Hamas Claims 900 Dead in Hospital Strike by Israel, Videos Raise Serious Questions

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Hamas Claims 900 Dead in Hospital Strike by Israel, Videos Raise Serious Questions

17 Oct 2023 ~~ By Bonchie

In perhaps the biggest news of the Israeli-Hamas war since the initial attacks on October 7th, claims are circulating that the Israeli Air Force bombed a hospital in Gaza. But like the claim that Israel bombed a highway some days ago that was debunked through video analysis, there appears to be more to this story.
Here are some of the initial videos and statements being made.

Let me preface the rest of this article by saying I don't know exactly what struck the hospital nor how badly it was actually hit. With that said, anytime Hamas reports something, it should be put through some kind of critical analysis.
~Snip~
For example, on its face, the reported death toll makes no sense. We are being asked to believe that in under an hour, Hamas was able to put out the fires, clear the rubble, and accurately count how many people died in the explosion. That is simply impossible, even as a close estimate.
The best governments in the world would take a week to figure out a preliminary number of dead in a situation like this, yet the claimed death toll went from 200 initially to 500 within a few minutes, and within an hour, Hamas was claiming 900 dead.
That's not to say this isn't a mass casualty event. Given the fact that Hamas likes to store weapons under hospitals, it's very possible that whatever struck the building ignited a much larger explosion (something caused the massive, accelerated fires shown in various videos, and high explosives from bombs don't normally do that).
~Snip~
Regardless, the message here should be caution. The sun will come up and there we will be able to get a better idea of the damage. Further, various videos will no doubt come out perhaps confirming what actually was flying through the air. Until then, no media outlet should be reporting anything without question.

Commentary:
Regardless of the truth there are Hamas supporters and sympathizers in the West who will believe and become enraged by this propaganda. Tlaib, Omar and Bowman sitting members of Congress have already given credibility to the propaganda.
Lone wolf crazies or the terrorists who walked across Biden’s open borders will seek to inflict harm to the American people. Biden’s politicized FBI may be effective in tracking Catholics, who like the Latin mass, and concerned parents who speak at school board meetings, and MAGA voters but can they find and stop terrorists?
The results remain to be wanting and seen.
BTW, the so called number of supposed dead in this Hamas propaganda ploy has risen to 1,000.
Furthermore, A hospital to hold 900 people, or even 500, would be quite large. No aircraft carried bomb would be powerful enough to produce an explosion that large IMO. I've seen 500lb bombs go off in Vietnam. The crater left would a least 20ft. deep.
Photos today show no crater(s). The damage was restricted to the parking lot.

1697647942970.png

Images show a blast area in the main parking area of the compound with no significant structural damage to the adjacent buildings observed (European Space Imaging)

1697649781723.png

Seems the errant Hamas rocket landed in the parking lot NOT the hospital.
Yet the Big lie by Hamas and their Quisling Media will continue to lie.

Last edited:
Let me preface the rest of this article by saying I don't know exactly what struck the hospital nor how badly it was actually hit. With that said, anytime Hamas reports something, it should be put through some kind of critical analysis.
~Snip~
Yes, you do know. The Zionists have told us all that it wasn't them, and everybody believes a Zionist!

Your rubble pictures were solid evidence, except for one small detail? There's a small dead child lying next to a hospital bed in one of the photos of Israeli bomb rubble.

Fix that and the story works fine!

In perhaps the biggest news of the Israeli-Hamas war since the initial attacks on October 7th, claims are circulating that the Israeli Air Force bombed a hospital in Gaza. But like the claim that Israel bombed a highway some days ago that was debunked through video analysis, there appears to be more to this story.

~Snip~
For example, on its face, the reported death toll makes no sense. We are being asked to believe that in under an hour, Hamas was able to put out the fires, clear the rubble, and accurately count how many people died in the explosion. That is simply impossible, even as a close estimate.
The best governments in the world would take a week to figure out a preliminary number of dead in a situation like this, yet the claimed death toll went from 200 initially to 500 within a few minutes, and within an hour, Hamas was claiming 900 dead.
That's not to say this isn't a mass casualty event. Given the fact that Hamas likes to store weapons under hospitals, it's very possible that whatever struck the building ignited a much larger explosion (something caused the massive, accelerated fires shown in various videos, and high explosives from bombs don't normally do that).
~Snip~
Regardless, the message here should be caution. The sun will come up and there we will be able to get a better idea of the damage. Further, various videos will no doubt come out perhaps confirming what actually was flying through the air. Until then, no media outlet should be reporting anything without question.

