All Palestinians Are Guilty

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
They all have blood on their hands. Hamas is a creation of the Palestinians

HAMAS formed in late 1987 at the beginning of the first Palestinian intifada (uprising). Its roots are in the Palestinian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood, and it is supported by a robust sociopolitical structure inside the Palestinian territories.

The partial islamization of the palestinian cause doesn't change the fact that this is a classic ethnocratic conflict between natives and european colonists just like the fact that Nelson Mandela and most of the ANC leadership in the 50's and 60's were communist sympathizers doesn't change the fact that the struggle against apartheid in South Africa was also a classic ethnocratic conflict between natives and foreign invaders.

HAMAS formed in late 1987 at the beginning of the first Palestinian intifada (uprising). Its roots are in the Palestinian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood, and it is supported by a robust sociopolitical structure inside the Palestinian territories.

Only if the Israeli government and the Jews that voted for it have blood on their hands as well. :rolleyes:

Damn this video was hard to track down. The establishment sure don't want folks to see it, do they?

I wonder what the hell is going on, and why the iron dome is down? What a coincedence, that when it is down, Hamas attacks. .. or is it?

🤔

Blowback: How Israel Went From Helping Create Hamas to Bombing It

You might spend some time doing a little research.
The PLO headed by Arafat wanted the 2 state solution to solve the Palestine / Israel problem which Israel was totally against.
So the Israeli government secretly created, organized, and funded Hamas which was vehemently opposed to the 2 state solution.
This was done by the Israeli's in order split the Palestinian people onto two opposing groups fighting among themselves.
But the plan eventually backfired on Israel when Hamas became stronger than the PLO and won the popular vote to lead the Palestinian people.

Hamas was encouraged and funded by Israel.

And I don't blame them for a second...

Which people in their right mind would cede more than half of their homeland to foreign interlopers?

You might spend some time doing a little research.
The PLO headed by Arafat wanted the 2 state solution to solve the Palestine / Israel problem which Israel was totally against.
So the Israeli government secretly created, organized, and funded Hamas which was vehemently opposed to the 2 state solution.
This was done by the Israeli's in order split the Palestinian people onto two opposing groups fighting among themselves.
But the plan eventually backfired on Israel when Hamas became stronger than the PLO and won the popular vote to lead the Palestinian people.

Thanks for the accurate portrayal of history, Sunni Man.

Personally, I couldn't care less what they do over there, so long as I'm not strongarmed at the barrel of my own government's gun to fund it.

But..it seems that now some folks are starting to bastardize history itself in order to support their feelz or to further put our Republic in the poor house or whatever.

You have been badly misinformed , OP , as others have also pointed out .

It is because of consistent Israeli duplicity over the last fifty years on this very matter that some people would not ask an Israeli official for the time of day , because of the need to get their answer checked independently .

And polls show that over half of Palestinians support Hamas in peacetime and that number skyrockets when they attack Jews.

And polls show that over half of Palestinians support Hamas in peacetime and that number skyrockets when they attack Jews.

I'd be curious to know who did those polls. Polls are one of the Establishment's tools for forming public opinion, rather than informing. So I don't take them at face value.

This is the problem. Too many people are so quick to believe whatever they're told by the TV.

I'd be curious to know who did those polls. Polls are one of the Establishment's tools for forming public opinion, rather than informing. So I don't take them at face value.

This is the problem. Too many people are so quick to believe whatever they're told by the TV.
All I need to know is they drug a dead naked women around in Gaza and the crowds cheered.

We've seen that before. Somalia..Iraq...Afganistan...

Nothing new. The Sandy world is full of that crap.

Thanks for the accurate portrayal of history, Sunni Man.

Personally, I couldn't care less what they do over there, so long as I'm not strongarmed at the barrel of my own government's gun to fund it.

But..it seems that now some folks are starting to bastardize history itself in order to support their feelz or to further put our Republic in the poor house or whatever.
. . . and you remind them what our founders felt & wrote about meddling in foreign wars and foreign intrigue, and what would be the biggest danger, and most obvious threat to our liberty, and these folks biggest equivocation and denial is, "that was then, this is now." It is like crown propaganda. . .

They literally reject and deny the wisdom of the folks that wrote the founding documents, just for blood-lust, so they don't have to deal with the dissonance of who we are as a nation, and the propaganda they are subjected to daily by the neocon/neolib corporatists, and government daily.

Forum List

Back