advance this country. Reid is one of them. Mitch and McCain also one of them......Sanders is not!! Sanders brings things to the table. So in that respect. Harry don't let the door hit ya, where the good lord split ya!! Good ridence and folks, if there's a God and there is.....Please Lord, help this country advance enough to allow young articulate focused innovators steer this nation to a real future.

images

I really hope Durbin gets party leader over Schumer.....bleh, Schumer is just a big bank puppet, he needs to get primaried out in deep blue New York.

With Boxer, Milkulski, and now Reid all retiring, it looks like the Democratic Caucus is going to be pretty young come 2017, I wonder if Patrick Leahy will throw in the towel soon too?

The Las Vegas Review/Journal is full of comments celebrating Dingy Harry stepping down. All are guessing his son, Rory, might be the one selected to run as his replacement.

The Las Vegas Review/Journal is full of comments celebrating Dingy Harry stepping down. All are guessing his son, Rory, might be the one selected to run as his replacement.

I doubt it, it'll probably be Masto

He is the leader of an ally. He was snubbed by king obama and the dems. The leader of an ally does not need a WH invitation to speak to congress, the legislative and executive branches of government are independent.

Oh, sorry...Can you name the LAST TIME that a guy who is running for reelection in his own country comes...uninvited....by the WH...... to campaign before congress?

Just asking.

when was the last time a US president used US taxpayer money to try to influence an election in another country?

you won't win this debate because you and obozo are on the wrong side of it.
But it's OK for the Republican congress to try to influence an election in Israel by having Bibi speak here?

He is a leader of a nation that is surrounded by enemies that want to destroy Israel. He is doing what is necessary to protect his country. Its a shame that obama does not feel the same way about the USA.

Can't you at least paraphrase just a little bit what you hear on Fox?....I mean, so that it sounds like you actually thought on your own.

that is my opinion. I listen to all networks. Unlike you, I do think for myself.

He is the leader of an ally. He was snubbed by king obama and the dems. The leader of an ally does not need a WH invitation to speak to congress, the legislative and executive branches of government are independent.

Oh, sorry...Can you name the LAST TIME that a guy who is running for reelection in his own country comes...uninvited....by the WH...... to campaign before congress?

Just asking.

when was the last time a US president used US taxpayer money to try to influence an election in another country?

you won't win this debate because you and obozo are on the wrong side of it.
But it's OK for the Republican congress to try to influence an election in Israel by having Bibi speak here?

How many israeli voters live in the USA? No US tax money was sent to operatives in Israel by republicans. There is no comparison between the two.

I'n not going to search through 19 pages to find out if this has been posted already, if it has just ignore this. See, that's easy, you don't have to smear the poster, just ignore the post:

Charles Krauthammer:
"Now I know you’re not supposed to dance on the graves of the newly-dead, but this is only a political death so those rules don’t apply and I will be unrestrained. I’m not against the fact hat he was a partisan with sharp elbows and all that, but I do think he was a disgrace to his own institution because he emasculated it in the name of protecting the president and trying to re-elect Democrats. He didn’t succeed because he essentially shut down the Senate as soon as Republicans took the House in 2010. He failed as a partisan because nine senators of his party lost re-election, but he succeeded in protecting the president from having to exercise the veto. And in order to achieve that he killed his own institution."

I doubt it, it'll probably be Masto

She's the one he's official endorsed.

However, even if Gov Sandoval refuses to run for the seat - which is his current position - there are a number of GOP candidates who can handily beat her.

Forum List

Back