Hamas says they don't have Israeli hostages

Apparently they already killed their hostages or worse yet the last thing HAMAS wants is survivors whose stories and accounts would disrupt and expose HAMAS for what it really is.

Hamas tells negotiators it doesn’t have 40 Israeli hostages needed for first round of ceasefire

It could be that many of them are American citizens, not Israeli. Who decided that 40 were necessary?
Hamas has indicated it is currently unable to identify and track down 40 Israeli hostages needed for the first phase of a ceasefire deal, according to an Israeli official and a source familiar with the discussions, raising fears that more hostages may be dead than are publicly known.
Maybe the Palestinians are more efficient than we thought.
Now we know why they haven't done the easy thing, just giving them back, for peace.
What "peace" are you talking about?
Hard to do that when you've raped and murdered your get-out-of-war-free cards.
Who says they want to "get-out-ot-war"? It seems to me that they have learned from the Americans ⏩ The longer a war drags on, the greater the benefit.

As it stands today Hamas, Houtis, Hizbollah, and Iran :huddle:have the Israelis exactly where they want them. :ssex::thewave:

Well, it would support the speculation that they were killed by Hamas so they could not be living witnesses to the rape etc crimes....
The only thing I can think of as far as a halfway plausible explanation is that early on some of the hostages were being held by even more radical sub-groups of Hamas or maybe it was Hezbollah operating in Gaza.

I tried to find the article I read it in but to no avail.....My google-fu is weak. :(

Forum List

Back