Commentary:
Regardless of the truth there are Hamas supporters and sympathizers in the West who will believe and become enraged by this propaganda. Tlaib, Omar and Bowman sitting members of Congress have already given credibility to the propaganda.
Lone wolf crazies or the terrorists who walked across Biden’s open borders will seek to inflict harm to the American people. Biden’s politicized FBI may be effective in tracking Catholics, who like the Latin mass, and concerned parents who speak at school board meetings, and MAGA voters but can they find and stop terrorists?
BTW, the so called number of supposed dead in this Hamas propaganda ploy has risen to 1,000.
Furthermore, A hospital to hold 900 people, or even 500, would be quite large. No aircraft carried bomb would be powerful enough to produce an explosion that large IMO. I've seen 500lb bombs go off in Vietnam. The crater left would a least 20ft. deep.

View attachment 844790
Images show a blast area in the main parking area of the compound with no significant structural damage to the adjacent buildings observed (European Space Imaging)

View attachment 844808

Every corporate media outlet and virtually every elected DemoKKKrat accepted and amplified Hamas' claims with ZERO corroboration and ZERO independent investigation. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Hamas’s attack was responsible for this. If it was an Israeli munition (which it most likely wasn’t) ; it wasn’t targeted at the hospital.

Hamas has the most efficient bombs for killing children in the world. They got 900 is a single parking lot!

Now there's a good case for America to start another war against the Satan!

Hamas’s attack was responsible for this. If it was an Israeli munition (which it most likely wasn’t) ; it wasn’t targeted at the hospital.
Don't worry about convincing Americans, they're a slamdunk easy.

It's the rest of the world that's being hooked into Satan's lies that need some work. Pretty much the same with America's war against Russia, wouldn't ya'all say?

Don't worry about convincing Americans, they're a slamdunk easy.

It's the rest of the world that's being hooked into Satan's lies that need some work. Pretty much the same with America's war against Russia, wouldn't ya'all say?
I think I’m reading one of Satan’s lies every time you post.

~Snip~
~Snip~

Commentary:

View attachment 844790

View attachment 844808

The US intelligence agencies have determined it was "friendly fire" from Hamas. Not being privy to the original data I cannot tell you why they have determined this, I can only say the IMHO they wouldn't say it if the weren't pretty sure.

The US intelligence agencies have determined it was "friendly fire" from Hamas. Not being privy to the original data I cannot tell you why they have determined this, I can only say the IMHO they wouldn't say it if the weren't pretty sure.
Then if US intelligence agencies say so then it's settled. Only agents of the Satan would question Americans!

Then pile on the zionists, and it was written over 2000 years ago!

Hamas has the most efficient bombs for killing children in the world. They got 900 is a single parking lot!

Now there's a good case for America to start another war against the Satan!

Its estimated that the rocket was still full of unspent fuel, which caused the fire.

~~~~~~
Correct! All indications including a captured telephone conversation between two alleged Hamas operatives also claim that it was an errant malfunctioning rocket that struck the "Parking lot" of the hospital.
Oddly, if Hamas claims 900 or more deaths at the hospital, why is the hospital in full operations at this very moment?

Last edited:
~~~~~~
Correct! All indications including a captured telephone conversation between two alleged Hamas operatives also claim that it was an errant malfunctioning rocket that struck the :parking lot" of the hospital.
Oddly, if Hamas claims 900 or more deaths at the hospital, why is the hospital in full operations at this very moment?

Never forget the DemoKKKrats and their media's first reaction to this story was to amplify Hamas' propaganda without question.

Yeah just like those 31 intelligence officers, including several former CIA directors, who proclaimed Hunters’s laptop was Russian disinformation just prior to a presidential election.

Yeah just like those 31 intelligence officers, including several former CIA directors, who proclaimed Hunters’s laptop was Russian disinformation just prior to a presidential election.
Ex intelligence officers...EX. They were ALL former employees and NOT any active employees. Why are you lying about it?

And they did not definitively say it was Russian propaganda, they said it had the signs of being Russian propaganda at that point.

Ex intelligence officers...EX. They were ALL former employees and NOT any active employees. Why are you lying about it?

And they did not definitively say it was Russian propaganda, they said it had the signs of being Russian propaganda at that point.
But you believed them and probably still do.

It's hard to figure this out, there is a lot of disinformation, which does not even disprove one side or the other.

There was an X-crement by a fake Al Jazeera journalist that claimed it was Hamas. In fact, both the US and Israel claim it was Islamic Jihad. The posters on here do not.

What we know about the Gaza hospital blast

There are problems with the video evidence, the audio evidence appears to be two conversations spliced together? I'm not sure there is definitive proof on who did it.

Israel has hit an ambulance near another hospital about 10 days earlier.
Medical aid nonprofit says a nurse and an ambulance driver were killed in Israeli strikes on 2 Gaza hospitals

It's been done before, I remember when they were shooting at a hospital in the West Bank years ago.

Still, I'm not convinced who did it this time.

Forum List

Back