who holds the moral highground : Israel, or Muslims?

Stating facts makes one "sick and savage" - according to Fatma.

Yet, wonder why Islamism is the largest
source mass illiteracy in the world?

Anyone is better than that,
Islamism is the disgrace
of humanity.

Yes. But your superiority doesn't give you the right to kill people and take their land.

Similar atrocities were inflicted on the Rohinga by the Bhuddists.

The 50 (?) Congo Civil War…same...women, children, infants raped with implements so brutality that if they didn’t die, they had sewn back together.

Families burned alive, people horrifically tortured, infants tossed alive into bonfires. Those atrocities and tbe capacity for evil is not unique to Muslims or Oct 7.

You just don’t care what happens elsewhere.

You only notice one and ignore the other.

Why would we bring in more racists? Or Islamophobes? Or misogynists? Have you devised some of litmus test to screen them or is it 100% based on ethnicity?
We let anything in now. Say something that matters. Comparing atrocities does not cut it.

1) I’ve brought up the atrocities against the Rohinga before, pointing out that it’s never mentioned. And that is because it isn’t being committed by Jews. Double standards driven by antisemitism.

2) Whenever Jew-hate is brought up, you ALWAYS counter with but…,but….but….Islamophoba! THAT is not the main concern.

2) Antisemitism is much more of a concern than AntiMuslimism. Even BEFORE the rampant increase (400%) in anti-Jew hate crimes since October 7th, there were more than 6x as many hate crimes against Jews than against Muslims.

Wonder why. Maybe it has something to do with your treatment of the Palestinians.

Similar atrocities were inflicted on the Rohinga by the Bhuddists.

The 50 (?) Congo Civil War…same...women, children, infants raped with implements so brutality that if they didn’t die, they had sewn back together.

Families burned alive, people horrifically tortured, infants tossed alive into bonfires. Those atrocities and tbe capacity for evil is not unique to Muslims or Oct 7.

You just don’t care what happens elsewhere.

You only notice one and ignore the other.

Why would we bring in more racists? Or Islamophobes? Or misogynists? Have you devised some of litmus test to screen them or is it 100% based on ethnicity?

The attack on the USS Liberty killed Americans. Are you proud of the Lavon Affair or the bombing of the king David hotel?

How about Deir Yassin or the murder of count Bernadotte or the Suez Crisis?

Palestinians dont have morals. Even their doctors are fine with working alongside terrorists. The head of Gaza's hospital is a senior Hamas commander!!! Palestinian teachers hide rockets and weapons in their schools. Every fucking person in that shithole sucks. They are simply bad people and they deserve all that Israel dishes out.

Do you know any Palestinians?

Muslims don't steal land. The Nazis did that to the Jews in Germany, Poland and Hungary.
In 1948 Muslims waged a war or "eradication" against the Jews to steal the land the UN had awarded them. In the 1920's Muslims ethnically cleansed Jews from ancient communities in the West Bank that had been there since biblical times, long before there was such a thing as Islam, and Islam was born on acts of theft and violence as its hordes sweep out of Arabia to steal the land, the language the cultures of all the other peoples in the ME and beyond. If not for all this theft and violence, today Islam would just be a quaint little religios sect somewhere in Saudi Arabia.

In 1948 Muslims waged a war or "eradication" against the Jews to steal the land the UN had awarded them. In the 1920's Muslims ethnically cleansed Jews from ancient communities in the West Bank that had been there since biblical times, long before there was such a thing as Islam, and Islam was born on acts of theft and violence as its hordes sweep out of Arabia to steal the land, the language the cultures of all the other peoples in the ME and beyond. If not for all this theft and violence, today Islam would just be a quaint little religios sect somewhere in Saudi Arabia.

Don't be silly ... The Zionists destroyed over 400 Arab villages before statehood.

They killed Palestinians who tried to return.

As for 1920....read Zionist Aspirations in Palestine from July 1920.

You have a snoot full of Israeli propaganda.

They are still stealing land and killing those who resist.

i'd say it's Israel.

Israelis number only 8 million, in a world that holds well over a billion(!) Muslims, many of whom will privately and even publicly support Hamas.
now, Hamas is a death cult.
and i doubt they have Allah's approval for real.
i'm thinking Allah prefers moderate fundamentalists.

feel free to squeeze more of what i consider the truth out there, out of me.
but be prepared for a challenging discussion...

You don't know any Muslims.

Don't be silly ... The Zionists destroyed over 400 Arab villages before statehood.

They killed Palestinians who tried to return.

As for 1920....read Zionist Aspirations in Palestine from July 1920.

You have a snoot full of Israeli propaganda.

They are still stealing land and killing those who resist.
As usual, not a word of truth in your post. The Palestinians' efforts to ethnically cleanse Jews from Palestine began in 1920 in the Jerusalem massacre and have never ended, and all their complaints are the results of their violent antisemitism.

The UN offered the Jews a tiny state which would have had 500,000 Jews and 400,000 Arabs in it, and the Arabs' response was to threaten to kill all the Jews if they accepted it, but the Jews' response to the Arab threat was to ask the Arabs to stay and live in peace and promised them equal rights, and that tells the whole story of the conflict.

If the Arabs had not decided to kill all the Jews, there would have been no war, no Nakba, no refugees, but to the Arabs then, just to you now, any concession to the Jews, no matter how small, was intolerable.

i'd say it's Israel.

Israelis number only 8 million, in a world that holds well over a billion(!) Muslims, many of whom will privately and even publicly support Hamas.
now, Hamas is a death cult.
and i doubt they have Allah's approval for real.
i'm thinking Allah prefers moderate fundamentalists.

feel free to squeeze more of what i consider the truth out there, out of me.
but be prepared for a challenging discussion...
Neither

Israel ...what they can't kill they'll ship into western nations ....no Muslim nations want em

They'll dump in on western nations on our dime ....I'm sorry your great great children's dime ..

The good news is civilization is going to collapse ....so they're good

Forum List

Back