Guys: Is this a turn off?

th

This does turn me off
what happened to his dick?

I just heard it fell off.

Muscles on chicks is fuckin gross

Have you seen the Body-Building women? OMG! WTF?! :eek-52: :eek-52: :scared1::scared1:

When I used to work as a personal trainer and nutritionist that is something that could be a challenge. Some female clients didn't want to lift free weights because they were afraid that it would make them look masculine and grotesque like those female bodybuilders.

The reason they look like that is usually because they take a combination of drugs such as Aldactone, Lasix, Dianobol, testosterone etc.. etc.. Basically a cocktail of diuretics + anabolic steroids.

Without those drugs, working out with free weights will not make an average girl/woman look like that. It will just give her a bit of strength and muscle tone. It will not make them look like freaks of nature.

Muscles on chicks is fuckin gross

Have you seen the Body-Building women? OMG! WTF?! :eek-52: :eek-52: :scared1::scared1:

When I used to work as a personal trainer and nutritionist that is something something that could be a challenge. Some female clients didn't want to lift free weights because they were afraid that it would make them look masculine and grotesque like those female bodybuilders.

The reason they look like that is usually because they take a combination of drugs such as Aldactone, Lasix, Dianobol, testosterone etc.. etc.. Basically a cocktail of diuretics + anabolic steroids.

Without those drugs, working out with free weights will not make an average girl/woman look like that. It will just give her a bit of strength and muscle tone. It will not make them look like freaks of nature.

:eek-52:

That drug cocktail is guaranteed to mess up their entire internal system eventually. WTF is wrong with these women?

If the girl looks like the one in the OP, I have no problem with it.

If she looks like some of these Ah-Nohld chicks that others have posted, I'd be a bit turned off. Fit and healthy? Good. Muscles that are bigger than they should be (as in the case of body builders), nope.

I think that even the dudes lose points for looks when they get too big.

Forum List

Back