"COLUMBIA WILL BURN"": Hamas supporters issue direct threat to university

Honestly, I'm LOVING this. These universities have cultivated, encouraged, funded, and enable the anti-Semitism, the violence, the racism, and the hatred for decades, and now their chickens are coming home to roost with a vengeance.

NGL, I hope Columbia burns, because it doesn't seem like anything short of that will make them understand what they've done.

View attachment 939624

College educated idiots.

They are just dumb fucks thinking they are doing something cool.

What would be cool is if they vote out Biden.

Trump and the Pubs need to leverage this civil unrest.

They are just dumb fucks thinking they are doing something cool.

What would be cool is if they vote out Biden.

Trump and the Pubs need to leverage this civil unrest.
I dunno.....they are sort of like American suicide bombers. Nobody wants them or their support.

I need advice. I HAD a close (Jewish) friend who is a radical leftist, and joined in the anti-Israel protestors within a week of the HAMAS terrorist massacre. This was before any Israeli response.

Haven’t spoke with her since. Should I contact her to see if she’s come to her senses, or just leave it alone?

Honestly, I'm LOVING this. These universities have cultivated, encouraged, funded, and enable the anti-Semitism, the violence, the racism, and the hatred for decades, and now their chickens are coming home to roost with a vengeance.

NGL, I hope Columbia burns, because it doesn't seem like anything short of that will make them understand what they've done.

View attachment 939624

Even if Columbia were to burn, they would still not understand.

He still can and so can the Pubs.

It is what it is. We gotta work around the communism to beat it.
True….to an extent. He can still do weekend rallies. But the Dems definitely are interfering with his ability to campaign.

I need advice. I HAD a close (Jewish) friend who is a radical leftist, and joined in the anti-Israel protestors within a week of the HAMAS terrorist massacre. This was before any Israeli response.

Haven’t spoke with her since. Should I contact her to see if she’s come to her senses, or just leave it alone?
No

Forum List

Back